Game Discussion: Lost Planet 2 Forum

1-2 Advanced World Record Procedure.

AuthorMessage
Raikou xHakumen
Posted on 13 August 15 at 13:09, Edited on 13 August 15 at 14:07 by Raikou xHakumen
Hello there, recently I mastered a procedure at the point that I almost beat this World Record. I want to explain it myself because I tried this not to beat the World Record, but for helping people out there in pursuit of this nom de guerre.

There are some steps and you must perform:

1- Put your sensitivity to 1, because when you develop the procedure you'll get noticed this is the most comfortable way to deal with the wall and the grenades

2- Select Top Baloon Grenade and Grenades I abilities. Machine Gun II as your weapon.

3- Get rid of your T-ENG and damage yourself with one Baloon Grenade.

4- Throw 3 grenades to the left of the ball and 3 more to the right. The order must be: one left, one right and repeat this two more times. The grenades will slide to the fence and they'll come directly where the spawns appear.

5- Wait one second and touch the ball; while jumping, shoot the first dummy with your weapon.

6- As soon as you fall to the ground, you will notice that the Baloon Grenades will start destroying dummies, run to the wall in the centre and keep a reasonable distance.

7- As soon as the timer hits 6 seconds throw one grenade to the centre of the wall, immediately throw another and shoot this one. Now wait until the timer is on 11.500 secs and launch the last grenade commiting suicide. Now, if all is timed correctly you should take down all 20 dummies and get the World Record.

Please take note this is not an "easy way", you will need to do this countless times to succeed, but do not give up.
I got a 00'11"896 time but one grenade slid enough to the wall making impossible to hit 2 dummies that appeared from the left side and when the grenades effect ended I got 18/20 , so this is possible to beat.

Hope it helps! .

Cheers!.
MashedPeas11
MashedPeas11
Posted on 13 August 15 at 23:07
I'll give it a go and see how it works out. :)
Momiji
Momiji
Posted on 14 August 15 at 18:38
Why leave your wr to luck when soo many boards are still wide open?
Basic 3 series are all freebies right now
A2-2 2-3 can both be improved as can A3-3
https://youtu.be/B1ozhDq74js

Missed shot and still WR, sub 16 if you arent shit like me

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 14 August 15 at 19:02
Maybe because people would rather rely on skill than luck.
Life is insignificant, in the end we all die.
Raikou xHakumen
Posted on 14 August 15 at 20:45
I personally consider that all stages has the same recognition. Yes, this is another luck stage but keep in mind you'll need to retry this a lot. Also is by far, more hopeless because you don't know if you will succeed or not. Maybe you need to put 40 hours in a "luck" stage and just 25 hours on a "skill" stage.

For me, a World Record is a World Record and all of them have the same recognition.
MashedPeas11
MashedPeas11
Posted on 15 August 15 at 01:25
"Aren't shit like me."
Firstly, get your head out of your arse. No one wants to see that. Secondly, I'd like to play Lost Planet 3 by the end of the year and a 'luck' based one is going to get me there quicker than a 'skill' based one. Which quite frankly I don't have the time or patience for.
Chizzy
Chizzy
Posted on 17 August 15 at 13:48
MashedPeas11 said: a 'luck' based one is going to get me there quicker than a 'skill' based one. Which quite frankly I don't have the time or patience for.Soooo you're admitting you're bad then?
Raikou xHakumen
Posted on 17 August 15 at 14:22, Edited on 17 August 15 at 14:25 by Raikou xHakumen
King Chizzy said:MashedPeas11 said: a 'luck' based one is going to get me there quicker than a 'skill' based one. Which quite frankly I don't have the time or patience for.Soooo you're admitting you're bad then?This statement is not true. You won't get your WR faster doing a luck stage , considering the times that both stages have I am sure you need to put even more time than a skill one if you didn't practice this before. Because you need to time this on frames of seconds, but also... the luck part is involved there.

Also... all stages are luck from X-3 to X-5 on basic trainings, because when you get hit your character stops performing actions.

About advanced ones, luck based from X-4 and X-5 (enemies respawns) excepting 1-2 and 5-2 ADV (baloon grenades) .

So, as you guys can see, there are a lot of luck stages, and the fact to get a WR in any of them does not show you are lack of skill, it requires a great deal of commitment. A WR is a WR and for me all of them have the same value considering the times.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 17 August 15 at 15:59
King Chizzy said:MashedPeas11 said: a 'luck' based one is going to get me there quicker than a 'skill' based one. Which quite frankly I don't have the time or patience for.Soooo you're admitting you're bad then?Does it matter?

"haha he's bad at doing a time trial to get number!"
Chizzy
Chizzy
Posted on 17 August 15 at 17:10, Edited on 17 August 15 at 17:20 by Chizzy
SandHawkTime said:King Chizzy said:MashedPeas11 said: a 'luck' based one is going to get me there quicker than a 'skill' based one. Which quite frankly I don't have the time or patience for.Soooo you're admitting you're bad then?Does it matter?

It matters a lot.

It probably doesn't matter to you because you didn't even do your own number 1 soooooooooooooooo
MashedPeas11
MashedPeas11
Posted on 17 August 15 at 17:28, Edited on 17 August 15 at 17:30 by MashedPeas11
"Admitting you're bad then." Learn to read instead of making assumptions. I said "time and patience". Shame on me for not having the time to get a World Record. How dare I! Lock me up and throw away the key. As for patience, yeah I'm not explaining that.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 17 August 15 at 17:29
King Chizzy said:SandHawkTime said:King Chizzy said:MashedPeas11 said: a 'luck' based one is going to get me there quicker than a 'skill' based one. Which quite frankly I don't have the time or patience for.Soooo you're admitting you're bad then?Does it matter?

