The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Red Stripe Deals: August 7th, 2015

• Posted on 08 August 15 at 03:29
    JamP0und32 said:Win8 one was easy with a controller. I'd imagine the touch screen would be hard.Xbox controller?
    Forever damned to not complete Worms 2 Armageddon... T_T
  • Posted on 08 August 15 at 03:31
    Blame Essence said:ChewieOnIce said:Blame Essence said:Why were there no news articles for the previous two weeks? Repeats or not, Rayman Fiesta Run and Bejeweled LIVE were on sale during this period.We didn't have articles not because they were repeat sales. If that was the case we wouldn't have had articles for weeks on end for the past while.

We didn't have articles because Microsoft were no longer advertising the sales making it difficult to discover them and confirm or verify them as such.
    The sales always appear on the Windows Phone Games App, as well as the Windows 8 app. It's not that hard to find.
    I never find them... warning
    Forever damned to not complete Worms 2 Armageddon... T_T
  • EmDeeGeeEmDeeGee1,362,250
    Posted on 08 August 15 at 17:48
    EmDeeGee said:On the TA Xbox Sales page, there is also mention of Bejeweled LIVE (Win8) being 80% off, however, that's not the case on my local Marketplace. Anyone else?No? Nobody?
    "Come in guys, the water's great!": 5th Annual Bean Dive starting July 5, 2014. Join the fun!
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead790,772
    Posted on 09 August 15 at 03:47, Edited on 09 August 15 at 03:57 by HolyHalfDead
    No, they're only Half-Dead ;)EmDeeGee said:EmDeeGee said:On the TA Xbox Sales page, there is also mention of Bejeweled LIVE (Win8) being 80% off, however, that's not the case on my local Marketplace. Anyone else?No? Nobody?Normally these deals run Thursday - Thursday, but this deal from the previous week was still available on Friday. Thanks for letting us know that it has now finished, I have removed it from the Sales Hub toast
    snipore said:I always check foe the sale every Thursday morning and these last 2 weeks I never saw a sale so I figured they just gave up on the pitiful repeat sales.They no longer appear on the web site, but...Blame Essence said:The sales always appear on the Windows Phone Games App, as well as the Windows 8 app.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • KontonnoKontonno369,946
    Posted on 09 August 15 at 20:36
    Windows phone... that's still a thing?
  • EmDeeGeeEmDeeGee1,362,250
    Posted on 10 August 15 at 23:47
    HolyHa1fDead said:No, they're only Half-Dead ;)EmDeeGee said:EmDeeGee said:On the TA Xbox Sales page, there is also mention of Bejeweled LIVE (Win8) being 80% off, however, that's not the case on my local Marketplace. Anyone else?No? Nobody?Normally these deals run Thursday - Thursday, but this deal from the previous week was still available on Friday. Thanks for letting us know that it has now finished, I have removed it from the Sales HubThanks for the reply!
    "Come in guys, the water's great!": 5th Annual Bean Dive starting July 5, 2014. Join the fun!
  • KovaelinKovaelin4,586
    Posted on 12 August 15 at 05:54
    They were advertised on The Fire Hose blog.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads