Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Lara Croft GO Coming Next Week

• The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,429,047
    Posted on 21 August 15 at 13:01
    The good thing about being a paying customer is that you're entitled to a (more or less) working product. F2P? "Enjoy what we have given you, peasant."
  • Dancing RobDancing Rob155,448
    Posted on 21 August 15 at 13:23
    exactly.

You can bet that the parts of the game designed purely to extract money from people are working perfectly...

Again, that's not saying it's how it should be, it's just how it is.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,314,720
    Posted on 21 August 15 at 16:42
    So basically if a game is free then we dont deserve the full game or if its broken to be fixed/patched?! That's bullshit! The devs decide on the prices and just because its free doesn't mean we dont deserve the full product. My point is this is another Lara croft game so if they cant be bothered to fix relic run why the fuck should I spend £3.99 on another Lara croft WP game?! And I DO play paid for WP games and I prefer them to the free ones to be honest. Basically if they don't fix relic run in not buying this. Simple.
  • Posted on 21 August 15 at 17:02, Edited on 21 August 15 at 17:03 by Shadow Kisuragi
    Well, for what it's worth, the most recent update for Relic Run on iOS basically destroyed the gameplay and progress for a lot of players, so at least we missed out on that.
  • KanjiKokaKanjiKoka293,297
    Posted on 22 August 15 at 04:30
    Shadow Kisuragi said:Well, for what it's worth, the most recent update for Relic Run on iOS basically destroyed the gameplay and progress for a lot of players, so at least we missed out on that.If they gave the same attention to WP, I'd start grinding out those million coins. Would be more mad if it reset my current progress...but since we're ignored I will continue taking my time. laugh
    Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
  • Grimm HeartGrimm Heart169,547
    Posted on 27 August 15 at 08:27
    There doesn't appear to be any achievements for this game... cry
  • EddieM1974EddieM1974530,369
    Posted on 27 August 15 at 11:30
    The game is available in the store, but it's not Xbox Live enabled.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,178,893
    Posted on 27 August 15 at 11:36
    That's a shame. Was always going to pick it up on sale, guess this just helps solidify that decision.

Hitman GO, which is XBL Enabled, is apparently on sale for $1 to celebrate the launch of Lara Croft GO, so there's that (can't confirm).
  • MakeMeACoffeeMakeMeACoffee1,101,711
    Posted on 27 August 15 at 11:46
    Zorlac0666 said:MakeMeACoffee said:Lara Croft: Relic Run (WP) still has an unobtainable. I wouldn't buy this if you care about completionOne game having an unobtainable has nothing to do with another game.well there we go:
    Achievements are an afterthought for them, if a thought at all. No XBL integration on the newest game.
  • Posted on 27 August 15 at 11:49
    They better update this, I'm only buying it when it comes with cheevos, can't imagine they won't, they have to know by now that this will boost their sales a little on WP.
  • SpilnerSpilner891,694
    Posted on 27 August 15 at 12:56
    No achievements puts me off.
  • Ryn0 LRyn0 L597,271
    Posted on 27 August 15 at 16:02
    no achievements? dang, might as well get this on ios.
  • Posted on 27 August 15 at 16:53
    To be honest, when this game has got an entry on this website, one would kind of expect the game to get achievements on release, so hey TA be nice, and keep us posted on this.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,178,893
    Posted on 27 August 15 at 17:37
    Incr3dibleBman said:To be honest, when this game has got an entry on this website, one would kind of expect the game to get achievements on release, so hey TA be nice, and keep us posted on this.The game's pre-release page was made before confirmation of achievements. This is the first Square Enix release for the Windows platforms that is not XBL Enabled, so when it was announced it was totally reasonable to assume this game would also be XBL Enabled.
  • coipcoip247,595
    Posted on 27 August 15 at 18:36
    Yes, it is really disappointing that Lara Croft Go--the first Square Enix game on WP to lack Xbox integration--launched today without Xbox integration. Be sure to let @SquareEnixMtl @SquareEnix @laracroft know we want Xbox! #SaveXboxWP
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m31,781,929
    Posted on 27 August 15 at 20:28
    Spilner said:No achievements puts me off.Same here
  • frenchdawgfrenchdawg1,045,334
    Posted on 27 August 15 at 22:18
    I asked them on facebook, they said the game would only have in-game achievements, not live enabled
  • ElyohElyoh927,211
    Posted on 28 August 15 at 02:51
    frenchdawg said:I asked them on facebook, they said the game would only have in-game achievements, not live enabledIn that case, I'm out.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • SweetArkhaneSweetArkhane1,067,743
    Posted on 29 August 15 at 00:38
    Elyoh said:frenchdawg said:I asked them on facebook, they said the game would only have in-game achievements, not live enabledIn that case, I'm out.Same for me!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.