Game Discussion: Lost Planet 2 Forum

Got my NUMBER 1 nom de guerre

AuthorMessage

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 27 July 15 at 07:36
HVAC Techie said:it bothers me y'all likely get more enjoyment outta the arguing over wr's than you do from actually setting them

why can't you enjoy food or infanticide, y'know, something natural
i prefer slouching over my chair watching the latest animu's
Life is insignificant, in the end we all die.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 27 July 15 at 12:19
Lol, I think Malefic is by far the best Lp2 Speedrunner, and more i think if he wanted he already could of have had blocked nearly every training mission.

music
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Posted on 27 July 15 at 21:06
The bloq is strong in this thread. laugh
Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m....5th in the WORLD!!!
Raikou xHakumen
Posted on 27 July 15 at 21:32
KinectKid333 said:You know when you put everything in bold it gets really annoying and hard to read. It's totally not necessary. We can read what you are saying without the boldness. "Like, yo dawg I'm typing in bold unlike everyone else. I feel so cool and special". No. It feels like you are yelling across the world into my laptop screen. BUT WHAT IS MORE ANNOYING IS WHEN PEOPLE USE ALL CAPS WHEN THEY TYPE LIKE THIS. I GUESS THAT'S THE WAY THE INTERNET IS THOUGH. SOME PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO TROLL.

I always post using "bold" in all of the forums that I am registered. Is just because I like to write like this. Sorry if you don't like this, but I'll continue writing like this.

About LP2, I'll record a 1-2 ADV strategy soon to help people to get the WR. But requires extreme luck too. Anyway, I'll contribute posting this.

Have a nice day! .
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 27 July 15 at 23:14
SandHawkTime said:Malefic Storm said:ChronosKaos said:Malefic Storm said:Personally it always horrifies me to come onto LP2 and see a user having multiple WRs. Shame on you.

I had 11.750 at 3-1 c1 once.Much easier to lose time between c1 and c2.
Luckily, you have none. No shame on you.

Really, after all these years? Mine took about twenty minutes. I'm going to go faster.

Edit... offline; of course!
I have as much experience as you on this map, never played it much before recently, this is the worst map on the game,
By "worst map" do you mean WR or just a course?

they all suck
They're pretty fun if you're good at them.

My least favorite to return to was probably A2-1. That grapple on to the building at the start has left me. I can't remember how I used to do it semi-consistently. I've heard A4-1 is killer as well. Getting 2nd on 3-1 was fun as well. I think I could get first if I had a decent grapple downwards from the 4th post. I'll settle for my time there. Too much stuff to play, too little time and what not.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 28 July 15 at 03:47
Combo For Gains said:SandHawkTime said:Malefic Storm said:ChronosKaos said:Malefic Storm said:Personally it always horrifies me to come onto LP2 and see a user having multiple WRs. Shame on you.

I had 11.750 at 3-1 c1 once.Much easier to lose time between c1 and c2.
Luckily, you have none. No shame on you.

Really, after all these years? Mine took about twenty minutes. I'm going to go faster.

Edit... offline; of course!
I have as much experience as you on this map, never played it much before recently, this is the worst map on the game,
By "worst map" do you mean WR or just a course?

they all suck
They're pretty fun if you're good at them.

My least favorite to return to was probably A2-1. That grapple on to the building at the start has left me. I can't remember how I used to do it semi-consistently. I've heard A4-1 is killer as well. Getting 2nd on 3-1 was fun as well. I think I could get first if I had a decent grapple downwards from the 4th post. I'll settle for my time there. Too much stuff to play, too little time and what not.
I'm pretty good at 3-X and 1-X, they both still suck.
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 28 July 15 at 20:39
Dunno about 1-x, given I didn't practice it. 3-x is fine once you know what you're doing. Just saying "they suck" repeatedly doesn't really say much.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 28 July 15 at 20:51
they pretty much suck

I know what im doing on 3-X. sucks
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 29 July 15 at 00:17
laugh I bet you do.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 29 July 15 at 08:16
Combo For Gains said:SandHawkTime said:"not once have i said i was going to stop runing the boards up.". Good to know. This contradicts "If i take a board i post a video showing how its done but no im totally playing this game to block an achievement not because i enjoy speedrunning".

Also, you do realise a bunch of people reading this and laughing know you and the other two idiots here used to be on a "blocking" Leaderboard? Of course, TA ended up deleting it. So, actually, you really do try and "block". Pretty poorly, I gotta say. Looking forward to you trying some more block, lots of people already hate you.

An offline WR? No way. You're nowhere near the only person that can do that. Not making much of a point.

If it was already pulled down, it was pulled down by L0ST Dignity

Stating that you're a hypocrite along with others and pointing out how you're a hypocrite doesn't mean I'm crying. It's just what you are.
They don't contradict at all. He's saying he does it because he enjoys speedrunning and he's never once said he was going to stop. laugh That's not a contradiction by any means. Remind me, who's the idiot?

You overestimate how much people care, for starters. If they cared that much they wouldn't have waited this long to do something that naturally gets harder with time. Secondly, there would have to be "lots" of people going for it in order for "lots" of people to hate us. There aren't many people going for this. If they're so petty that they're going to hate us for playing our games, all the more power to 'em.

"You should do it offline" Oh, so I should go through the hassle of disconnecting my Xbox and not being able to be in parties to play my game? Right. Should totally do that for a bunch of people who were too lazy to do this in the first place. It's amazing that you care so much about something that you didn't even have to do for yourself. Even more amazing, you're sticking up for Chronos when he and Raezie are pretty much in the same boat. Both helped multiple people get it, both ran up a few of the boards. There really isn't much of a difference, you know. wink Let's talk about hypocrisy, please....

