The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: August 25th, 2015

• Posted on 28 August 15 at 16:14
    Kennyannydenny said:I picked up the first episode of Life is Strange. Hope i'll like it!I didn't expect to like it and I did. I usually don't like this type of stuff.
  • Free RiegnFree Riegn663,701
    Posted on 28 August 15 at 16:44
    alklein92201 said:Just the Life is Strange bundle and Ziggurat for me. After everything I've heard about Life, there's no way I could pass it up.

Free Riegn said:No one is really talking about Ziggurat... this is a great game that should be supported at that price guys :)Never even heard of it till now. From the gameplay on YouTube, it seems decent enough for $7.50, and you say it's great. If it's anything less, I'm coming for you!
    LOL. If you like dungeon crawlers and a link style game in first person... I think you will be very pleased. Very cool game!
    Yeah Buddy!!!
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,422,659
    Posted on 28 August 15 at 18:04
    Free Riegn said:LOL. If you like dungeon crawlers and a link style game in first person... I think you will be very pleased. Very cool game!Well I'll have to take your word for it. Stupid LIVE won't download anything I just bought.
  • Posted on 29 August 15 at 16:47
    Maesenko said:Is the Rally Expansion worth it for Forza Horizon (aside from achievements, of course) or can it be obtained in some other fashion (on disc, season pass, etc.)?Well I'm pretty sure it's included in the Season Pass, which has already been on sale for $4.99 twice this summer.
  • FinderKeeperFinderKeeper128,245
    Posted on 30 August 15 at 08:05
    Those are good prices for GRID 2 and the All-In Pack (360 Gold Sale), both 60% off. According to xbldb neither has been this low before. I'm in. toast
    "That was such über-pwnage." --Kyle Broflovski
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 August 15 at 00:38
    A guy came and traded in the hardened edition fo Ghosts for the 360 today and didn't even play it. Still has the season pass. Anyone interested? I am selling it but it's yours for dirt cheap. Say like $15 point card? For Canada? Make everone happy. Inbox me if you're interested. I have no use for it as I'll never play ghosts.
  • KinectKid333KinectKid333807,313
    Posted on 31 August 15 at 00:48
    Ended up getting the Rally Expansion for Forza Horizon
    Wanna sign up for Aug. 2015 achievement wars? PM me! Don't know what Achievement Wars is? Go to my blog! :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.