GamerCards Forum

Forum to request new designs or changes to the GamerCard system

GamerCard Requests

AuthorMessage
Hirogen D
Hirogen D
Posted on 19 September 15 at 10:05
WebChimp UK said:Hirogen D said:would love to see a Forza Horizon 2 card, pleaseIf you create a new thread in the GamerCards Forum with an image (or two) and the layout you want it for, I can make something a little later today. smiledone smile

[Request|Design] Forza Horizon 2
TriXyRiX666
TriXyRiX666
Posted on 23 November 16 at 10:56
Thanks for the tips
TriXyRiX666
Sanmartino16
Sanmartino16
Posted on 13 February 17 at 11:40, Edited on 13 February 17 at 11:45 by Sanmartino16
One question...

How can I order the games by "last played" in my Gamercard? I don´t see that option anywhere.
In settings, there is an option that says "Use last played date" but if I check that, the Gamercard bar shows the date under the pic of the game, but it doesn´t order game pics by last played.

360 games are ordered even if you play a minute, but One games not.
JPG30
JPG30
Posted on 25 March 17 at 17:57
my gamerpic was a cartoon dog pointing but it seems to have gone and replaced with my avatar pic, i can't even find the cartoon dog pic which used to be one of the cards on the xbox console you got for free, i had that pic for years and i just can't find where it's gone.
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 06 April 17 at 18:30
I still haven't figured out what the Gamer Card is used for or where it shows up.
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 20 April 17 at 23:03
halohogg said:
I still haven't figured out what the Gamer Card is used for or where it shows up.
Used as signatures on BB code forums or something like that, webpages, etc.
x Anatidae x
x Anatidae x
Posted on 14 June 18 at 07:49
Wishing there was a "World of Tanks" image to use.
MrProcastinate
Posted on 18 August 18 at 01:22
I would love to see something from the Far Cry series. It doesn't really matter from witch one of them, but FCC5 with some lunatic like any of the Seeds of from Far Cry 4 with its marvelous surroundings.

Perhaps from sister Seed dancing in the mist on a field?

I would love to se a soft, cel-shaded picture from ant strong moment from Star Wars.

Thank you for listening om my 2 cents.
mazenn
mazenn
Posted on 22 September 18 at 18:56, Edited on 25 September 18 at 14:47 by mazenn
A little while ago the gamercard card system on the site was removed with intention of giving it a bit of a facelift and general update - that time has now arrived! Discord Adobe Reader iTunes
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.