Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: June 24th, 2014

• punkyliarpunkyliar216,774
  • pezza888pezza888142,703
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 21:35
    I'm waiting for Magic 2015 to turn up in one of these roundups. Any word on a release date yet?
  • wes coasnwes coasn500,558
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 21:34
    Maybe Zombie Driver. Already picked up Transformers.
  • ClassyWingsClassyWings1,302,722
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 22:00
    I'd recommend GRID Autosport if you're a driving enthusiast. It's quite good!

Also I think 821.06 GB for Iron Sky is a bit much laugh
  • Pixie NinjaPixie Ninja1,740,325
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 22:02
    Iron Sky: Invasion is 821.06 GB? Gonna need a bigger hard drive wink

On a more serious note, I'm in the UK, and Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition is listed in store on my XB1, but instead of a buy button it just says Unavailable. It's listed on store.xbox.com too, but there's no page to click through to either.
  • WPB FeaRWPB FeaR9,548
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 22:05
    I'm in the US and Zombie Driver is also listed as unavailable for myself. Hopefully it becomes buyable soon. Any opinions on transformers?
    Zak - FeaR
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,189,518
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 22:32
    Hoping Iron Sky comes to North America and doesn't suck laugh. The movie was such a hoot.

Zombie Driver was good - just maybe not $15 good.

Will pick up the new GRID when it gets a little cheaper.
    Ha ha, Charade you are!
  • Posted on 24 June 14 at 22:30, Edited on 24 June 14 at 22:51 by Reborn Insanity
    I'm thinking about picking up Zombie Driver. I need something new on my 360. It would be a nice new addition to my growing Xbox One list.
    Does this smell like chloroform to you?
  • ZalshaZalsha379,277
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 22:43
    Reborn Insanity said:
    I'm thinking about picking up Zombie Driver. I need something new on my 360.
    ...What? You do realize there has been a 360 version for a while, right? This is a just released Xbone version. I can't tell if you meant to say One, or you just cannot read.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,269,655
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 22:43
    I found zombie driver just very boring and repetitive(the 360 version). Iron sky invasion... Any good? Is it a hard or easy completion? Or long? Ive never even heard of it
  • Posted on 24 June 14 at 22:50, Edited on 24 June 14 at 22:50 by Reborn Insanity
    Zalsha said:
    Reborn Insanity said:
    I'm thinking about picking up Zombie Driver. I need something new on my 360.
    ...What? You do realize there has been a 360 version for a while, right? This is a just released Xbone version. I can't tell if you meant to say One, or you just cannot read.
    I just realized this^ facepalm I'm used to most new titles for the One having (Xbox One) next to the games name. I thought it looked familiar...
  • GtechApocalypseGtechApocalypse1,799,505
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 22:59
    Finally peggle, and free dlc for crimson dragon can't complain. Need transformers though.
    Gtech
  • coipcoip241,276
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 23:10
    Zombie Driver looks enticing. Then again, I guess I could save the $15 and just boot up DR3 instead and mow down zombies that way.
  • Posted on 24 June 14 at 23:12
    GtechApocalypse said:
    Finally peggle, and free dlc for crimson dragon can't complain. Need transformers though.
    I don't think Crimson Dragon received any DLC. The developers just randomly added 6 new achievements. Still pretty cool of them to do so.

punkyliar said:
    Crimson Dragon players will have noticed that more achievements have arrived for this game. There is no DLC or title update; developer Grounding Inc. has literally just added another 6 achievements worth a total of 350G.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty679,456
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 23:27
    range is good said:
    Zombie Driver looks enticing. Then again, I guess I could save the $15 and just boot up DR3 instead and mow down zombies that way.
    You could, but DR3 is complete poo
  • Posted on 25 June 14 at 00:23
    Zombie driver is really not that fun imo. I picked up in the most recent 360 sale, and I havent even finished it yet. Played it maybe 3 times, then got bored. If you love repetitive maps, meaningless customization, and meh mechanics, then by all means. To each his own, I always say.
    Jonathan McHugh
  • Posted on 25 June 14 at 03:14
    Why did they take out Reinfeld and Claude from Peggle? WTF they need some DLC with achievements for my two favorite Peggle Buddies. I want to get SPOOKY....
  • V1p3rs biteV1p3rs bite340,390
    Posted on 25 June 14 at 04:10
    Irony:
    The video game corresponding to the movie (Transformers) uses the music in its trailer from the band (Linkin Park) that the movie no longer uses as their "go-to" band.
    Age of Extinction now advertises Imagine Dragons as the band making the music for the movie. The trilogy prior to this one used Linkin Park.
    Just funny to me laugh
  • Dr Peach PDr Peach P157,099
    Posted on 25 June 14 at 04:58
    The 2nd batch of Watch Dogs DLC is also out for Season Pass holders. It's all of the preorder dlc and some extra missions.
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82456,978
    Posted on 25 June 14 at 14:40
    I recently finished Zombie Driver HD.. and I'm in no way tempted to play it again.

It's a meh game and I had to kick my ass some times to finally finish it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.