Game Discussion: Lost Planet 2 Forum

Got my NUMBER 1 nom de guerre

AuthorMessage

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 14 August 15 at 14:41
19 means nothing, the 20th is the whole point of this WR, 19 is not close, it is guaranteed almost every time.
MashedPeas11
MashedPeas11
Posted on 14 August 15 at 17:18
Well I'm sorry my abilities aren't as good as yours. God forbid if they were. laugh

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 14 August 15 at 18:18
Don't give up.
Life is insignificant, in the end we all die.
Chizzy
Chizzy
Posted on 17 August 15 at 18:03
SandHawkTime said:Don't give up.Says the dude who had someone else do his number 1 for him laugh

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 17 August 15 at 18:14
King Chizzy said:SandHawkTime said:Don't give up.Says the dude who had someone else do his number 1 for him laughSo I'm not allowed to motivate someone? Alright then. roll
Chizzy
Chizzy
Posted on 17 August 15 at 18:43
SandHawkTime said:King Chizzy said:SandHawkTime said:Don't give up.Says the dude who had someone else do his number 1 for him laughSo I'm not allowed to motivate someone? Alright then. rollMaybe you shouldn't have given up?

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 17 August 15 at 18:55
King Chizzy said:SandHawkTime said:King Chizzy said:SandHawkTime said:Don't give up.Says the dude who had someone else do his number 1 for him laughSo I'm not allowed to motivate someone? Alright then. rollMaybe you shouldn't have given up?So because I gave up, I'm therefore not allowed to tell someone to not give up?
Chizzy
Chizzy
Posted on 17 August 15 at 22:10
SandHawkTime said:King Chizzy said:SandHawkTime said:King Chizzy said:SandHawkTime said:Don't give up.Says the dude who had someone else do his number 1 for him laughSo I'm not allowed to motivate someone? Alright then. rollMaybe you shouldn't have given up?So because I gave up, I'm therefore not allowed to tell someone to not give up?No you should just point him in the direction of who did it for you.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 23 August 15 at 08:56
laugh
lol
HiddenPrecision
Posted on 25 August 15 at 04:37
King Chizzy said:SandHawkTime said:Don't give up.Says the dude who had someone else do his number 1 for him laughSays the person who ALSO had someone else do it for them.
Whats ratio?
Lost Legends
Lost Legends
Posted on 25 August 15 at 12:50
Says the guy who also had someone do a game for them roll
Dabigamc
Dabigamc
Posted on 26 August 15 at 15:07
Says the guy who says the person who says the dude who had someone else do his number 1 for him...
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 27 August 15 at 02:22, Edited on 27 August 15 at 02:23 by Sanada
gamerboyTHXtss said:King Chizzy said:SandHawkTime said:Don't give up.Says the dude who had someone else do his number 1 for him laughSays the person who ALSO had someone else do it for them.Chizzy had a video and uploaded it himself. I highly doubt he had somebody do THAT for him... I should ask Luca what he thinks about you giving people grief for alleged profile sharing.
Im Single Again
Posted on 30 August 15 at 13:25
Maybe they should reset the servers. I think it would help the newcomers to this game. Sorry for being out of context also.
Case Closed so don't debate it.
HiddenPrecision
Posted on 13 September 15 at 05:00
L0ST Legends said:Says the guy who also had someone do a game for them roll that never happened it was a license transfer.
Whats ratio?
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 14 September 15 at 11:35
BFG On My Own said:Maybe they should reset the servers. I think it would help the newcomers to this game. Sorry for being out of context also.It wouldn't. It would take all of one run of each board for the people who care to get their spots back, it's not like GRAW or Quake 4 where anyone can get #1 with enough grinding.
What can change the nature of a man?
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 14 September 15 at 12:35
RazorPriest said:BFG On My Own said:Maybe they should reset the servers. I think it would help the newcomers to this game. Sorry for being out of context also.It wouldn't. It would take all of one run of each board for the people who care to get their spots back, it's not like GRAW or Quake 4 where anyone can get #1 with enough grinding.This. The guys that came over from PS3 decimated the boards fairly quick. Unless you camped out for the reset, like people did with GRAW or K&L, I doubt you'd get one.
Momiji
Momiji
Posted on 14 September 15 at 13:50
Its pretty pointless resetting these as your best time would still be saved locally so anyone with a beast time would just have to play the stage again and no matter how slow they went they would still be right back at the top
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 14 September 15 at 14:58
Raezie said:Its pretty pointless resetting these as your best time would still be saved locally so anyone with a beast time would just have to play the stage again and no matter how slow they went they would still be right back at the topI forgot about that. Never forget the foul accidental bloq. laugh

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 14 September 15 at 15:22
2-X are incredibly viable; excluding 2-1.
Look at this top bloke.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.