Game Discussion: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Rebirth Veteran

• Posted on 22 February 15 at 16:28
    The tank part for the mission is impossible for me. I guess I can't get through the last two turns, even though I was VERY CLOSE to the end!!! I died by the people that are running, and I don't have the courage to go back to do it again.

I need some serious help with this, PLEASE! Either someone can go on my account and beat it for me, or I need something that can help me kill the guys that are doing the most damage to me.

I looked at the walkthrough videos. They kinda helped, but not much. I just cannot get through this mission.
  • EhrenfriedEhrenfried175,076
    Posted on 23 February 15 at 20:42
    I feel you bro, i still have nightmares...
    I think i needed over 40 tries to finally get it.
    www.facebook.com/gefahrensucher
  • YoDzYoDz671,252
    Posted on 05 August 15 at 06:39
    i wouldnt give out your account info if i were u lol but memorize where the enemys are and prefire around the corners. an dont play angry! you play better in a good mood. just remember its vetern call of duty. its supposed to be hard. also look at walk throughs on youtube
  • Posted on 25 August 15 at 02:37
    ProTecKs said:i wouldnt give out your account info if i were u lol but memorize where the enemys are and prefire around the corners. an dont play angry! you play better in a good mood. just remember its vetern call of duty. its supposed to be hard. also look at walk throughs on youtube"I looked at the walkthrough videos. They kinda helped, but not much."
    Hate me because I'm a brony? Well, I hate you, too. DEAL WITH IT.
  • Posted on 08 May 17 at 06:08
    Funny how this is still here and barely anyone else comments about it. Maybe it's not impossible after all...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads