Game Discussion: Rare Replay

Conkers Final Boss

• SlapdaBASS55SlapdaBASS55310,876
    Posted on 20 August 15 at 03:13
    How do you actually manage to beat the last boss? I can throw him in the airlock twice if I'm lucky but after that he just always dodges my attacks. This is super frustrating. I've tried for hours now.
  • darkmafia99darkmafia991,679,358
    Posted on 20 August 15 at 03:58
    Taken from a Gamefaqs Guide
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/n64/196973-conkers-bad-fur-day/faqs/...

I had it open in a tab from earlier tonight lol

OK, let's kick some alien ass. Punch it a few times to knock it down, then run
    around and grab the tail. Now, who hasn't played Super Mario 64? Spin your
    control stick faster and faster until the alien isn't scraping the floor and
    toss it through the airlock. Do this three times to defeat it. After the first
    one, you'll have to watch out. It will start spinning around, and it won't let
    you punch it. When it looks like it's about to spin, jump and hang in there
    until he does it. It bites, too. When it tries, hit Z to block, then whale on
    it with B. The third time it lunges a lot, so it should be easy to stun him.
    Hitting him is another story. When you DO get him out the third time...
  • AwooAwoo2,212,297
    Posted on 20 August 15 at 04:32
    Yeah, you can block with LT. I managed to do it without figuring that out, but it should make things a lot easier.
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • Posted on 04 July 18 at 07:12
    The problem isn't that this is a difficult boss. It's the incredibly slow and unresponsive controls. I give up. It's not even worth trying anymore. 3+ hours on the same boss. Even with the veryeasy cheat (which I'm sure doesn't do anything). Anyone can land the first two shots (good luck actually linning up the shot out of the airlock), but he dodges EVERY attack on the third round.
    Get knocked down once, forget it. He will attack you without fail the very second you get up. I try to be patient and watch his movement right before he attacks, but the controls are SO SLOW and unresponsive it's almost like the AI only responds based on my button presses. No wonder they gave this game away for an E3 mixpot. Litterally unplayable.
  • GoyetteQCGoyetteQC1,330,526
    Posted on 05 July 18 at 19:25
    Not helping, but from what I remember the war part was tougher than the last boss.
    [Insert signature here.]
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads