Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

World of Tanks Screenshots and Artwork

AuthorMessage
Dog of Thunder
Posted on 11 June 13 at 14:24
Feast your eyes on tank porn, admire the curves and cannons of top-grade military hardware

Please click here to read the story: World of Tanks Screenshots and Artwork
ScuzzyBunny
945,890
ScuzzyBunny
Posted on 11 June 13 at 14:29
This is a free to play game I will be dropping some cash into.
Look at me so I can finish!
v ZGYY
218,368
v ZGYY
Posted on 11 June 13 at 14:29
They should use this tank to flatten their trashy overpriced drm console
matdan
677,280
matdan
Posted on 11 June 13 at 14:32
Is this like the version on PC F2P
x Darko74 x
127,432
x Darko74 x
Posted on 11 June 13 at 15:05
It looks boss, if it plays like Battlefield 1943 or Battlefield Bad Company it will be great and with 15 vs 15 online battles there will be some fun to have! ;) And the fact it is free makes it even better, yes there will probably be in game purchases to be had but that will be up to the people who play it to decide for them selves! I for one can't wait for this! :)
Darko
Sera Di Siah
815,000
Sera Di Siah
Posted on 11 June 13 at 15:16
A free 15 v 15 great tactical game, what else could we ask for? Def getting this :)
AeriBouS
526,214
AeriBouS
Posted on 11 June 13 at 15:40
Sphinx OG said:
They should use this tank to flatten their trashy overpriced drm console
This is for 360 not one and $500 is reasonable.
I wrote here once on accident and this is what I wrote to never see the original post again.
matdan
677,280
matdan
Posted on 11 June 13 at 15:41
AeriBouS said:
Sphinx OG said:
They should use this tank to flatten their trashy overpriced drm console
This is for 360 not one and $500 is reasonable.
$600 AUD....
LegendStormcrow
Posted on 11 June 13 at 16:10
ScuzzyBunny said:
This is a free to play game I will be dropping some cash into.
I've been tempted to on the PC version awhile ago. I've gone into other F2Ps now so well...
The ODST

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 11 June 13 at 16:17
eh
Thor~
Psychotic Jon
324,206
Psychotic Jon
Posted on 11 June 13 at 17:48
I've already unlocked and played all the German tanks available for this game on the PC, I'm ready to do it again!
The Monk BAD IT
Posted on 11 June 13 at 18:08
Could be interesting..
>> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
Chris Chrimbo
576,889
Chris Chrimbo
Posted on 11 June 13 at 19:02
Really looking forward to this! should be alot of fun with a couple of buddies.
keoskey
1,070,009
keoskey
Posted on 11 June 13 at 19:20
AeriBouS said:
Sphinx OG said:
They should use this tank to flatten their trashy overpriced drm console
This is for 360 not one and $500 is reasonable.
Ya $500 is cheap i payed $600 for my 360 Elite when it came out. and that had no kinect and only 120 GB hard Drive. XONE is only $500 it has kinect and 500GB of Space.
[url=http://xboxamerica.com/?r=card-23392][img]http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/keoske
City Cobra
197,231 197,231 GamerScore
City Cobra
Posted on 11 June 13 at 20:43, Edited on 11 June 13 at 20:44 by City Cobra
matdan12 said:
Is this like the version on PC F2P
First you can try it out for 7 Days as Silver Member, but to continue online playing,
you will need to have a Gold Membership to play.

And if you want Premium Account for earning more Credits and XP.
It currently cost 19,99 € for 30 Days and gives you 2500 Gold for buying Premium Tanks.

Not sure if they make separate Prices for Console to push the Sales.

But if you just wanna play, then you only require a Gold Account.
Filthy Raider
Posted on 11 June 13 at 20:54
They did announce two other freebie downloads - Assassins 2 and Halo 3, both of which we have so this was a nice bonus.
Gerbasgamer
1,131,581
Gerbasgamer
Posted on 11 June 13 at 21:44
keoskey said:
AeriBouS said:
Sphinx OG said:
They should use this tank to flatten their trashy overpriced drm console
This is for 360 not one and $500 is reasonable.
Ya $500 is cheap i payed $600 for my 360 Elite when it came out. and that had no kinect and only 120 GB hard Drive. XONE is only $500 it has kinect and 500GB of Space.
Agree.
It's a one time investment after all, so just get a few games for $40 instead of $60 and you're back on a decent level money wise.

Also, Xbox 360 250GB with Kinect is $400 right now.
The next gen Xbox with 500GB and Kinect 2 is only $100 more expensive.
SuperC0d3m0nkey
Posted on 11 June 13 at 23:40
World of Tanks on XBLA! I'm in!
matdan
677,280
matdan
Posted on 12 June 13 at 00:07
City Cobra said:
matdan12 said:
Is this like the version on PC F2P
First you can try it out for 7 Days as Silver Member, but to continue online playing,
you will need to have a Gold Membership to play.

And if you want Premium Account for earning more Credits and XP.
It currently cost 19,99 € for 30 Days and gives you 2500 Gold for buying Premium Tanks.

Not sure if they make separate Prices for Console to push the Sales.

But if you just wanna play, then you only require a Gold Account.
Ok sounds interesting wonder how this will be implented on 360
BaneDain
421,622
BaneDain
Posted on 12 June 13 at 03:37
x Darko74 x said:
It looks boss, if it plays like Battlefield 1943 or Battlefield Bad Company it will be great and with 15 vs 15 online battles there will be some fun to have! ;) And the fact it is free makes it even better, yes there will probably be in game purchases to be had but that will be up to the people who play it to decide for them selves! I for one can't wait for this! :)
It plays like world of tanks (because it is) and though ive never played it ive seen some tournament play and its 100% tanky goodness don't expect to be a ground trooper in this.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.