Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Monster Go! Coming to Windows Phone and Win 8

• NO1KEVNO1KEV2,173,655
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 17:36
    Well wp deffo need more live enabled games I remember when I 1st got a wp and there was like 1 game a week. Now maybe it gets 1 game every other month. I'm owed a new phone this week I have an Lumia 820 can anyone tell a recent good windows phone they recommend? Its got to have more storage the 820 storage is TINY !
  • Posted on 24 February 15 at 17:59
    They shouldn't even bother with LIVE support because Microsoft hasn't shown any signs that they want to fix LIVE on WP.
  • PhuzyL94PhuzyL94193,774
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 18:42
    I lve got this problem with 2 achievements on asphalt overdrive, thought I was the only one so glad I'm not. Has Microsoft acknowledged this at all and any word on planning a fix?
  • GiinceeGiincee469,578
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 18:57
    Having issues with geoDefense Swarm and Make It Rain. So this issue belongs to Microsoft.
  • A KING 84A KING 84380,556
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 19:43
    Gunslinger it is
    King
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,302,683
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 20:21
    My issues are with Microsoft Minesweeper, so yeah, problems are clearly on Microsoft's side. laugh
  • Posted on 24 February 15 at 20:25
    TriRock said:Stop blaming Make it Rain, that game has no issues. I beg to differ the game has one issue....it is beyond horrible!
    Anyway, I had to play the game 3 times to get the last two achievements that glitched to pop. So now that I'm 100%, I don't have to bother with this pile of garbage anymore.
  • acedawg4acedawg42,044,200
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 20:29
    Thanks to this company for the new games.......im really hating gamesloft right about now
  • MusquitoMusquito801,821
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 20:30
    I hope the WP issues will be fixed soon, otherwise I probably skip it and only play the win 8 version.
    http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
  • Posted on 24 February 15 at 20:43
    I have had what seems to be the same problem recently with Tetris blitz and shark dash!
    I was starting to think it was my phone or my account messed up.
    Luckily I had an old phone lying around that enabled me to re-get the achievements that glitches for me but more tedious achievements would be annoying.
    Definitely seems to be a Microsoft problem and not the games themselves this time.
  • Posted on 24 February 15 at 20:50
    I have had 2 cheevs on make it rain that have popped in game but haven't synchronized to my profile. I really dont want to delete it and start again as the trouble seems to be in the 'collect so many of this and that' type cheevs. What has everyone else had trouble with
  • deutschZuiddeutschZuid368,707
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 21:05
    For those who are having issues with their Windows Phone achievements popping but not showing as unlocked under their profile, here is a support thread where you can let your problem be known:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_mobile_support/f/4282/t/1924649.aspx?pi7406=1#5176030

There was a solution from an MS rep that has since been removed. Essentially the solution stated that you need to go to your xbox.com profile, go to Achievements, then click on the game(s) whose achievements have been affected. After having done that, wait for 7 days and the achievements should self-heal.
  • deutschZuiddeutschZuid368,707
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 21:08
    On topic, great to see Gametroopers continuing to portmore games across. This one actually looks fun to play on the bus :).
  • CONKER1182CONKER1182542,755
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 21:17
    I hope WP cheevos will be working when Monster go comes out.
  • Posted on 24 February 15 at 21:17, Edited on 24 February 15 at 21:49 by MrZombieChicken
    ChubbySweethead said:I have had 2 cheevs on make it rain that have popped in game but haven't synchronized to my profile. I really dont want to delete it and start again as the trouble seems to be in the 'collect so many of this and that' type cheevs. What has everyone else had trouble withDeleting and reinstalling won't fix the issue. The game will still have the achievement flagged as "obtained" in the in-game achievement menu. That's why I had to use a completely different phone to get the achievements.
  • CASS190684CASS190684245,027
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 21:25
    Matrarch said:It's not. I've had achievements from Fruit Ninja (2013) also pop and not stick. Definitely Xbox Side. Make it Rain just had the misfortune of being new and free as the problem started, so people are noticing it more on that game, but it's happening across the platform.Ah, good to know it's not just me with Fruit Ninja 2013 then. 5 of mine didn't sync, which is rather irritating considering it should have been a quick and easy 200G and completion. Don't think I'll play any more WP games until this gets sorted.
    I like what I like and I don't what I don't.
  • Posted on 24 February 15 at 21:30
    It may be time to change the title of this thread.
  • spacedvest2spacedvest2778,828
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 22:21, Edited on 24 February 15 at 22:23 by spacedvest2
    deutschZuid said:There was a solution from an MS rep that has since been removed. Essentially the solution stated that you need to go to your xbox.com profile, go to Achievements, then click on the game(s) whose achievements have been affected. After having done that, wait for 7 days and the achievements should self-heal.That was the most idiotic support I have ever read. Self-heal in 7 days? And only if I click on the game on Xbox.com? Yeah right.
  • SKIN RIPSKIN RIP772,403
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 22:35
    Unlocked in game today but not on my profile..

Age of Empires: Castle Siege (WP)The RenaissanceThe The Renaissance achievement in Age of Empires: Castle Siege (WP) worth 69 pointsAdvance to the Eighth Age

Think I'll hold off playing anything until they fix it..
    http://www.mygamerprofile.net/card/nxenew/SKIN+RIP.png
  • ElyohElyoh864,630
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 23:06
    I've now halted playing anything until they fix it, although I do really want to play these new games coming out I'm not risking it.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.