Game Discussion: Charlie Murder

No longer helping with Charlie Murder

• Posted on 25 June 14 at 00:39, Edited on 25 July 14 at 05:09 by Mobius Evalon
    I no longer have this game on my drive and am no longer helping out with it.

Relics given away: 4718
    Relic achievements earned: 141
    End-game achievements earned: 138
    Powerleveled characters: 63
    Supporter of unpopular opinions.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 June 14 at 04:44
    I need all of them smile
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 June 14 at 04:59
    AFalcon90 said:
    I need all of them smile
    I'll give them to you after my good playthroughs buddy.
    Kawaii! [dance]
  • Posted on 25 June 14 at 12:16, Edited on 25 June 14 at 12:48 by Mobius Evalon
    AFalcon90 said:
    I need all of them smile
    I'll drop the entire set for you. If I see you online I'll shoot you a message (or if you see me first then message me). Just make sure you have enough inventory slots, because if I recall, being that early in the game you only have 50 slots and can't fit the entire set of 54 in there (especially because of equipables/food items/etc. you may be carrying as well.)
  • fatDaddy21fatDaddy21553,085
    Posted on 25 June 14 at 12:29, Edited on 25 June 14 at 12:44 by fatDaddy21
    Mobius Evalon is awesome!

Within 10 min of my post, he helped me out with the last 7 relics I needed. Thanks again!
  • Posted on 25 June 14 at 12:38
    I get the feeling that the relic drop rate is extremely low, like 2%. I think the total drop boost with all the relics equipped is an extra 100%, but 200% of 2% is only a 4% drop rate.
  • mattmosesmattmoses753,453
    Posted on 25 June 14 at 15:05
    Within 2 minutes of asking for his help I had this achievement, thankyou Mobius!
  • KazudaiTTVKazudaiTTV1,226,425
    Posted on 25 June 14 at 16:46
    I only have like 35 I think, I could use the rest of them. :D
  • Posted on 25 June 14 at 16:57
    XFirstXAvengerX said:
    I only have like 35 I think, I could use the rest of them. :D
    Let me know which ones you need, otherwise I can just dump my whole inventory and you can sort it out.
  • NeverUnluckyNeverUnlucky329,691
    Posted on 25 June 14 at 20:08, Edited on 25 June 14 at 20:09 by NeverUnlucky
    A friend of mine needs the Pestilence Vial. Would you mind dropping it for him?

His gamertag is Manic Ado
    Beat the best, Own the rest.
  • Posted on 25 June 14 at 20:26
    Ugh, I'm trying to send him a message on Xbox Live but the service is apparently broken and won't send it.
  • Kitty SkiesKitty Skies2,420,649
    Posted on 25 June 14 at 20:33
    Mobius Evalon said:
    Ugh, I'm trying to send him a message on Xbox Live but the service is apparently broken and won't send it.
    Thank you very muchies.
  • Sera Di SiahSera Di Siah1,305,297
    Posted on 25 June 14 at 21:05
    Mobius Evalon said:
    I'm having the same issue, I cant send messages on LIVE. facepalm
    We're floating into the Sunset ~
  • Posted on 25 June 14 at 21:12
    Sera Di Siah said:
    Mobius Evalon said:
    I'm having the same issue, I cant send messages on LIVE. facepalm
    Yeah, there's apparently some type of problem that they're currently fixing, who knows what they may break in the interim as they fix it.
  • Bomb 2 chestBomb 2 chest952,139
    Posted on 26 June 14 at 00:50
    I can trade all the relics for someone to beat the last levels of chaos and total to help me out. I can not seem to beat them lol. Just message me if you are willing to help.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 June 14 at 07:22
    Exactly how far in the game do I have to be? So far I've only dived the game, finished the first boss fight and not much more.
    I believe in a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
  • NeverUnluckyNeverUnlucky329,691
    Posted on 26 June 14 at 12:01
    Billy Horrible said:Exactly how far in the game do I have to be? So far I've only dived the game, finished the first boss fight and not much more.You only need to have at least the Backpack I upgrade which gives you the ability to have 60 items in your inventory. I belive you can unlock this skill at level 2.
    Beat the best, Own the rest.
  • NapathanesNapathanes874,048
    Posted on 26 June 14 at 14:09
    Hey Mobius

Once again I must commend you on helping out the TA community.

With that being said I would like to get in on this. I will play a little further in the game to unlock more inventory slots. I will message you when I get this far.

Thank You
  • Posted on 26 June 14 at 14:21
    lolmanX0 said:Billy Horrible said:Exactly how far in the game do I have to be? So far I've only dived the game, finished the first boss fight and not much more.You only need to have at least the Backpack I upgrade which gives you the ability to have 60 items in your inventory. I belive you can unlock this skill at level 2.Aye, you just need a single backpack upgrade which will give you 60 inventory slots and the space to fit all the relics, information which is also bold-texted in my original post above =)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 June 14 at 14:37
    Mobius Evalon said:lolmanX0 said:Billy Horrible said:Exactly how far in the game do I have to be? So far I've only dived the game, finished the first boss fight and not much more.You only need to have at least the Backpack I upgrade which gives you the ability to have 60 items in your inventory. I belive you can unlock this skill at level 2.Aye, you just need a single backpack upgrade which will give you 60 inventory slots and the space to fit all the relics, information which is also bold-texted in my original post above =)Indeed, but I was unsure as to when exactly that first upgrade can happen smile I'll let you know when/if I need you, great stuff here, awesome that you're doing this.
    I believe in a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads