Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

TA Top Five: Difficult Achievements

• Mr GizzardsMr Gizzards256,329
    Posted on 04 February 19 at 21:13
    Awoo said:
    Child of Eden is literally EASY. Come on.

The only ones that belong anywhere near this are Deathsmiles (the JP version has a harder achievement too, please do your research) and Cloudberry, maybe Robotron.

Where are Asteroids Deluxe and Tempest? Where's Dustforce? Where's Dodonpachi Resurrection? This is a joke.
    I know this is an old post, but i fully agree.
    I have the "digging deep" Tempest achievement, getting this left me mentally ill!
    Well worth the 1500 TA this one is.
  • Mr GizzardsMr Gizzards256,329
    Posted on 04 February 19 at 21:16
    Only the 4th gamer to get it.... gloat gloat laugh
  • whateverkenwhateverken165,424
    Posted on 15 February 21 at 19:22, Edited on 15 February 21 at 19:23 by whateverken
    Isn't Devil May Cry 5's - Worth of Legend achievement, the most difficulty achievement of all time? It has a score of 2090
  • CrysisWarXX3CrysisWarXX3562,104
    Posted on 20 August 21 at 14:19
    Mr Gizzards said:
    Awoo said:
    Child of Eden is literally EASY. Come on.

The only ones that belong anywhere near this are Deathsmiles (the JP version has a harder achievement too, please do your research) and Cloudberry, maybe Robotron.

Where are Asteroids Deluxe and Tempest? Where's Dustforce? Where's Dodonpachi Resurrection? This is a joke.
    I know this is an old post, but i fully agree.
    I have the "digging deep" Tempest achievement, getting this left me mentally ill!
    Well worth the 1500 TA this one is.
    True i don't really trust these articles anyway cuz we are all know the true nightmare achievements where can be found.
    There is no impossible achievement if you put all your skills on it !!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.