The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: July 21st, 2015

• Posted on 22 July 15 at 23:03Permalink
    HolyHa1fDead said:
    GruffleGrinder said:
    Also the Wolfenstein Bundle seems to be on sale about £35 for Xbox One and Outlast bundle of Terror is £19.99, so £4 off, hardly a sale but still discounted.
    HolyHa1fDead said:
    Here are some other deals that are currently running:

Forza Horizon 2 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS and 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo FREE until 24th July 2015 (has 3/15 achievements)
    Forza Horizon 2Porsche Owners ClubThe Porsche Owners Club achievement in Forza Horizon 2 worth 38 pointsObtain your first Porsche.
    Forza Horizon 2This Is My PorscheThe This Is My Porsche achievement in Forza Horizon 2 worth 109 pointsComplete 10 events in the same Porsche.
    Forza Horizon 2Horse PowerThe Horse Power achievement in Forza Horizon 2 worth 237 pointsComplete 40 events in Porsches.

Wolfenstein Bundle (includes The New Order & The Old Blood) 35% off (45% with Gold)
    FIFA 15 10% off in NA for a limited time
    Killer Instinct Complete Collection 25% off for a limited time
    Outlast Bundle of Terror (includes Whistleblower for Outlast) 14% off for a limited time

Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
    - The Complete First Season (Episodes 1-6) 17% off
    - Season Pass (Episodes 2-6) 20% off (has achievements)
    Tales from the Borderlands
    - Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) 20% off
    - Season Pass (Episodes 2-5) 25% off (has achievements)
    The Walking Dead Season 1 and Season 2 Bundle 10% off

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass 33% off (Gold Exclusive)

Taken from HolyHalfDead's Blog
    You have just one more day if you want to grab those two exclusive FH2 Porsches, just don't add one to your garage if you are a completionist but don't want to buy Porsche Expansion for Forza Horizon 2 just yet.

Dishonored Definitive Edition 50% off ($39.99 $20 USD) for those that picked up Dishonored digitally (was GwG August 2014)
    Includes Dunwall City Trials, The Knife of Dunwall, The Brigmore Witches, Void Walker’s Arsenal.

matdan12 said:
    HolyHa1fDead said:
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass 33% off (Gold Exclusive)
    I was glad I noticed this earlier. If you got it before this you paid more at 25% off, lucky I didn't do that.
    It was also 33% off last week as well ;) The discount percentage was wrong both on MajorNelson.com and XBL Sale Roundup: July 14th, 2015 but the prices were correct.
    I believe Dishonored is only discounted for those of us who owned it digitally. Luckily, since it was a free game a few months ago most of us should have it. :D
  • DrewJCraigDrewJCraig410,826
    Posted on 23 July 15 at 00:06Permalink
    Really really really wish we knew what would be backwards compatible 100%, tempted to buy enslaved and rdr if i knew they'd be backwards compatible
  • AhayzoAhayzo661,235
    Posted on 23 July 15 at 00:13Permalink
    DrewJCraig said:Really really really wish we knew what would be backwards compatible 100%, tempted to buy enslaved and rdr if i knew they'd be backwards compatibleI fully expect RDR to, and highly recommend it even if it doesn't. It doesn't have a sequel Rockstar would rather have you buy, and it was #1 in votes on Microsoft's site from the beginning until just recently (days ago probably), and even now is #2 by just barely 2,000.
  • Posted on 23 July 15 at 09:00Permalink
    Finally got Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for super cheap!
    2RawXXL
  • WickedDeathWickedDeath482,395
    Posted on 24 July 15 at 00:22Permalink
    A lot of these games are actually UP in price from when they appeared in the last sale they were in.

As always this sale is nothing special, same companies, same games. Microsoft needs to work a bit harder to get some new deals.
  • stebeer85stebeer85451,734
    Posted on 24 July 15 at 14:23Permalink
    No Doom BFG?
  • Posted on 24 July 15 at 21:30Permalink
    Is it just me or are all germans unworthy to download Infinity Runner?

Now i have to buy my soldier friend another load of beers to play that game...

And just who decides pushing me into that kind of drug trafficking? facepalm
  • Posted on 25 July 15 at 00:36Permalink
    I'd trade good German beer for video games anyday, hahaha
  • Posted on 25 July 15 at 03:56Permalink
    Enslaved DLC has *never* been on sale... @$!#?%*¢& angry
    "That was such über-pwnage." --Kyle Broflovski
  • SpilnerSpilner772,094
    Posted on 25 July 15 at 09:03Permalink
    FinderKeeper said:Enslaved DLC has *never* been on sale... @$!#?%*¢& angryI thought it had, else I wouldn't have bought it laugh
  • ColdEagle86ColdEagle86212,423
    Posted on 25 July 15 at 17:04Permalink
    So does the region swap work for the GWGs?
  • BvnfireTVBvnfireTV284,480
    Posted on 26 July 15 at 00:42Permalink
    If you haven't played Enslaved yet, I can't recommend it enough! Very highly underrated game.
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic397,806
    Posted on 26 July 15 at 01:58Permalink
    Asqueerj said:If you haven't played Enslaved yet, I can't recommend it enough! Very highly underrated game.Shame that the 360 version didn't get the alternate skins for Trip (were there any for Monkey?).
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead508,215
    Posted on 26 July 15 at 11:16, Edited on 26 July 15 at 11:25 by HolyHalfDeadPermalink
    ColdEagle86 said:So does the region swap work for the GWGs?Changing the region of your Xbox One allows you to download the GwG from another region, in case you missed Halo: Spartan Assault when it was GwG in June 2014.

To pick up Shadowrun you will either need a Japanese XBL Gold account, or you will need to change your XBL Gold account region to Japan (and you can't change it back again for 3 months). You may need a Japanese NTSC-J Xbox 360 and you possibly need to live in Japan to get a Japanese IP address (using a VPN could get you banned).
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • ColdEagle86ColdEagle86212,423
    Posted on 27 July 15 at 23:08Permalink
    HolyHa1fDead said:ColdEagle86 said:So does the region swap work for the GWGs?Changing the region of your Xbox One allows you to download the GwG from another region, in case you missed Halo: Spartan Assault when it was GwG in June 2014.

To pick up Shadowrun you will either need a Japanese XBL Gold account, or you will need to change your XBL Gold account region to Japan (and you can't change it back again for 3 months). You may need a Japanese NTSC-J Xbox 360 and you possibly need to live in Japan to get a Japanese IP address (using a VPN could get you banned).
    Thankyou very much for the really helpful reply
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.