• Posted on 20 June 14 at 17:51Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Titanfall walkthrough
  • Posted on 23 December 14 at 18:18Permalink
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Titanfall Walkthrough
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE516,326
    Posted on 23 December 14 at 18:21Permalink
    Walkthrough was ported from the Xbox One version with edits from Eurydace
    TA Walkthrough Manager | "We work in the dark to serve the light" ~ Ezio Auditore da Firenze | http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE
  • Posted on 24 December 14 at 04:29Permalink
    Nice, very good work, thanks for the job!
  • Posted on 29 January 15 at 08:46Permalink
    Quick note on page two, You mention spending credits to purchase Burn Card packs and state that the OS voice packs are expensive and should be avoided unless you really want one, even though it nets you an achievement. Additionally the OS packs are all required to get the "All the Hardware" achievement for unlocking everything in the game.

Just suggesting you make an edit to revise this so people aren't confused. I'd advise anyone just starting out to focus on buying the OS packs first before spending credits on anything else, as this will allow them to work towards the "All the Hardware" achievement earlier. This would help prevent people from having to grind the attachments in later gens and not being able to immediately move on to the next generation.
  • EurydaceEurydace521,445
    Posted on 29 January 15 at 15:33Permalink
    Well I don't think anyone should do All the Hardware until Gen 8 anyway. That said, you're absolutely right that OS voices are required. I will update the walkthrough to make sure that is clear. And also remove the language encouraging people not to buy them early.

Thanks for the help!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.