Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

The LEGO Movie Videogame (Xbox One) Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 19 June 14 at 08:23Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the The LEGO Movie Videogame (Xbox One) walkthrough
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant545,261
    Posted on 11 February 15 at 14:31Permalink
    How is this one coming along? Is it being ported to the 360?
    Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
  • Posted on 01 December 15 at 10:18Permalink
    There is a small error in the walkthrough, the location of the third golden manual is not included in 'The Final showdown'. The one where you fly up and left during the second section. Other than that, this walkthrough has been great
  • Posted on 15 January 17 at 21:03Permalink
    For the gold brick in the Bonus Room - where you drive a car through a trail of studs - I found you need to cross the start finish line (looks like 5x equals ( = ) signs) with the construction area in front you.
  • Seeker74Seeker74192,874
    Posted on 01 July 18 at 23:04Permalink
    I think you should correct the Put The Thing On The Thing part to include the correct achievement
    The LEGO Movie VideogameNo Way, This Is My JamThe No Way, This Is My Jam achievement in The LEGO Movie Videogame worth 42 pointsScore 21 awesome dance moves in the Kragelizer dance mini game
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer1,284,824
    Posted on 20 January 19 at 17:15Permalink
    Just wanted to say that it is possible to get the 4x stud multiplier red brick pretty early on, after you complete Level 5 - Escape From Flatbush.

You will be in the Old West hub world and so long as you have 550,000 studs you can buy the demolition guy (for dynamite) for 50,000 and complete the little fetch quest for the 3 gold bars. The brick itself is 500,000.

It just helps you get more studs earlier so you don't have to worry about it later on
    Yours sincerely, TG
  • Posted on 04 March 19 at 05:16Permalink
    Can anyone help me out here please. I’m playing this via split screen, and my gfs account isn’t getting any achievements? Is this one different than others ? In Star Wars we were able to get them simultaneously. Is there something specific we need to do to have the game acknowledge we are both playing? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Matthew
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,221,504
    Posted on 04 March 19 at 06:17Permalink
    I think this may be one of the few Lego games where only the host gets the achievements. I may be wrong, but that is likely the case.
  • Posted on 04 March 19 at 08:55Permalink
    Dang3R Gaming said:
    I think this may be one of the few Lego games where only the host gets the achievements. I may be wrong, but that is likely the case.
    Well damn! That sucks! What are the chances.. 🥺 is it weird that I’m glad she was bummed out not getting achievements? Haha jk kinda..she’s coming over to the dark side! Muahaha 🤪
    Matthew
  • Posted on 09 March 19 at 01:03Permalink
    Just wanted to say thanks for the guide! Very much appreciated!toast
    Matthew
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.