Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: April 21st & 22nd, 2015

• TressilationTressilation1,087,276
    Posted on 23 April 15 at 12:52
    FuzzedUpCookie said:Mince Pie 77 said:Woo hoo. Free dlc for a game! Now to wait til the game is free with gwg....where do you see free dlc?! rollKalimba DLCs. Evidently they are free for everyone for a couple weeks presumably :D

(I don't remember exactly how long they said)
  • Posted on 23 April 15 at 14:04
    The Consequence for The Evil Within is now available. Pinball FX-2 achievements still aren't live apparently.
    Looking to boost any and all GFWL achievements I don't have! PM if interested.
  • Posted on 23 April 15 at 15:25
    God I saw 'Dark Void' and thought there was more DLC released for that game. I still haven't finished the goddamn Ace and Top Ace achievements.
  • punkyliarpunkyliar219,953
    Posted on 23 April 15 at 19:57
    MC0REBE said:Those FIFA Points are on the market since the game was released.They may have been available in-game, but it is only since Tuesday that they've been available for purchase via Xbox.com or outside of the game.
  • ZotmeisterZotmeister480,665
    Posted on 23 April 15 at 20:52
    TwistedTB said:How easy is the Shooting Love game to 100%? How good of a game is it?I imported the original Japanese game back in 2009 and I absolutely LOVE it. Its various modes make it great both for extended sessions and quick cravings, and it has a LOT of variety in its offerings. I keep coming back to it over and over (something the designers anticipated - there's an Achievement for firing the game up over a week after the last time).

It's one of those games where all fifty Achievements are worth exactly 20 GS, but some are far easier than others. None of them are even remotely unfair - it's not nearly as bad as some of the other shooters out there - but the last seven or so will definitely require skill and practice (and preferably an autofire controller for a couple of them). Thankfully, most of those are of the nature where the challenge itself takes just a few minutes, so you can get in lots of attempts in a very short time.

I have to say that despite the game apparently not counting as a separate title from the Japanese release (meaning the Achievements won't stack), it's still VERY tempting to buy this English release anyhow just for the translation [and the hope that they'll then go forward and do this sort of release for Shooting Love 10th Anniversary as well!].
  • ProfessorPlutoProfessorPluto1,062,257
    Posted on 24 April 15 at 00:27
    Aarus awakening gives me a kind of Ori blind forest feel.
    100% Completed Games: 95 Proudest 100%: Dead Island 1250/1250
  • Posted on 24 April 15 at 06:52
    I kinda feel like everyone who works at the Dead or Alive developers office have some real deep-seeded issues with the female gender they have to work out. Also they probably keep all the nudity code for themsekves for...visual stimulation to keep them working. Ugh roll
  • CubivoreCubivore419,612
    Posted on 24 April 15 at 11:07
    rofl those DoA5 costumes are hilariously pathetic. The sad part is, a ton of people will still buy them.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead619,463
    Posted on 25 April 15 at 13:56
    Cubivore said:rofl those DoA5 costumes are hilariously pathetic. The sad part is, a ton of people will still buy them.They won't need to buy them if they change their Xbox One language to Japanese and grab them for free.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.