Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 20 June 19 at 18:29
The blacksmith has not given me the hammer no matter now much I spent with him. I heard he will drop it if you kill him.... so can I? Can I kill the blacksmith and still be okay getting everythign else I need from other NPCs?
aBROhamlincoln8
Posted on 21 June 19 at 15:38
I don't know why, but for some reason the link to the walkthrough doesn't work for me anymore. It just takes me to the homepage for trueachievements
NicoleRenee00
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 21 June 19 at 15:41
aBROhamlincoln8 said:
I don't know why, but for some reason the link to the walkthrough doesn't work for me anymore. It just takes me to the homepage for trueachievements
TA just had a major update this morning, and some walkthrough systems are down because of it. We're trying to handle it now. Sorry for the inconvenience!
"Only the innocent burn in Novigrad."
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 21 June 19 at 15:50
There is currently a bug in the system, we can't edit walkthroughs and walkthroughs seemingly can't be viewed likely due to the latest site update and something has gone wrong breaking walkthroughs in the process. I don't think we'll get a fix till after the weekend unfortunately, so if you need to access a walkthrough, please PM me and I will send the preview link.
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 12 July 19 at 06:14
IntoTheDark7 said:
I have the same question about the Iron Passage. I've finally cleared the way to the Blue Smelter Demon but can't beat him after around 20 tries. Now I'm wondering if it's even needed. Anyone know if there are areas in the walkthrough that aren't actually needed for the achievements??
Yes, this fight was needed because you need to defeat Sir Alonne to get the last wedge, and then get the soul which needs to be traded for outcry.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.