Game Discussion: Make It Rain: The Love of Money (WP) Forum

Anyone know of a list of the missions?

AuthorMessage
Noodles Jr
Noodles Jr
Posted on 18 April 15 at 02:35
I'm writing the walkthrough for the game, but I forgot to write down the challenges of one of the missions, so I don't have it for the walkthrough. I haven't been able to find a list anywhere online. Anybody know of a list or can provide me with a list of at least the first 14 missions?
OneChicago51
OneChicago51
Posted on 26 April 15 at 06:42
I'm at one objective where I need to make it rain on photos 120 times , can't figure it out I save to gallery and it just saves to the phone photos and nothing in game , surely we don't need to choose/take and save a photo 120 times?
scotwolf2
scotwolf2
Posted on 02 May 15 at 13:50, Edited on 04 May 15 at 20:28 by scotwolf2
Andy UFC fan said:I'm at one objective where I need to make it rain on photos 120 times , can't figure it out I save to gallery and it just saves to the phone photos and nothing in game , surely we don't need to choose/take and save a photo 120 times?I was in same boat, tried everything thinking I was somehow to transfer the photo to the game screen... d'oh!.
If you click the little mobile button on this challenge there is % marker and I noticed it was at 3% so just kept going clicking photo to add rain one at a time... do this 120 times and bingo challenge done. No need to try transferring photo or anything else.
I felt such an idiot...

P.S. just to make things worse on mission 19 you have to rain on photo's 500 times .... unbelievable
Giincee
Giincee
Posted on 07 May 15 at 11:51
Well I'm stuck at mission 18! I have done all three requirements to go for mission 19 but it's not going further :/
MadamDeMonica
Posted on 24 May 15 at 17:56
I have them, took a snapshot but it isn't finished.. Would you like to join the gaming session i created for today? :) I will gladly find a way to send them to you ;) everyone's welcome!
MadamDeMonica
MadamDeMonica
Posted on 24 May 15 at 21:33
Do you guys want to reschedule the session for some other time?
Cheers
MadamDeMonica
MadamDeMonica
Posted on 07 June 15 at 04:02
Completed! Finally :) the only one that frustrated me was the 100,000 swipes but I got through and without the cheats. Just my finger. Yay :D
MadamDeMonica
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.