Game Info Submission Archive: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 20 February 15 at 15:54
Dexter XBA has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Dexter XBA for Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

Dexter XBA said:I've just completed this game and I think these are the correct flags :)
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 22 March 15 at 07:08
Dexter's list is pretty good, just a couple of points I personally see;

Lara Croft and the Temple of OsirisYour death won't be in vain!The Your death won't be in vain! achievement in Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris worth 25 pointsCollect enough canopic jars to unlock an onyx weapon

This one is a question mark to me, can I find these jars if playing Offline with others in local? Better to be safe and use online only for now, but just a note.

Lara Croft and the Temple of OsirisNo worries, I got this!The No worries, I got this! achievement in Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris worth 51 pointsIn a 4-player local or online multiplayer game, be the only player to not die in a tomb

Lara Croft and the Temple of OsirisOh, were we supposed to share these?The Oh, were we supposed to share these? achievement in Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris worth 17 pointsGet the most gems in a tomb in a local or online multiplayer game

Lara Croft and the Temple of OsirisPrimus Inter ParesThe Primus Inter Pares achievement in Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris worth 19 pointsGet the most kills in a tomb in a local or online multiplayer game

Lara Croft and the Temple of OsirisHey, at least you are the best at something!The Hey, at least you are the best at something! achievement in Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris worth 18 pointsHave the most deaths in a tomb in a local or online multiplayer game

Are all Co-operative +. Co-operative negative means that only that host can earn the achievements wink

Otherwise that list looks good to me at the moment smile
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Musquito
Musquito
Posted on 20 July 15 at 13:34
Thank you for your submission. The game has been flagged with some minor adjustments. toast
* X1: all achievements are "online required" as you need to be connected to Xbox LIVE to unlock achievements.
* As Elyoh pointed out, all are cooperative +, because the other players will not unlock the achievement because they will not fulfil the requirements.
Information Posted on 25 July 15 at 17:00
This post was archived by The Fury I84I
Information Posted on 29 September 15 at 12:54
BlackTibo has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris:

BlackTibo said:
Lara Croft and the Temple of OsirisCouch partyThe Couch party achievement in Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris worth 68 pointsFinish a tomb in a 4-player local multiplayer game

Even if X1 base controller is not exotic, I think this achievement requires the "Peripheral Required" because you need to have 4 controllers to unlock it. That's a little bit exotic and deserve to be clearly visible on achievement list!

With the fact the achievement is flagged as online (only because you need to be online for every achievement in this game) and 3+ players, you can misunderstand the achievement flags as "you can do it online with 3 other people". But that's not the case! It's 4 people, local.

Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 30 September 15 at 06:12
That is more a problem with the whole "Every Xbox One game achievement must be flagged online" debacle. If it was flagged the same way as the 360, this wouldn't be necessary.
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
BlackTibo
BlackTibo
Posted on 23 November 15 at 15:22
Wasn't my point.

The online debate is out of this.

But, the online flag (depending on debate) with the 3+ players flag appears to mean "you can win it online with 3 other people"

I suggest to add "peripheral needed" to clarify...
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 21 December 16 at 08:12
Thanks for the submission, BlackTibo. With the changes to how we flag Online and Offline for Xbox One this achievement's flags have been adjusted accordingly. This should dismiss the need for the External Content flag.
Information Posted on 21 December 16 at 11:38
This post was archived by TangerineGamer
Information Posted on 10 February 19 at 10:48
casa de morte has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Achievements:

casa de morte said:
Lara Croft and the Temple of OsirisHeartburnThe Heartburn achievement in Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris worth 83 pointsComplete all Sobek challenges

Host Only. Attempted twice with two other people. Only host counted the time challenge and the achievement. I later played solo and beat challenge and achievement.

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 11 February 19 at 12:30
Thanks for the submission, casa de morte. We've marked the achievement as Buggy- due to the game bug with it not counting the time challenge for non-hosts. Members of the team have earned this achievement in a group whilst not being the host indicating that the achievement is not host only.
GI Flagging Manager
Information Posted on 12 February 19 at 07:32
This post was archived by MichalKV
Information Posted on 24 August 19 at 06:52
Tatl360 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Achievements:

Tatl360 said:
Lara Croft and the Temple of OsirisWhat were we standing on?The What were we standing on? achievement in Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris worth 70 pointsComplete all Khepri challenges

Buggy. Not unlocking after meeting the requirements.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 03 September 19 at 11:46
Thank you for your submission Tatl360. From your description in the game forums, this seems more like on xbox one issue. Also Xbox live had several issues and outages at the end of August which could've affected the achievements. We will not change the flags at this point, but we will be monitoring this closely and if we notice more issues with this particular achievement, we will reconsider the Buggy flag.
Information Posted on 03 September 19 at 14:53
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.