It matters a lot.

It probably doesn't matter to you because you didn't even do your own number 1 soooooooooooooooo
I was saying that it doesn't matter whenever he was "admitting" that he was bad or not

lmfao they always bring up the fact that Chronos did it for me, as if i'm ashamed about it lmao!
Chizzy
Chizzy
Posted on 17 August 15 at 17:53, Edited on 17 August 15 at 17:57 by Chizzy
MashedPeas11 said:"Admitting you're bad then." Learn to read instead of making assumptions. I said "time and patience". Shame on me for not having the time to get a World Record. How dare I! Lock me up and throw away the key. As for patience, yeah I'm not explaining that.No I just assume you're bad because you almost screwed my Crysis 3 session a few days ago because you decided to stay around for one game and then leave.

SandHawkTime said:King Chizzy said:SandHawkTime said:King Chizzy said:MashedPeas11 said: a 'luck' based one is going to get me there quicker than a 'skill' based one. Which quite frankly I don't have the time or patience for.Soooo you're admitting you're bad then?Does it matter?

It matters a lot.

I was saying that it doesn't matter whenever he was "admitting" that he was bad or not

lmfao they always bring up the fact that Chronos did it for me, as if i'm ashamed about it lmao!
You should be.It's literally the only hard thing about this game and you broke Microsoft's ToS to get it. Maybe if you'd just get good you could do your own number one :)

I mean if you're going to cheat it might as well do the PC version where all of the other cheaters are lmao.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 17 August 15 at 18:13
King Chizzy said:MashedPeas11 said:"Admitting you're bad then." Learn to read instead of making assumptions. I said "time and patience". Shame on me for not having the time to get a World Record. How dare I! Lock me up and throw away the key. As for patience, yeah I'm not explaining that.No I just assume you're bad because you almost screwed my Crysis 3 session a few days ago because you decided to stay around for one game and then leave.

SandHawkTime said:King Chizzy said:SandHawkTime said:King Chizzy said:MashedPeas11 said: a 'luck' based one is going to get me there quicker than a 'skill' based one. Which quite frankly I don't have the time or patience for.Soooo you're admitting you're bad then?Does it matter?

It matters a lot.

You should be.It's literally the only hard thing about this game and you broke Microsoft's ToS to get it. Maybe if you'd just get good you could do your own number one :)

I mean if you're going to cheat it might as well do the PC version where all of the other cheaters are lmao.
I got good by getting 3rd place on 3-5 by myself before the time was then increased again and again.

I mean are people continuously telling me that I didn't get it myself meant to prove something? LMAO It's on my profile!
MashedPeas11
MashedPeas11
Posted on 17 August 15 at 18:14
Well if you looked at my feedback you'd know. God forbid that I had connection issues, Chizzy. Am I not allowed those? Sorry I can't be 'perfect' for you. Just send me to 'one million years dungeon'. laugh
Chizzy
Chizzy
Posted on 17 August 15 at 18:43
SandHawkTime said:King Chizzy said:MashedPeas11 said:"Admitting you're bad then." Learn to read instead of making assumptions. I said "time and patience". Shame on me for not having the time to get a World Record. How dare I! Lock me up and throw away the key. As for patience, yeah I'm not explaining that.No I just assume you're bad because you almost screwed my Crysis 3 session a few days ago because you decided to stay around for one game and then leave.

It matters a lot.

I got good by getting 3rd place on 3-5 by myself before the time was then increased again and again.

I mean are people continuously telling me that I didn't get it myself meant to prove something? LMAO It's on my profile!
3rd isn't number one, and instead of getting better, you had someone do it for you. I highly doubt you even did DMC 4 by yourself too laugh

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 17 August 15 at 18:54
King Chizzy said:SandHawkTime said:King Chizzy said:MashedPeas11 said:"Admitting you're bad then." Learn to read instead of making assumptions. I said "time and patience". Shame on me for not having the time to get a World Record. How dare I! Lock me up and throw away the key. As for patience, yeah I'm not explaining that.No I just assume you're bad because you almost screwed my Crysis 3 session a few days ago because you decided to stay around for one game and then leave.

It matters a lot.

3rd isn't number one, and instead of getting better, you had someone do it for you. I highly doubt you even did DMC 4 by yourself too laugh
Yeah I'm sure I didn't do DMC4 myself, despite having multiple gameclips of me on TA doing the special edition, look at this guy right here! LMFAO laugh

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 17 August 15 at 19:07
lol, i played for someone Giana Sisters and uploaded for him Clips on TA.That doesnt prove it.
Btw Lulzy Quote.laugh
lol

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 17 August 15 at 19:10
Giantluca2 said:lol, i played for someone Giana Sisters and uploaded for him Clips on TA.That doesnt prove it.
Btw Lulzy Quote.laugh
I can easily twitch stream to prove that I have the skill to play

This is the second time i've been accused of this just because of this WR LMFAO
Mister Buds
Mister Buds
Posted on 18 August 15 at 02:12
SandHawkTime said:Giantluca2 said:lol, i played for someone Giana Sisters and uploaded for him Clips on TA.That doesnt prove it.
Btw Lulzy Quote.laugh
I can easily twitch stream to prove that I have the skill to play

This is the second time i've been accused of this just because of this WR LMFAO
That's kind of the whole point. Once you cheat to get an achievement (or in this case partial requirement of an achievement) everything you have done and everything you continue to do is invalid. Your entire gamertag is falsified.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.