Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: February 17th & 18th, 2015

  • punkyliarpunkyliar191,421
  • SpikedPitSpikedPit37,690
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 20:51Permalink
    Screamride looks interesting. Need to play the beta first though.
    "Batman shoots: He scores!!"
  • MaesenkoMaesenko288,451
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 20:54Permalink
    Crud, now I have to keep Asphalt 5 on my phone.

    At least Bizarro World is out now. One more and then the wait for the season pass sale begins in earnest.
    "You can't spell ignorant without IGN."
  • Posted on 18 February 15 at 21:56Permalink
    OH MY GOD......HAND OF FATE LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!. shock
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • kevev99kevev99124,006
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 22:34, Edited on 18 February 15 at 22:36 by kevev99Permalink
    Screamride does look interesting, but not at a $40 price tag. Hand of Fate does look pretty cool.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty529,579
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 22:48Permalink
    85 quid for digital 'copies' of Forza 5 and Horizon 2! Are they having a laugh or what?
  • jaybot556jaybot556563,161
    Posted on 19 February 15 at 00:19Permalink
    Weird i have all the new achievement in lego batman 3 for xbox 360 but there not showing up
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead508,347
    Posted on 19 February 15 at 04:28, Edited on 19 February 15 at 04:31 by HolyHalfDeadPermalink
    Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Core Fighters
    Size: 9.36 GB
    Price: US$9.99
    Which is currently on sale for $4.99. What I want to know is can you unlock achievements with Core Fighters?
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 19 February 15 at 08:41Permalink
    SpikedPit said:Screamride looks interesting. Need to play the beta first though.+1 toast
    >> Let's go Bucs <<
  • Vr EnglishVr English650,244
    Posted on 19 February 15 at 09:27Permalink
    Hand of Fate reminds me of an N64 game that I loved back in the day. Not heard of that before.
  • GrislyDinGrislyDin1,121,262
    Posted on 19 February 15 at 11:28Permalink
    The 360 version of Trivial Pursuit was reduced to 10$.
    The other recent Hasbro games have generally been cheaper on 360 so it was probably listed at the wrong price originally.
  • Posted on 19 February 15 at 15:10Permalink
    Vr English said:Hand of Fate reminds me of an N64 game that I loved back in the day. Not heard of that before.I watched a twitch feed of it....it looks amazing! Still trying to get over the $20 price tag though.

    I feel like if it was $15 it would sell much better.
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • KORND0GKORND0G256,780
    Posted on 19 February 15 at 15:30Permalink
    HolyHa1fDead said:Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Core Fighters
    Size: 9.36 GB
    Price: US$9.99
    Which is currently on sale for $4.99. What I want to know is can you unlock achievements with Core Fighters?
    You can unlock the achievements with just the free trial of the core version. I got over half the achievements so far with just the free trial and am working on getting more of them.
  • REB3LREB3L1,001,033
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 23:09Permalink
    KORND0G said:HolyHa1fDead said:Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Core Fighters
    Size: 9.36 GB
    Price: US$9.99
    Which is currently on sale for $4.99. What I want to know is can you unlock achievements with Core Fighters?
    You can unlock the achievements with just the free trial of the core version. I got over half the achievements so far with just the free trial and am working on getting more of them.
    Any idea how many hours the Free Trial lasts for?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.