Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Two Worlds II Expansion DLC Screenshots

AuthorMessage
kbgray27
kbgray27
Posted on 13 June 11 at 21:19
Ahoy there, matey!

Please click here to read the story: Two Worlds II Expansion DLC Screenshots
Big sama
Posted on 13 June 11 at 21:21
Maybe I should get this game then.
The 8bucks50
The 8bucks50
Posted on 13 June 11 at 21:30
Hmm, interest piqued for this game once more, I'll have to look into it.
Pyro Jigamafre
Posted on 13 June 11 at 21:48
The first was alright with some major flaws. Major.

Will wait till the game is like 10 bucks.
Beachem
Beachem
Posted on 13 June 11 at 21:50
Pyro Jigamafre said:

My thoughts exactly!!
Mattpm13
Mattpm13
Posted on 13 June 11 at 21:52
I need to get this. I liked the first one a lot, it was far from perfect but still entertaining
CyberMartyr88
CyberMartyr88
Posted on 13 June 11 at 21:54
Beachem said:
Pyro Jigamafre said:

My thoughts exactly!!
You will be waiting a long time guys. Due to the games rarity it's holding value quite well.

Was really looking forward to this DLC, don't know if I'll be able to hold on to the game 'till Octobor though, would have preferred to have traded it in way before then...
JMJimmy
JMJimmy
Posted on 13 June 11 at 22:11
CyberMartyr88 said:
You will be waiting a long time guys. Due to the games rarity it's holding value quite well.
It's down to $22.99 used here. Another month and it'll be $14.99
Life, it's funny that way.
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 13 June 11 at 22:19
can't buy it new in retail shops the makers won't let them can only get it on Amazon.com so I hope they go under
Goggs25
Thomas Irwin
Posted on 13 June 11 at 22:26
Picked up the Royal Edition for $50 in GameStop some time back. Pretty cool limited edition. Have yet to play it though. Completed the first and enjoyed it thoroughly.
Dr Popodopolus
Posted on 13 June 11 at 22:29
If there is one thing they're awesome at, then it's talking the talk. Oh wait, that's the second thing, after threatening reviewers that give their games unfavourable reviews.

These clowns can go under for all I care, the game isn't even available in stores over here, thank god, I have enough shit to wade through as it is.
gatorsurfer
gatorsurfer
Posted on 13 June 11 at 22:37
Goggs25 said:
can't buy it new in retail shops the makers won't let them can only get it on Amazon.com so I hope they go under
You mad?
IRISH PATRIOT x
Posted on 13 June 11 at 22:54
This game is tempting me more and more......
KellissAmberlee
Posted on 13 June 11 at 23:16
I started playing it last week and once I got past the dying all the time part I've really been enjoying it. It's still a little broken (the default setting cuts off weapon/armor information and I've had a bug that occasionally turns off all the sound and turns the subtitles on until I exit to dash and reload) but it's not nearly as broken as the first game.

I happen to have borrowed it from a friend, but I wouldn't be opposed to paying $35-$40 for it.

I haven't tried the MP though and I hear that may be incredibly broken.

I realize not nearly as broken as the previous game isn't a ringing endorsement but if I hadn't played the original I wouldn't think of this game as any more broken than New Vegas. In fact, it's probably less broken than New Vegas (which I loved but there were a ton of bugs). Basically, it's a fun game. Better than the original, imho.
Selkirk16
Selkirk16
Posted on 14 June 11 at 00:25
As much as I wanted to love Two Worlds, I couldn't get past the first 10 minutes of gameplay. Really bad graphics and battle system. And I hadn't even encountered a single glitch yet. Sorry.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 14 June 11 at 00:31
Beachem said:
Pyro Jigamafre said:

My thoughts exactly!!
I'll tell you guys right now, they made a HUGE improvement on the sequel. Still not the best game out there but it's very enjoyable.
The sun goes down, and so does she.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 14 June 11 at 00:36
da ora
blkalleykat
Posted on 14 June 11 at 00:41
Didn't know the series was considered "a hit" until I read this article
Tha dumb g00se
Posted on 14 June 11 at 00:43
JMJimmy said:
CyberMartyr88 said:
It's down to $22.99 used here. Another month and it'll be $14.99
What a lie. I've seen it at many stores (I visit gaming stores weekly) and the cheapest (even USED) is $39.99.

PS we both live in Canada; and I very much doubt even if you live on the other end of Canada the prices would be that drastically different.

Back on topic, Two Worlds II is a huge step up from the original. The original was broken beyond belief; this game has the odd glitches and bugs but it's still a fairly enjoyable experience
Hardcore gamer, working on GS completion - Contact me if you want to do any online achs I don't have
AC3x0FxSPADES
AC3x0FxSPADES
Posted on 14 June 11 at 01:11
Pyro Jigamafre said:

What flaws stood out the most? I'm asking seriously lol I've looked at the game but held off due to ratings.
Really? THAT offended you?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.