Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Further Japanese Xbox One Games Detailed

• MatrarchMatrarch1,381,409
  • MLP ThomazMLP Thomaz658,926
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 03:27
    surprisingly day one edition is sold out in japan
  • HybridchldHybridchld989,446
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 03:25
    Oh nice I missed that news about DW8E!

Can't wait for that!
  • acedawg4acedawg42,069,409
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 03:31
    No visual novels yet....lol
  • WestsideSxEWestsideSxE490,753
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 03:36
    there's no region locking as of yet on ye olden bOne right?
  • Posted on 24 June 14 at 03:39
    Is it just me or is the thing in the background of Onigiri at the beginning of the video with its tongue out a little freaky also why is the game called rice balls laugh
  • InktoidInktoid721,495
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 03:58
    acedawg4 said:
    They've already announced three releasing this year.
    Stupidity is infectious.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 June 14 at 04:09
    I hope I can still buy it from japan and play it on my xbox one if not thats dumb least ps games you can do it
  • Posted on 24 June 14 at 04:23
    xONLY INHUMANx said:
    I hope I can still buy it from japan and play it on my xbox one if not thats dumb least ps games you can do it
    The console is region free I don't see how the games would not be.
  • deutschZuiddeutschZuid418,071
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 04:31
    Persona 5 plz :)
  • EurydaceEurydace601,774
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 04:40
    So Onigiri is an MMO. Free to play also. It is localized in English on PC for the US but who knows if the Japanese version of it will be.
  • eHeadacheseHeadaches242,533
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 08:16
    I think the software limits regional usage. Or did I dream that...
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,174,199
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 08:30
    That Onigiri looks awesome
  • GR4V1G0R3GR4V1G0R3244,631
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 08:30
    0o0, some damn shmups...grrrr...I wont be getting a bone, my funds ran dry, and are unlikely to change in the near future with enough effect to be able to buy a console just for 3 shmups [specially when I have several that I still want to get for the 360...though it is still my mission to build myself a supergun and get some proper shmups

I always suck at them but thats what makes me love them so much...if a game can make you throw your controller out of rage at yourself, its good...if you rage at the game for bad controls glitches or whatever its bad...but if you know it was just your own stupidity that caused death [or faults in trials] then the anger is purely at yourself, striving to get better

one day, I swear it, I will 1CC a shmup...something from the PS2 [though not mushihimesama...as I have been advised that the PS2 port is the easiest version available....maybe open my raiden 3...sod it, no i'll download it, PS2 is chipped anyway, has to be for imports, then I still get to look at my shiny new & sealed PS2 game]

thank you for posting this news, you've reminded me I have so many great games to play on my old systems, I have no need to spend any money for a long time [however much steam will convince me otherwise this week] as long as I avoid everything but RPG's and shmups [plus a little metroidvania style] I can keep my love of gaming going

retroooooooooooo...ahhh, it appears my medication may have worn off...gotta run before the doc finds out
  • Posted on 24 June 14 at 09:42
    Will DW8 Empires come to the west?, i know its all region free and all, just rather have an English version lol.
  • Its Uncle KevIts Uncle Kev1,757,745
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 11:03
    SyndicateKing said:
    Will DW8 Empires come to the west?, i know its all region free and all, just rather have an English version lol.
    Yes it'll be coming to the US just like Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate as well. Due to the huge cast members, we may see DW get dubbed but for WO, probably not.
    Achievementhunter.com
  • FailedSeppukuFailedSeppuku1,307,937
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 14:16
    DW8 will come out over her but maybe not DW8:E

It'll be nice if we could just download the Japanese games over her rather than have to get them imported. I can dream.
    250 achievements on old games for 1% increase.... soon be 90% >_<
  • Posted on 24 June 14 at 14:25
    cant w8 for the shmups :)
  • MatrarchMatrarch1,381,409
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 15:21
    acedawg4 said:
    As someone else noted, there are visual novels confirmed for release, I just didn't put them in the story!

5pb Confirms Three Xbox One Games
  • Posted on 25 June 14 at 02:12, Edited on 25 June 14 at 02:13 by Quantum Binman
    WestsideSxE said:
    there's no region locking as of yet on ye olden bOne right?
    Destiny is locked in Japan - ps4 exclusive here.

(Console is region free, software/ip locks can still be added)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.