Game Info Submission Archive: Goat Simulator

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Goat Simulator - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Goat Simulator

• Posted on 18 April 15 at 10:36Permalink
    Musquito has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Goat Simulator:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Musquito for Goat Simulator

Musquito said:Not sure if all achievements should have the collectible flag. Most achievements require that you find something or do something at a specific location.
    Same with the Hat Simulator achievement, you have to find the money first and buy the hats in a store. Not sure if the shop flag is required here.
  • Groudon199Groudon199480,129
    Posted on 18 April 15 at 14:00Permalink
    They can be unlocked in co-op as well.
  • Posted on 21 April 15 at 22:51Permalink
    IzaacJ has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Goat Simulator:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by IzaacJ for Goat Simulator

IzaacJ said:Done the required task multiple times without it unlocking. According to comments on a solution it may be required to do it multiple times for it to unlock.
    Tried restarting the game and console. And my console is always online as well.
  • Posted on 22 April 15 at 18:39Permalink
    Around the World isn't buggy, it's just really specific. You have to start from the fans of the construction site roof and go from there.
  • Aero x360aAero x360a370,432
    Posted on 12 May 15 at 19:21Permalink
    When playing co-op do both players get achievements?
  • Posted on 26 May 15 at 14:38Permalink
    Thanks all we've flagged the game with the above submissions as well as co-op on all. We have left buggy- off Around the World as mentioned above it's very specific.
  • Posted on 26 May 15 at 14:52Permalink
    Aero x360a said:When playing co-op do both players get achievements?It's been my experience that if either player performs the action then yes they'll both unlock the achievement assuming both players are logged in to live accounts.
  • Posted on 04 June 15 at 08:21Permalink
    This post was archived by itz waz me
  • JappeJappe810,014
    Posted on 21 October 15 at 18:28Permalink
    Playing with my girlfriend, two controllers, both log in to our personal accounts. Start the game in local co-op but only the first player gets achievements. At first I was Player 1 and I got the Queen achievement but my girlfriend didn't. Even when she did the requirements herself after I had done them.

Then we changed so that she is Player 1 and I'm Player 2. Now I went to destroy the Stonehenge as Player 2 and she gets the achievement but I don't.

So no. The achievements clearly don't unlock for both players. You should remove those flags from this game.
  • JappeJappe810,014
    Posted on 09 December 15 at 12:30Permalink
    Anyone reading this?
  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK526,523
    Posted on 17 January 16 at 16:42Permalink
    Hey Jappe XBA. It looks like you didn't make a proper submission for this (which is why we've only just stumbled across it).

Clicking the "Game" drop down on a game page and then the "Submit game information link will take you to the proper submission page. There's an "Achievement Flags" tab at the top which you can use to make flagging submissions.

If you could use the latter process to submit the above that would be great. Thanks! toast
  • Posted on 26 November 18 at 14:57Permalink
    Violent Brown has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Goat Simulator Achievements:

Violent Brown said:
    Goat SimulatorMusic Non StopThe Music Non Stop achievement in Goat Simulator worth 207 pointsJump on the launchpad

Unobtainable on Xbox One X with "enhancements" installed. The achievement requires travel to a different area, but the area will not load. Can be obtained normally on a standard Xbox One.

Goat SimulatorNot AgainThe Not Again achievement in Goat Simulator worth 35 pointsGet deviously trapped again

Unobtainable on Xbox One X with "enhancements" installed. The achievement requires travel to a different area, but the area will not load. Can be obtained normally on a standard Xbox One.

Goat SimulatorLe Voyage Dans la LuneThe Le Voyage Dans la Lune achievement in Goat Simulator worth 35 pointsA Trip to the Moon.

• MichalKVMichalKV262,314
    Posted on 12 December 18 at 13:01Permalink
    Thank you for your submissions Count Innastrax and Violent Brown. We have opted to flag the achievement as Buggy- for now on, but we will keep an eye on it and reevaluate in case anything changes.
  • MichalKVMichalKV262,314
    Posted on 03 April 19 at 12:44Permalink
    Thank you for the submission Elliot Pierson. We have opted not to apply the Buggy+ flag at this time, but if we have more evidence, that the achievement really unlocks sooner that it should, we will reconsider.
  • Posted on 03 April 19 at 13:49Permalink
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.