Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Beyond Eyes Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 12 August 15 at 18:42
    Please use this thread to discuss the Beyond Eyes walkthrough
  • UnsungGhostUnsungGhost638,655
    Posted on 12 August 15 at 19:06, Edited on 13 August 15 at 00:35 by UnsungGhost
    Hello and good day.

I'll be writing the walkthrough for Beyond Eyes. At this point the entire walkthrough is completely written and fact checked. Now we are making sure it is easy to follow without sight and paring down some of the extraneous sections. Thanks for your patience and hopefully we can get this out soon!

UnsungGhost
  • Posted on 15 August 15 at 00:57
    UnsungGhost said:Hello and good day.

I'll be writing the walkthrough for Beyond Eyes. At this point the entire walkthrough is completely written and fact checked. Now we are making sure it is easy to follow without sight and paring down some of the extraneous sections. Thanks for your patience and hopefully we can get this out soon!

UnsungGhost
    Thanks for writing this walkthrough I look forward to this being published so I can 1k this game.
  • UnsungGhostUnsungGhost638,655
    Posted on 17 August 15 at 00:34
    The walkthrough has been sent in for review. The process usually takes up to 10 days, although it seems they may be experiencing a heavy workload.
  • wetwork Mwetwork M583,778
    Posted on 17 August 15 at 04:02
    UnsungGhost said:The walkthrough has been sent in for review. The process usually takes up to 10 days, although it seems they may be experiencing a heavy workload.Thanks UnsungGhost ... looking forward to running through this game!
  • Information
    Posted on 17 August 15 at 14:26
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Beyond Eyes Walkthrough
  • Posted on 18 August 15 at 00:30
    Wooo Thankyou toast
  • FembotFembot592,035
    Posted on 18 August 15 at 08:37
    Thanks a lot for a great walk through. Was super helpful.
  • MusquitoMusquito806,724
  • Aeneas137Aeneas13787,019
    Posted on 22 June 19 at 01:01
    the walkthrough links are all broken
  • Posted on 22 June 19 at 01:25
    ANARCHIAN said:
    the walkthrough links are all broken
    We're aware of the issue. It happened during the most recent update to the site. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience! There may be other walkthroughs available to use in the meantime.
    "Only the innocent burn in Novigrad."
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.