Game Info Submission Archive: Killer Instinct Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Killer Instinct - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Killer Instinct

AuthorMessage
DrunkenSaMuRaii
Posted on 01 December 17 at 10:07
Just wanted to let you know the friendly achievements are now unlocking after todays update.
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 01 December 17 at 12:51
DrunkenSaMuRaii said:
Just wanted to let you know the friendly achievements are now unlocking after todays update.
Awesome! I get my killer rank, and those can be unlocked? Merry early Christmas to me!
#mentallypudding
lightsup55
lightsup55
Posted on 01 December 17 at 18:25
alklein92201 said:
DrunkenSaMuRaii said:
Awesome! I get my killer rank, and those can be unlocked? Merry early Christmas to me!
So... you are saying that you have an account with the Natural Born achievement?
Killer InstinctNatural BornThe Natural Born achievement in Killer Instinct worth 106 pointsGet promoted to Killer Status

I'd like some help getting The Killer of Killers achievement, you could spare some time.
Killer InstinctThe Killer of KillersThe The Killer of Killers achievement in Killer Instinct worth 139 pointsDefeat 10 Killer Status players in Ranked Mode
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 01 December 17 at 20:01, Edited on 01 December 17 at 20:01 by Ahayzo
No, but I should have it myself this weekend. Though that may not be the case, I overestimated how many points I got per win, only got 30 vs a gold this morning.

I see the DC flags got removed, huzzah!!
#mentallypudding
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 05 April 18 at 15:11
Thanks for the submission, Finnan. This had been discussed within the team at great length since your submission, luckily they seem to be permanently back into a consistent rotation. We will be watching to see whether they stay this way for a reasonable length of time.
Game Info Assistant Manager
Information Posted on 05 April 18 at 17:41
This post was archived by MichalKV
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.