Game Discussion: Lost Planet 2 Forum

1-2 Advanced World Record Procedure.

AuthorMessage
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 18 August 15 at 05:53, Edited on 18 August 15 at 05:54 by LV 1 Blue Slime
I haven't played a Lost Planet game in a year or more and I still read the threads. The butthurtness on both sides surrounding the world record achievements is just too hilarious to pass up. This thread does not disappoint.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 18 August 15 at 18:42
LV 1 Blue Slime said:I haven't played a Lost Planet game in a year or more and I still read the threads. The butthurtness on both sides surrounding the world record achievements is just too hilarious to pass up. This thread does not disappoint.I'm glad, my baits do well :^)
Life is insignificant, in the end we all die.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 19 August 15 at 00:27
I really need to get a device to make the PS3 controller compatible on xbox, then we would see some major renovations in bloqville.

Btw there's a strategy for 30.500 in basic 3-x now headspin
Momiji
Momiji
Posted on 19 August 15 at 01:53
Malefic Storm said:I really need to get a device to make the PS3 controller compatible on xbox, then we would see some major renovations in bloqville.

If that aint a typo and you dont mean 31.5 then shock

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 19 August 15 at 02:05
I hope it's from based Chronos
Lost Legends
Lost Legends
Posted on 19 August 15 at 02:44
Malefic Storm said:I really need to get a device to make the PS3 controller compatible on xbox, then we would see some major renovations in bloqville.

Are there actually devices to do that? or is that just something you hope exists, and I guess the 3 series weren't as fully discovered as people previously had thought.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 19 August 15 at 02:50, Edited on 19 August 15 at 02:51 by
L0ST Legends said:Malefic Storm said:I really need to get a device to make the PS3 controller compatible on xbox, then we would see some major renovations in bloqville.

Are there actually devices to do that? or is that just something you hope exists
You can use Converter Cables to do it, you can also use adapters but they're pretty pricey

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 19 August 15 at 03:15, Edited on 19 August 15 at 03:19 by
Considering Chronos knows that 00'31"4XX is possible with basically no modification...

>inb4 chizzy
Lost Legends
Lost Legends
Posted on 19 August 15 at 16:07
Yes, he did tell me about taking the launch pad instead of dropping down and running the whole way. Apart from that I had already known and/or figured out the rest including the air box grapple and rocketing myself into the finish. We all get tips on these courses from somewhere or another, and absolutely nothing is wrong with that. I don't know Chronos feels the need to act like he discovered everything solely on his own to self boast his ego. Nearly every level he's high on if not all have a basic strategy instruction for them if you look enough

Here is a basic path for the 2 series that chronos probably derived his path from. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I5phZ5LYGGg.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.