Please use this thread to discuss the Submerged walkthrough
  • Information
    Posted on 21 August 15 at 19:47
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Submerged Walkthrough
  • nuxx aunuxx au777,985
    Posted on 22 August 15 at 23:16
    Wow - that's a really nice walkthrough. Good work Ackter! toast
    Gives me a bit of inspiration for my current F1 2015 walkthrough.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,132,950
    Posted on 22 August 15 at 23:52
    One of the images hasn't formatted on Submerged Walkthrough Page 3 - Buildings

After this sentence 'Keep climbing up and the camera angle will zoom out. Once this happens, you’ll be able to see a Secret on the right which you can get to from here.'
  • AckterAckter338,825
    Posted on 23 August 15 at 03:24
    nuxx au said:Wow - that's a really nice walkthrough. Good work Ackter! toast
    Gives me a bit of inspiration for my current F1 2015 walkthrough.
    Cheers

Spilner said:One of the images hasn't formatted on Submerged Walkthrough Page 3 - Buildings

After this sentence 'Keep climbing up and the camera angle will zoom out. Once this happens, you’ll be able to see a Secret on the right which you can get to from here.'
    Thanks - erroneous space trying to take over my WT. Fixed now, cheers.
    [19/05/2015 7:34:48 PM] Michaël (MC0REBE): ackter, you are awesome :D
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 August 15 at 08:15
    Awesome walkthrough i plan on picking this up clap
  • Posted on 25 May 18 at 21:57
    Hey, I'm having trouble finding boat upgrade #13. Ive looked all over the area and it's not there. Are parts of the game time sensitve? I haven't beat the game yet.
  • ChucklestyleChucklestyle1,448,559
    Posted on 16 July 18 at 07:14, Edited on 16 July 18 at 07:23 by Chucklestyle
    Great walkthrough, helped immensely with mopup...although, am I missing something or is a building missing? I don't see anything about the library, where my last secret is laugh

I mean, I found it, it wasn't too hard, but thought I'd let you know that maybe there's a section missing or my browser hates me.

Thamks for the walkthrough!
  • HUN playmoreHUN playmore1,913,631
    Posted on 22 October 23 at 20:53
    Safftinge Hospital, 2nd secret. You don't need to climb down from the dome and work your way all the way back around. When you begin climbing over the water from the first balcony you can climb straight up and get this collectible way before the first one in the guide.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads