Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

TA Top Five: Franchises That Should Get LEGO'd

  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,403,521
    Posted on 30 August 15 at 22:17
    dropK1CK ninJA said:Best ln Philly said:FYI for all the hopefuls who don't understand how things work...

    Every single Lego game is based off an official licensed set.

    If there is not a Lego set in stores, it will not get a game. Period.

    This is a fun fantasy list, but will never, ever, ever be close to being a reality.
    LEGO Ghostbusters, confirmed!
    Already in LEGO Dimensions. Although it could always be possible because apparently they are trying to get Ghostbusters to be a "cinematic universe" like what Marvel has done with their movies (and Star Wars is doing now). Assuming that doesn't backfire hilariously though.
  • Posted on 30 August 15 at 22:23
    That'll be funny if they done Gears of War lol
    http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/gow/ITz%20l%20Skillz%20l.jpg
  • Oriole2682Oriole26823,976,258
    Posted on 30 August 15 at 22:26
    Kysol said:When it comes to LOST, there are those that didn't realise that it took place in a dream that Vincent had before the flight, and those that did. The ones that didn't are usually the ones that hate it :DI loved the show but never thought that...where did you get this info?
    Because people that took part in writing the show have said that everyone really was on the island and that part was real.
  • MinPinMinPin435,764
    Posted on 30 August 15 at 22:34
    When I saw the title, Assassin's Creed was my first thought. Hunger Games would make a lot of sense too. I would LOVE to see Lego Firefly or Buffy most of all, though.
    Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the Bible says love your enemy.
  • Posted on 30 August 15 at 22:33
    Oriole2682 said:Kysol said:When it comes to LOST, there are those that didn't realise that it took place in a dream that Vincent had before the flight, and those that did. The ones that didn't are usually the ones that hate it :DI loved the show but never thought that...where did you get this info?
    Because people that took part in writing the show have said that everyone really was on the island and that part was real.
    He's kidding.
    If you think my real news is bad, you should see my satirical gaming news: vgmmdi.com
  • Maukki TMaukki T142,286
    Posted on 30 August 15 at 22:37
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:Oriole2682 said:Kysol said:When it comes to LOST, there are those that didn't realise that it took place in a dream that Vincent had before the flight, and those that did. The ones that didn't are usually the ones that hate it :DI loved the show but never thought that...where did you get this info?
    Because people that took part in writing the show have said that everyone really was on the island and that part was real.
    He's kidding.
    Here: https://youtu.be/d-MimnWM_3I
  • blueracer442blueracer442862,186
    Posted on 30 August 15 at 22:39
    Dakrkplayer2 said:LEGO MINECRAFT most likely be a MS only game. Unless MS treated as a service like the non LEGO version of the game.So basically a Lego Lego game. Legoception. That's really all most people do in Minecraft is build things which is what you do in Lego.
  • scotwolf2scotwolf21,667,672
    Posted on 30 August 15 at 22:46
    Got to agree with a few of the other suggestions. So How about
    James bond
    The A team
    Star trek
    Mission impossible
    Ghostbusters
    Wacky races
    TMNT
    spongebob
    Walking dead
    Clint Eastwoods spaghetti westerns

    I could i'm sure given time i could think of more, and with me being an old fart most seem to be 70/80s tv n movies.....rich pickings for video games
  • Posted on 30 August 15 at 22:47
    Lego's Back to The Future! Lego's Star Trek!
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 30 August 15 at 22:49, Edited on 30 August 15 at 22:56 by
    scotwolf2 said:Got to agree with a few of the other suggestions. So How about
    James bond
    The A team
    Star trek
    Mission impossible
    Ghostbusters
    Wacky races
    TMNT
    spongebob
    Walking dead
    Clint Eastwoods spaghetti westerns

    I could i'm sure given time i could think of more, and with me being an old fart most seem to be 70/80s tv n movies.....rich pickings for video games
    Lego SpongeBob and TMNT already exist and Ghostbusters are in Lego Dimensions.
  • Posted on 30 August 15 at 22:48
    I'll be the buzzkill!

    I can't stand LEGO games, I would like to see no more LEGO games!angry
    Your achievements are belong to us!
  • GamePadZebbyGamePadZebby865,083
    Posted on 30 August 15 at 22:50
    Best ln Philly said:FYI for all the hopefuls who don't understand how things work...

    Every single Lego game is based off an official licensed set.

    If there is not a Lego set in stores, it will not get a game. Period.

    This is a fun fantasy list, but will never, ever, ever be close to being a reality.
    If LEGO obtained the licensing there would be physical toys too. It's not like they made LEGO Star Wars sets before Star Wars existed was it? They could, for example, release LEGO Star Trek toys and a videogame at the same time. You make it sound like if they don't have the licensing now they never will have, lol
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 30 August 15 at 22:52
    CoureurDinBois said:Lego's Back to The Future! Lego's Star Trek!Again, Back to the Future, already a thing in Lego.
  • GamePadZebbyGamePadZebby865,083
    Posted on 30 August 15 at 22:52
    Crimson Drifter said:I'll be the buzzkill!

    I can't stand LEGO games, I would like to see no more LEGO games!angry
    Someone's never played a LEGO game co-op, so much fun. The frustration of knowing what to do and not being able to explain it to a partner, hahaha
  • YoDzYoDz651,537
    Posted on 30 August 15 at 22:54
    how about a alien legos game or even breaking bad ;)
  • Posted on 30 August 15 at 23:01
    Bond. James Bond.

    Loads of films, loads of villians, gadgets, cars and birds..............

    Lost? No no no.
  • Mr Les BlackMr Les Black384,794
    Posted on 30 August 15 at 23:02
    LEGO Golden Girls

    or how about

    LEGO Breaking Bad?
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 30 August 15 at 23:08
    Lego Simpsons and Lego Tomb Raider. I also want a Lego racing game.
    Gaming since 1977.
  • OZRIC DUBOZRIC DUB685,985
    Posted on 30 August 15 at 23:14
    Ultras500 said:I would like to see the following:

    Lego Eastenders
    Lego Bargin Hunt
    Lego Great British Bake off
    Lego Porn
    Haha!!!laugh
  • Posted on 30 August 15 at 23:28
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NO

    they all sound like awful ideas!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.