Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Monster Go! Coming to Windows Phone and Win 8

• MatrarchMatrarch1,271,596
  • CraphexCraphex589,162
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 14:41
    Cool these games are fun to grab achievements, that's when they unlock! My windows phone is being weird lately so many achievements unlocked in games but not under my profile :(
    Craphex
  • K4rn4geK4rn4ge2,125,126
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 14:42
    Game Troopers knows what Xbox WP / Win 8 gamers / achievement wh0res alike want! Great stuff Game Troopers!
  • main elementmain element299,552
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 15:10
    Beware! Make it Rain has multiple bugged achievements that GameTroopers has so far refused to fix.
  • Fir3Blad316Fir3Blad316604,612
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 15:18
    main element... no this isnt true all Windows games has bugged achievements it depends on Microsoft. You can unlock ingame achievements but the doesnt count for Xbox.

Looks good. Thank you Game Troopers :)
  • Posted on 24 February 15 at 15:19
    main element said:Beware! Make it Rain has multiple bugged achievements that GameTroopers has so far refused to fix.The issue is with XBox. That's why the won't fix them. It's like calling a plumber because you have no hot water when the water main broke in front of your house.
  • Posted on 24 February 15 at 15:19, Edited on 24 February 15 at 15:23 by Fear The People
    ^ that bug is affecting all windows phone games currently. Not just make it rain

also the game has only been out a few days. Saying that they're refusing to fix it is a bit on the dramatic side
  • IlindurIlindur1,792,304
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 15:26
    I play a lot of WP games, and only Make it Rain give me problems sync with xbox.com

Yes, sims: medieval sometimes takes 1 - 2 min to sync, but this game 5 days so far and still no sync, so im on the side who thinks is a game-related problem
  • MatrarchMatrarch1,271,596
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 15:28, Edited on 24 February 15 at 15:29 by Matrarch
    It's not. I've had achievements from Fruit Ninja (2013) also pop and not stick. Definitely Xbox Side. Make it Rain just had the misfortune of being new and free as the problem started, so people are noticing it more on that game, but it's happening across the platform.
  • Posted on 24 February 15 at 16:22
    Lets hope this is an actual game unlock the swipe fest "game" that Make it Rain is.
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!!! BlaziNBuckwheaT
  • Posted on 24 February 15 at 16:27
    I have/ had a few achievements unlocked in game but not on my profile i had to uninstall and reinstal to fix them i got a turkey in shuffle board but not a strike im gonna fix that soon but gravity guys really bumed me out with not poping on my profile
  • oO KwaX OooO KwaX Oo202,484
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 16:41
    main element said:Beware! Make it Rain has multiple bugged achievements that GameTroopers has so far refused to fix.Seriously?! laugh The game is 5 days old!
  • TriRockTriRock2,192,844
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 16:57
    Stop blaming Make it Rain, that game has no issues. The problem lies fair and square with MicroSoft.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 February 15 at 17:00
    If they were bugged and needed fixed they wouldn't be unlocking in the first place, I have had it on a few games this week so far - Make it Rain, Microsoft Bingo and Microsoft Mahjong, definitely not the games fault
  • DeliriousDrewDeliriousDrew1,311,866
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 17:01
    oO KwaX Oo said:main element said:Beware! Make it Rain has multiple bugged achievements that GameTroopers has so far refused to fix.Seriously?! laugh The game is 5 days old!Right?
    Amino Et Fide
  • Free RiegnFree Riegn540,477
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 17:19
    Did GameTroopers seriously answer you, "We are not fixing anything!!!" and hung up on you or something? I'm surprised that they gave a response so quickly. The game is young and hopefully it will be taken care of.
    Yeah Buddy!!!
  • Pete5683Pete56831,008,955
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 17:28
    Make It Rain IAP prices aren't fixed for me in UK yet; most items showing at £0.79, but MS store displays real, higher price.
  • The ParkeyThe Parkey266,193
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 17:32
    Its deffo with xbox live.still no sync after 8 days fir numerous different games. Starting to get worried ??
    JL
  • Posted on 24 February 15 at 17:33
    I asked why in every update to Tiny Troopers, ads appear and disappear in different spots. They then went on to say it was my perspective that the ads weren't there. As if I'm some how magically missing the ones after a mission completed or the new one that pops up upon loading the game.

Maybe it's bad programming systematically break crap, or as I told them, I have some magical version.
  • sniporesnipore270,317
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 17:35
    The problem with Windows Phone achievements seems to be on Microsoft's end. I am having problems with 2 achievements in Fifa 15 which no one else have had.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.