Game Discussion: Angry Birds Trilogy

DLC Delisted

• Posted on 20 July 15 at 22:19Permalink
    When/why was the dlc delisted?
  • Posted on 05 August 15 at 16:19Permalink
    I would like to know this as well.
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion635,070
    Posted on 05 August 15 at 20:35Permalink
    You can't buy the GoD either. Maybe it'll be back at some point. Strange that no announcement was made.
  • Posted on 05 August 15 at 20:39Permalink
    I emailed Rovio a week ago. No response.
  • RobhillRobhill600,248
    Posted on 06 August 15 at 11:37Permalink
    TH3FLYINGK0R3AN said:I emailed Rovio a week ago. No response.Same here
  • Posted on 07 August 15 at 16:51Permalink
    Robhill said:TH3FLYINGK0R3AN said:I emailed Rovio a week ago. No response.Same hereI also put in a ticket with them. Talked to Xbox Support and they said ultimately, Rovio would be responsible for it being delisted/relisted.
  • InundatedDadInundatedDad197,692
    Posted on 22 August 15 at 19:24Permalink
    Yeah, still gone. My 5 year old doesn't understand delisting. Hope they fix soon.
  • dan aw loedan aw loe212,869
    Posted on 27 August 15 at 04:30Permalink
    I just rocked a bing search for rovio and found that they are laying off a third of their employees. I feel kind of bad now, if I had bought it sooner maybe someone would still have their job. My feeling is that we aren't getting this one back but I hope I'm wrong.
  • dan aw loedan aw loe212,869
    Posted on 02 September 15 at 18:05Permalink
    Rovio got back to me today and said that Activision has responsibility for the doc since they are the publisher of the game.
  • Posted on 02 September 15 at 18:45Permalink
    dan aw loe said:Rovio got back to me today and said that Activision has responsibility for the doc since they are the publisher of the game.Got the same response. I'm contacting Activision now.
  • Posted on 02 September 15 at 18:58Permalink
    Update: Activision told me to contact Microsoft. This is going nowhere.
  • Posted on 02 September 15 at 19:56Permalink
    Update #2: Microsoft was less than helpful and told me to go back to Activision. Fuck all three of these companies.
  • AhayzoAhayzo661,057
    Posted on 03 September 15 at 01:48Permalink
    VictimOfDesire said:Update #2: Microsoft was less than helpful and told me to go back to Activision. Fuck all three of these companies.It's not going to be Microsoft, and it's not going to be Rovio. It's Activision. They either keep it on the marketplace or they don't. They own it, and Microsoft can't force them to keep it listed. Rovio has no say because, as the publisher, Activision is the one that distributes it.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV1,850,536
    Posted on 12 October 15 at 19:29Permalink
    Well ill leave it at 950 never play it again because it'll be stuck at 1000/1500 fuck activision/rovio!
  • JLogan27JLogan27560,354
    Posted on 07 January 16 at 21:16Permalink
    VictimOfDesire said:Update #2: Microsoft was less than helpful and told me to go back to Activision. Fuck all three of these companies.Why didn't you buy the DLC when it was available? You had plenty of time. From the looks of it, you had the game 3 years.
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion635,070
    Posted on 03 February 16 at 12:59Permalink
    ^ Probably two things:

1) Waiting for a sale or price reduction to occur; and

2) Never even considered this as a candidate for delisting.

I know that they were each only $5, but I am guilty of waiting for sales to buy DLC. Don't think I'm alone with that either.
  • GavitizeGavitize107,749
    Posted on 08 February 16 at 18:08Permalink
    Is it possible to license transfer the DLC still? I started playing Angry Birds Classic on my phone and would like to complete the series. I know there is an achievement in Stella that is unobtainable, but other than that all others are obtainable.
  • HaarbergerHaarberger140,827
    Posted on 18 April 16 at 11:04, Edited on 18 April 16 at 11:06 by HaarbergerPermalink
    Boots Orion said:1) Waiting for a sale or price reduction to occur; and

2) Never even considered this as a candidate for delisting.
    Happens all the time, but at the same it feels odd enough spending your worth on stuff that you won't usually pick up only because the titles might end up getting delisted.

Thankfully TA use to notify us some weeks ahead and I can't personally be thankful enough for that!
  • MK DufortMK Dufort334,891
    Posted on 25 April 16 at 14:48Permalink
    Someone knows if it's possible to get the DLC by buying someone hardrive and transferring the fake account create for the purpose of exchanging the DLC.
  • Posted on 30 May 16 at 08:35Permalink
    These are 2 DLCs that I highly regret not buying them! Also wanted to get them on a sale or at least finish the original 1000GS. If someone who has it downloaded, would like to sort something out, so that I can download it. Would be awesome!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.