Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

TA Top Five: Difficult Achievements

• LuckyKantLuckyKant741,109
    Posted on 21 April 15 at 17:03
    You could copy and paste the text into a singular post.
    He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any. - Max Payne
  • Posted on 21 April 15 at 17:37
    Glad to see ultimate battler got a honorable mention that took me quiet a few trys
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,340,099
    Posted on 21 April 15 at 18:06
    Shadow 00 Fox said:I would like to have been able to do that, however, it doesn't work unless you're on the final page, otherwise it will reload pages. That's my understanding, does it work even with reloading of pages?Probably not, but I am on a 50-posts-per-page setting, maybe that is different for you.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • vSullyvSully1,134,700
    Posted on 21 April 15 at 18:41, Edited on 21 April 15 at 18:42 by vSully
    I've not played injustice. How does ultimate battler compare to supreme champion from mk vs dc universe?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• LuckyKantLuckyKant741,109
    Posted on 21 April 15 at 20:03
    Shadow 00 Fox said:Shinnizle said:Shadow... you do know you can "Quick Quote" so you can condense all of it in one post instead of 5, right? :PI would like to have been able to do that, however, it doesn't work unless you're on the final page, otherwise it will reload pages. That's my understanding, does it work even with reloading of pages?

Edit: Alright, I've gone back and copy/pasted everything together. Part of the problem is as I read through the comments in order, different things stood out for replying/commenting, on various pages. There's no way to tell ahead of time how many comments I'm going to reply to either. I'll consider copy/pasting replies into a text document in the future, but that really is annoying. headspin
    I right click on 'quote post' and then copy and paste additional quotes into that tab.
    He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any. - Max Payne
  • Posted on 21 April 15 at 20:29
    lol @Child of Eden
  • GiinceeGiincee484,958
    Posted on 21 April 15 at 21:45
    I would say that the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter achievements (the 3 leaderboards achievements) are still the hardest.
  • vSullyvSully1,134,700
    Posted on 21 April 15 at 21:47
    Cw Icecold said:I would say that the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter achievements (the 3 leaderboards achievements) are still the hardest.There's a difference between something that can be boosted, no matter how many accounts and boxes it takes, and something that can only be done through insane skill.
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,395,529
    Posted on 21 April 15 at 22:12
    KinectKid333 said:I would like to see a TA top five of most insanely hard Kinect titles to 100%. We all know the achievement ratios in Kinect games are inflated (I myself personally dont know why. Kinect is awesome). But which of these inflated ratio achievements are actually hard to earn, and which are the hardest Kinect titles to 100%?The last achievement in Leela is a serious pain in my dick.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,284,476
    Posted on 21 April 15 at 22:30
    The Globalizer said:KinectKid333 said:I would like to see a TA top five of most insanely hard Kinect titles to 100%. We all know the achievement ratios in Kinect games are inflated (I myself personally dont know why. Kinect is awesome). But which of these inflated ratio achievements are actually hard to earn, and which are the hardest Kinect titles to 100%?The last achievement in Leela is a serious pain in my dick.I didn't realise the Kinect was able to scan at that anatomic level
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • SangriazSangriaz3,808,743
    Posted on 22 April 15 at 01:56
    I feel that Threes at least deserved an honorable mention.

The 6144 tile achievement is really difficult.
  • Posted on 22 April 15 at 03:08
    aka Kryptonian said:gamerboyTHXtss said:Hail to the chimp was easy as fuck! I did that achievement in 30 min.On your very first attempt, no doubt. rollDon't forget he did it while walking 10 miles home, in 6 feet of snow, up hill, with a an xbox, a portable power generator, and tv strapped to his back.
  • AwooAwoo1,784,095
    Posted on 22 April 15 at 04:49
    The Globalizer said:KinectKid333 said:I would like to see a TA top five of most insanely hard Kinect titles to 100%. We all know the achievement ratios in Kinect games are inflated (I myself personally dont know why. Kinect is awesome). But which of these inflated ratio achievements are actually hard to earn, and which are the hardest Kinect titles to 100%?The last achievement in Leela is a serious pain in my dick.Leela is one of the most shameful completions on my card, but it did indeed have some stupidly frustrating achievements as well.

The original question is interesting though. People tend to downplay kinect ratios, but there are definitely many legit tough ones. The hang gliding in Motionsports was incredibly difficult for me, and I imagine most people could never come close to completing Dance Central or The MJ Experience. Minute To Win It is supposedly very difficult as well, but I haven't done that one. I suppose Gunstringer is an honorable mention as well, although I found it fairly easy.
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • GiinceeGiincee484,958
    Posted on 22 April 15 at 06:53
    vSully said:Cw Icecold said:I would say that the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter achievements (the 3 leaderboards achievements) are still the hardest.There's a difference between something that can be boosted, no matter how many accounts and boxes it takes, and something that can only be done through insane skill.But taking the first place in three different leaderboards is a hell of a grind and you need several people to be online at the same time and which will help you all the time just to net the achievement for yourself. The insane skill at this is not to fall asleep laugh
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,156,995
    Posted on 22 April 15 at 22:24
    Can we please return to the topic of difficult achievements? Thanks.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 April 15 at 22:27
    What about me! No one has given me any complainments yet!
    Hydro Thunder Hurricane
  • Noodles JrNoodles Jr1,300,559
    Posted on 22 April 15 at 23:39
    WoodyLovesKushx said:metal slug!...that and im surprised mile high club isnt on here...i mean you can get it with enough practice and it has alot more players than many of these games so the amount of people isnt too far off..it still was a pretty touch achievementMile High Club has a 25% unlock rate. I'm not surprised that it's not on the list. It's one of the most wellknown achievements, but not even close to being one of the hardest.
  • MasterHouzeMasterHouze541,235
    Posted on 23 April 15 at 04:48
    vSully said:I've not played injustice. How does ultimate battler compare to supreme champion from mk vs dc universe?You can do it, Ultimate Battler it's more about patience and tries. You had patience to learn the kombos of mk vs dc, you have the patience to learn how to deal with every character in Injustice..
  • Posted on 23 April 15 at 12:52
    vSully said:BiG SH0T ROB said:None of the people who have earned these so called hard achievements could cross the finish line of a Trials ninja track, let alone zero fault it.
    There are hard games, and then there is Trials. wink
    facepalm.jpg
    facepalm2.jpg
    Here,... take mine too and let's make it a double-facepalm.
    Don't open your eyes you won't like what you see! The blind have been blessed with security!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.