Posted on 24 February 15 at 22:55
I have the game running for hours on end
Occasionally take time to rapid swipe while watching a video or something
Suddenly 3 guilty verdicts in rapid succession
Lose pretty much all progress from today

I like this game it so fun.
Johnny Sinister
Posted on 25 February 15 at 02:34
I found the best strategy is to wait until you spin a 'miracle', which gives you 50% of your current funds, and DO NOT hit the 'Ok' button right away.

Instead, leave the game running, and leave the 'Miracle' notification on your phone. If you look at your money at the top of the screen, it is still adding money like normal. However, since you are technically still in spin, you won't have to worry about any new spins such as guilty or seizures popping up.

Not only that, but once you finally decide to press ok, you will get 50% of the CURRENT money total, not just from the amount you had when you initially made the spin.

Very useful for later in the game, when you have really high $/second boosts.
redjarman
redjarman
Posted on 10 March 15 at 19:18
After getting screwed over so many times by the wheel, I decided to go with your idea. I only have one achievement left, just need to buy the Electronic Apiary. Right now I have it sitting at the "ok" screen after a miracle spin. I've done the math, and I'll be able to click the ok button and buy the Apiary once I let the game run for 84 more hours....

And honestly, I don't want to ok now and risk losing even more money per second. I'm down at 330 MB even though I was at 900 MB at one point..
EddieM1974
EddieM1974
Posted on 13 March 15 at 12:48
When I got a bit further in the game I noticed I only got'guilty' spins. So far my streak is 11x guilty and counting.... And it always happens right before I get to 11.3 kb to get the stripmine. I must just love grinding my way back up from 3 kb just to lose it all again laugh

As for money per second. That's a joke. Because of all the guilty spins I'm down to 200 M per second.
redjarman
redjarman
Posted on 14 March 15 at 00:36
They seriously didn't think that one through. This is the only idle type game I know of that has permanent dps reductions
EddieM1974
EddieM1974
Posted on 14 March 15 at 21:06
You can say that again. My current guilty streak is now 13. And I'm down to 50 M per second.
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 15 March 15 at 03:24
If you are worried about losing money, their is a glitch involving the Bucket that you can use. All you have to do is manually change the date on your phone to date later than the current one and it will fill the Bucket. Depending on the capacity of your Bucket you can make back all your lost money in a matter of minutes.
redjarman
redjarman
Posted on 15 March 15 at 16:05
Eh, I finally got all the achievements done, now just gotta wait for xbox support to get off their asses and fix the missing ones on my account
stavrosmct
stavrosmct
Posted on 18 March 15 at 15:54
Been trying this game - popping achievements in the game but not showing anywhere - saying it isn't connected to xbox.com ?? Is there a problem with the game?
Stavrosmct
EVEN5TAR 117
319,266 319,266 GamerScore
EVEN5TAR 117
Posted on 23 March 15 at 06:57
I don't know why this is considered as a "game" it's horrible! the best way to complete it, it's the time switch!
EddieM1974
EddieM1974
Posted on 29 March 15 at 09:31
Completing this 'game' will be an enormous task. Even with the time glitch. I get an FBI investigation every 5 minutes and I always draw the guilty card.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.