Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Warframe Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 25 April 15 at 12:56
    Please use this thread to discuss the Warframe walkthrough
  • GeoffistophelesGeoffistopheles1,181,052
    Posted on 27 April 15 at 16:56, Edited on 09 September 15 at 18:10 by Geoffistopheles
    Keeping a To Do list of things that need to change between version updates. Currently waiting on overseer approval to save the changes from the new title update.

TO DO
    Uranus boss has changed and drops Equinox over Ash. Need to beat said boss and put together new strategies.

Archwing may be more prevalent on Uranus, including the Assassination. Make a page for the Archwing quest.

Make a page for Howl of the Kubrow now that those kubrows are required.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
    Posted on 27 April 15 at 16:56
    Hello! Just getting this started as there's so much going on in the game, especially as non-linear as it is, that it's hard to really nail down a starting point. My short term plan is to get the mastery achievements well and truly explained, then work on the opening prologue quest and opening the rest of the planets. After that, my plan peters out, and I'll largely have to do it in hodgepodge to figure out the proper order.

I'll try to keep the thread updated, but no guarantees on that front. Especially if they add another title update while I'm writing.
    Posted on 19 May 15 at 20:09
    See? Told you there'd be no real updates.

I've got all the achievements charted out, but I'm re-ordering them here and there to see what flows better. The non-linear aspect, as mentioned above, makes it difficult to really plot them out in a meaningful fashion, but it's better to have one page with all the miscellaneous achievements, I find, than create a page for everything.

As far as achievements go, while everything is done, the guide is not. Currently, the hold up is the planet walkthrough; while all planet-specific achievements are unlocked by going through Venus at the moment, I feel it's a disservice to just pretend the Mars path doesn't exist, doubly so if a future update requires that path.
    Posted on 30 May 15 at 00:34
    I've marked the walkthrough for review, so pending any needed updates, this should be up before the next title update.
  • Information
    Posted on 15 June 15 at 07:19
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Warframe Walkthrough
    Posted on 01 September 15 at 18:20
    Echoes of the Sentient is adding two Kubrow-related achievements. Once I've confirmed there's no glitches, I will add them to the walkthrough.
    Posted on 09 September 15 at 18:11
    Walkthrough updated, going through re-publishing now.
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 14:09
    Jordas Precept adds four new achievements, plus a bit more. Eris assassination has be added back in as an archwing boss for the new Atlas Warframe after completing the Jordas Precept.

* Need to go into more detail regarding Syndicates for Dedicated to the Cause.
    * KABOOM! is not limited to explosive weapons, but effectively any AoE attack.
    * 8 defense waves using only melee is fairly trivial.
    * No Brainer will require some thought and more than one person unlocking it before a proper guide can be written.
    Posted on 02 December 15 at 23:24
    I can now verify a No Brainer solution, so I'll get to work on this soon.
    Posted on 03 September 16 at 01:24
    Well then. Just now coming back to the walkthrough and realizing that much of the walkthrough is now obsolete. This... this should be fun.
  • EYEHUNTER 42EYEHUNTER 42655,402
    Posted on 14 February 18 at 17:06
    A lot of information in this walkthrough is outdated.
  • FeonyxFeonyx1,141,310
    Posted on 25 July 18 at 18:59
    Yeah it would be nice to get an updated walkthrough. The planet connections now seem to be completed different which makes following the guide really difficult.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 July 21 at 14:36
    When is this walkthrough going to be taken out of editing?
    daringDK2006
  • Shh I am BatmanShh I am Batman1,304,362
    Posted on 26 July 21 at 17:14
    daringDK2006 said:
    The guide appears to be live from this end. Are you unable to access it?

Also - it does look like the majority of this guide is completely outdated so I don't know how effective it is as a Walkthrough
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • EYEHUNTER 42EYEHUNTER 42655,402
    Posted on 26 July 21 at 17:41
    Shh I am Batman said:
    Also - it does look like the majority of this guide is completely outdated so I don't know how effective it is as a Walkthrough
    It's completely useless. Are there plans to update it?
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,434,304
    Posted on 26 July 21 at 19:26
    EYEHUNTER 42 said:
    Shh I am Batman said:
    It's completely useless. Are there plans to update it?
    No one has offered to, so currently, no.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 July 21 at 03:24
    Shh I am Batman said:
    daringDK2006 said:

I’m not able to see any of the pages. Every time I click on any page, it say “this walkthrough is awaiting”. This has been happened even a couple months ago when I last checked
    daringDK2006
  • Shh I am BatmanShh I am Batman1,304,362
    Posted on 27 July 21 at 07:24
    daringDK2006 said:
    Shh I am Batman said:
    daringDK2006 said:

I’m not able to see any of the pages. Every time I click on any page, it say “this walkthrough is awaiting”. This has been happened even a couple months ago when I last checked
    I unpublished and republished it - and can confirm that I can view it from both my TA mac, my non-TA work mac, and my android phone (not signed in). Let me know if you can see it now
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 July 21 at 04:58
    Shh I am Batman said:
    daringDK2006 said:
    Shh I am Batman said:
    daringDK2006 said:

I unpublished and republished it - and can confirm that I can view it from both my TA mac, my non-TA work mac, and my android phone (not signed in). Let me know if you can see it now
    Unfortunately, I still get the same thing “this page is awaiting editing”. This message only pops up for the later pages, I can view the first three pages without a problem
    daringDK2006
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.