Game Discussion: Alpha Protocol Forum

Awareness

AuthorMessage
Zalm
Zalm
Posted on 08 April 11 at 10:19
Ok...I know this is probable gonna sound stupid, but what the hell is awareness supposed to do. I have it, and it seems to do nothing. The games says use it to get enemy locations, facing, and awareness level, but everytime I click the left bumper with it equipped, the little radar symbol appears in the top right corner of the screen, and thats it. It just appears and dissapears really quick. I even have the skill unlocked in my skill set, was it a waste of points?
I rock, and I dont care what you think.
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 09 April 11 at 05:59, Edited on 09 April 11 at 06:01 by RadiantViper
I looked around and apparently it's a bug that the skill doesn't work if you gained in during the initial character creation. If you bump it up to the next level it should start working again. I can't verify this myself but it seems plausible.

When it gets to the higher levels, it also doesn't need to be activated - it's simply on all the time.

It basically puts these little arrows above enemies heads. It changes colour depended on their status (either calm/neutral, bothered (looking around) or agitated (engaging in combat).
Zalm
Zalm
Posted on 09 April 11 at 10:40
Thanx. I went ahead and dumped points into the stealth setup when I chose my over all class and bumped it to master, and its working now. It just made the earlier lvls being stealthy difficult.
I rock, and I dont care what you think.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.