Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

TA Top Five: Female Protagonists

• RacxieRacxie377,368
    Posted on 20 August 15 at 20:21
    Not a bad list, though not personally a fan of Bayonetta.

If non-Xbox characters could be included then Samus Aran would definitely be number 1! And as someone else mentioned on the first page, Jade from Beyond Good & Evil should have been in the list!
  • Posted on 21 August 15 at 06:00
    Weaker sex? Nah I'd say they're pretty good at it.
    hooray for video games!
  • Angels Kill TooAngels Kill Too1,281,360
    Posted on 28 August 15 at 03:23
    I'd put lara on top... anyday and anywhere smile
    Get Hype, Bring the Noise!
  • Posted on 11 January 16 at 17:12
    Femshep doesn't count to be honest along with fallout and dragon ageand fable female protagonists, aside from romance options, they're no different from the male versions. Clementine is just a kid and telltale games are only decent as quick ways to get GS or ps trophies
  • Posted on 11 January 16 at 17:22
    These ta tops just annoy me. Aside from fallout 4 being goty and witcher being runner up, they just don't give enough thought into it. Valiant hearts is not a game, it's a gwg chore.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 January 16 at 17:27
    Ostrowidzki1989 said:These ta tops just annoy me. Aside from fallout 4 being goty and witcher being runner up, they just don't give enough thought into it. Valiant hearts is not a game, it's a gwg chore.This!

To be fair, they can't keep putting 5 different boats as the top 5 though so I understand their choices.
    Hydro Thunder Hurricane
  • Posted on 11 January 16 at 17:37
    *dies* laugh
  • ShinnizleShinnizle907,742
    Posted on 11 January 16 at 18:07
    Ostrowidzki1989 said:Femshep doesn't count to be honest along with fallout and dragon ageand fable female protagonists, aside from romance options, they're no different from the male versions. Clementine is just a kid and telltale games are only decent as quick ways to get GS or ps trophiesOstrowidzki1989 said:These ta tops just annoy me. Aside from fallout 4 being goty and witcher being runner up, they just don't give enough thought into it. Valiant hearts is not a game, it's a gwg chore.https://youtu.be/pWdd6_ZxX8c
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.