The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: February 18th, 2015

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce764,434
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 11:29Permalink
    I think this was my punishment for putting a toilet brush as the icon for last week's sale...
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • wBRYwBRY702,718
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 11:32Permalink
    What happened to Lords of the Fallen for$9?
  • Posted on 18 February 15 at 11:32, Edited on 18 February 15 at 11:38 by wellingtonbalboPermalink
    Dude, you do a really nice job posting this sales, many thanks.

Already buy Alien Isolation and Sniper Elite 3.

Talking about Alien: Isolation (Xbox 360) in the game page I think the size is incorrect, because after 4.9GB are 4 mandatory updates/game data that raise the total size of game to 10.2GB, in Xbox 360 version.

I can send this information to team to correct?

A photo to prove: http://prntscr.com/66mzay

Thanks in advance.
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 11:35Permalink
    YA BILLY said:What happened to Lords of the Fallen for$9?They pulled it shortly after it went live. A few others listed here were also not posted by Major Nelson, so they may also get pulled.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK548,464
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 11:38Permalink
    wellingtonbalbo said:Talking about Alien Isolation in the game page I think the size is incorrect, because after 4.8GB is 4 updates/game data that raise the total size of game to 10.9GB, in Xbox 360 version.

I can send this information to team to correct or need send some photo proving? Thanks in advance.
    If you ever think some game information may be incorrect you're more welcome to make a proper game information submission. To do this navigate to the game page, click the "Game" button under the game tile, and then click the "Submit Game Information" button. smile
  • Posted on 18 February 15 at 11:38Permalink
    Why is Tekken Tag Tournament 2 listed under XBLA games?
    I do like it when the red stuff comes out.
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 11:39Permalink
    FFX Brotherhood said:Why is Tekken Tag Tournament 2 listed under XBLA games?Because it's so big, there's also a higher likelihood of errors on my part. Please check prices before purchasing and, as always, comment if you notice any mistakes.Cheers, fixing it now!
  • Pare ESPPare ESP1,246,550
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 11:40, Edited on 18 February 15 at 11:43 by Pare ESPPermalink
    Thank you very much for this nice work.

Just one thing to correct. Duck Dynasty for Xbox 360 is not in the european marketplace (at least not in Spain), so I assume that this game is not available in Europe. Only in US

Thanks again
  • Posted on 18 February 15 at 11:40Permalink
    WebChimp UK said:wellingtonbalbo said:Talking about Alien Isolation in the game page I think the size is incorrect, because after 4.8GB is 4 updates/game data that raise the total size of game to 10.9GB, in Xbox 360 version.

I can send this information to team to correct or need send some photo proving? Thanks in advance.
    If you ever think some game information may be incorrect you're more welcome to make a proper game information submission. To do this navigate to the game page, click the "Game" button under the game tile, and then click the "Submit Game Information" button. smile
    Thanks, I send a PM to you.
  • oO KwaX OooO KwaX Oo199,625
  • willholla4uwillholla4u348,335
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 11:43Permalink
    Finally going to pick up the rally expansion for Forza Horizon. Hoping that the Master Chief Collection shows up this weekend as well.
  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK548,464
    Pare ESP said:Just one thing to correct. Duck Dynasty for Xbox 360 is not in the european marketplace (at least not in Spain), so I assume that this game is not available in Europe. Only in USDuck Dynasty and Duck Dynasty (Xbox 360) are both available in Ireland.
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64276,134
    got me Watchdogs (finally!!!!), alien isolation (with season pass) and sniper elite v2 and 3

not bad ;)

pity watchdog season pass is not on sale, but then i also wonder: game 1 year old, has a season pass and only ONE dlc?¿?¿?¿
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 11:44Permalink
    Pare ESP said:Thank you very much for this nice work.

Just one thing to correct. Duck Dynasty for Xbox 360 is not in the european marketplace (at least not in Spain), so I assume that this game is not available in Europe. Only in US

Thanks again
    We use the Irish marketplace for our European pricing and it is available there. Unfortunately, with so many different countries under the Euro there are frequent pricing or availability discrepancies.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV1,850,326
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 11:44Permalink
    Hmm some good sales but nothing in there I really want that I haven't played or have in my backlog waiting to play. Was hoping for more dlc and xbla games to be on sale. That sniper elite 3 deal I a bit of a con because it has £25 worth of dlc and the ultimate edition is out in a few weeks for under £20 with all dlc on the disc so if you wana 100% it I would wait for that personally.
  • Pare ESPPare ESP1,246,550
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 11:44, Edited on 18 February 15 at 11:52 by Pare ESPPermalink
    WebChimp UK said:Pare ESP said:Just one thing to correct. Duck Dynasty for Xbox 360 is not in the european marketplace (at least not in Spain), so I assume that this game is not available in Europe. Only in USDuck Dynasty and Duck Dynasty (Xbox 360) are both available in Ireland.My goodness, so it is just in Spain that is not available. I will try to buy it from your marketplace adn see what it happens

EDIT: Damm it!!! offer not available in my region

EDIT 2: Also not available in France and Germany
  • theshadowtheshadow876,139
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 11:45Permalink
    YA BILLY said:What happened to Lords of the Fallen for$9?It got pulled about 12 hours into the sale. No one has a good reason for it. Possibly it could be part of the "Wicked Weekend Sales" instead and be placed on sale again later this week, but that's speculative.
  • Posted on 18 February 15 at 11:46Permalink
    ChewieOnIce said:YA BILLY said:What happened to Lords of the Fallen for$9?They pulled it shortly after it went live. A few others listed here were also not posted by Major Nelson, so they may also get pulled.lords of the fallen way apparently put up in error and should be back on sale as a weekend offer
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV1,850,326
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 11:48Permalink
    Pare ESP said:Thank you very much for this nice work.

Thanks again
    Well its on the UK marketplace it was £29.99 the other day but the retail version never got a uk release because amazon e-mailed me to say it had been cancelled. Maybe the show isn't very popular in Spain?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.