Posts like this almost motivate me to get back on the game. Then again I'm not half the evil blocker you guys give me credit for. I should be ashamed. facepalm
Of course it fucking is. Lol. Idiot. Hey, I'm being sarcastic about wanting to "block", oh, wait... I'll use the guise of "enjoying" it to pretend I'm not. Oh, yeah, forget the part about the former TA Leaderboard about "blocking". Idiot, yes you are. Bullshit, people want it, but give up pretty easily. You just like to always pretend that you're right. Always with the low self-esteem. Don't worry, people hate you independently of LP2. You've been doing a great job on here, alone.

As I said, people don't really need LP2 to hate you. You're such a moron. BRB, don't want to leave my Party, I've got no real life. Must use that as a guise to get another WR on 3-1. Yeah, anyone can read you. That part about people should've started earlier is complete BS, just like you. =) People don't have to of even known about the game until now. People could be busy. People could have bad life events. STFU with your BS.

Pfft, as if you know what I've done for myself. Try using that argument for 3-4 or 3-5. No. Yeah, the hypocrisy is pretending to assist with videos and claiming you won't... then decreasing more times. Never saw Chronos do that. Too bad. Yes, be ashamed. You have the most obvious "argument" format. Insert emoticons and clutch at straws to create fallacies and pretend nobody noticed.

Manipulating logic and pulling at straws shows a little socio.
Lost Legends
Lost Legends
Posted on 29 July 15 at 11:09
That might just be the most incoherent post I've read in a long time.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 29 July 15 at 11:22
That sure shows how you comprehend things laugh
Lost Legends
Lost Legends
Posted on 29 July 15 at 12:30, Edited on 29 July 15 at 12:32 by Lost Legends
It's just a big block of mostly nonsensical rambling. And you keep bringing up hypocrisy when you yourself are one of the biggest hypocrites. You don't like me my friends for posting slightly better times yet it's perfectly fine when chronos does so, because you're his little shadow. It seems everywhere he goes you're right there behind him with something stupid to say.

If you don't know chronos recently lowered the times on all of the basic 2 series, BUT OH, no complaining from you about that is there. At least we've posted our methods so if someone rally wants to try they have a good idea of what to do. Would chronos ever do that, no he wouldn't cause god forbid someone else has strategies and more skill than he does his big ego couldn't handle someone actually being better than himself.

You also say I lost my dignity, but you haven't? laugh.
I was in the exact same position as you, when I was attempting it at first my method wasn't good enough to get a wr. Chronos also offered to do it for me, but I kept my dignity and told him I'm going to do it myself. So what did I do I messaged someone more useful whom actually offered me advice and I kept on going until I finally managed a time myself. I would never ever let someone on my account to play a game I couldn't beat myself, I can accept defeat and keep my dignity if it comes to it which I've done on a few occasions before .
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 29 July 15 at 20:55
Generic internet insults. laugh Only the truly sad people resort to "LOL YOU HAVE NO LIFE" or "LOL YOU HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM". When those fail, he tries to call us stupid. We really should feel bad for him.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 31 July 15 at 00:19
Civil war in Blockville. cry
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Posted on 31 July 15 at 01:09
Malefic Storm said:Civil war in Bloqville. cry*fixed
MashedPeas11
MashedPeas11
Posted on 06 August 15 at 12:39
Raikou xHakumen said:Hello everyone. I am a new user on XBL. I hope to enjoy playing in this platform so much. Recently I got my Number 1 nom de guerre beating the 5-2 ADV World Record. I am very happy and yeah, the feeling is awesome. I think this record remained for 3 or 4 years unbeatable, so I am really proud with my accomplishment. If someone wants to help me to get all rest, please add me and I will be happy to play with you.

Of course, if someone needs help, I can provide advices.

http://i.imgur.com/xvCApxm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/a76sHPx.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/RwQqIRL.jpg?1

Have a nice day all :)
How is that even humanly possible to do in 7.5 seconds? shock
Raikou xHakumen
Posted on 06 August 15 at 22:23
MashedPeas11 said:Raikou xHakumen said:Hello everyone. I am a new user on XBL. I hope to enjoy playing in this platform so much. Recently I got my Number 1 nom de guerre beating the 5-2 ADV World Record. I am very happy and yeah, the feeling is awesome. I think this record remained for 3 or 4 years unbeatable, so I am really proud with my accomplishment. If someone wants to help me to get all rest, please add me and I will be happy to play with you.

Of course, if someone needs help, I can provide advices.

http://i.imgur.com/xvCApxm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/a76sHPx.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/RwQqIRL.jpg?1

Have a nice day all :)
How is that even humanly possible to do in 7.5 seconds? shock
There is an example of how to do it. Of course, this video must not been taken as a reference to attempt the World Record. https://youtu.be/ZGh6DG9qs3I You must be super precise, push your skills until you can do the whole operations in frames of second, know exactly how many character's steps you must do and throw the grenades with deadly accuracy. This could be the explanation of why this record was not beaten until 4 years after. It is not an easy World Record, but of course, more bearable than basic ones.
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Posted on 07 August 15 at 03:37
I could only get 18 two times under the previous time, 17 a billion roll
MashedPeas11
MashedPeas11
Posted on 09 August 15 at 19:01, Edited on 09 August 15 at 19:02 by MashedPeas11
I attempted it... I got 19 and inside the time. Legit want to cry. laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.