The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: June 24th, 2014

• cheeky 315cheeky 315248,490 248,490 GamerScore
    Posted on 26 June 14 at 22:54
    Another couple of lego games added to the backlog (Harry potter and lord of the rings)

The other logo games I'm interested in but I'll wait till there cheaper
  • Posted on 27 June 14 at 05:04
    Cobalt Robot said:hERetIXxx said:I'm tempted by CONDEMNED, ANARCHY REIGNS and VANQUISH... can you tell me if they are worth it???Condemned was really good back in '05. The graphics haven't aged well, but it's still a seriously fun game.

Vanquish is AMAZING. It's like Gears of War in a turbo-powered robot suit with a lot more freedom of movement and fluidity. Even if you don't like Gears, I'd still recommend it.

Anarchy Reigns is a lot of fun multiplayer, but the single player is bland and repetitive. I'd say get it for this price, then find some people to play online with *coughmecough*.
    HHHHHMMMMMMMM ok ok I'm sold on Vanquish and Condemned.... I'm still not convinced about Anarchy reigns though, I love Bayonetta and all but she is a DLC right? mmmm tough call.

Thank you for the advice man
  • Posted on 27 June 14 at 05:07
    Armstrong x360a said:hERetIXxx said:I'm tempted by CONDEMNED, ANARCHY REIGNS and VANQUISH... can you tell me if they are worth it???Condemned is an excellent, atmospheric, suspenseful and enjoyable game. Remember, however, that it came it out in 2005, so don't expect too much on the graphical front at this point.Than you very much man and it's fine, I've been playing Doom 3, RE4 and Silent Hill HD Collection for a couple of months now, i don't care about the graphics, i care about the game itself.
  • Posted on 27 June 14 at 10:52
    Finally picked up Sonic 2. No price cut for Sonic 1?
    G O i7 of L 1 V E
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead607,863
    Posted on 29 June 14 at 10:47, Edited on 29 June 14 at 11:00 by HolyHalfDead
    Also on sale this week from 26th June
    2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil $59.99 $38.99
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead607,863
    Posted on 29 June 14 at 10:54
    ChewieOnIce said:ptracey1421 said:I posted on this when it was a new story and now my post is gone. I'm just curious what happened? I asked about Fable Heroes and that was all, why did my post get deleted? It was the 3rd post, right below someone asking if the Ryse price tag was correct. shockThe original post must not have registered. Deleted posts look like the one I just did above this one, even if they get deleted by a mod.It appears there was something weird going on - XBL Sale Roundup: June 24th, 2014
  • matdanmatdan796,372
    Posted on 29 June 14 at 11:58
    HolyHa1fDead said:ChewieOnIce said:ptracey1421 said:I posted on this when it was a new story and now my post is gone. I'm just curious what happened? I asked about Fable Heroes and that was all, why did my post get deleted? It was the 3rd post, right below someone asking if the Ryse price tag was correct. shockThe original post must not have registered. Deleted posts look like the one I just did above this one, even if they get deleted by a mod.It appears there was something weird going on - XBL Sale Roundup: June 24th, 2014Then click the link and watch the magic. :D
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,285,056
    Posted on 29 June 14 at 14:40
    Ok I see what happened. The story got published early before it was finished, then withdrawn, then republished and some comments got lost in the process.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 30 June 14 at 05:02, Edited on 30 June 14 at 05:03 by lildevilbmxer
    @dangergamer whoops my bad .... ;^(

whats everyones opinionon payday2 been waiting for drop either pick that up of castle of illusions.
    achievements its what's for dinner
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.