Posted on 31 August 15 at 02:55
    C'mon, LEGO Dead Space is obviously the boy smile
    We Get The Achievements We Deserve
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy602,641
    Posted on 31 August 15 at 03:00
    Toy Story is about the only one I agree with on this list. For me:

- Minions/Despicable Me
    - Simpsons as a stand alone title
    - Joss Whedon collection (a mix of all his titles like Buffy/Firefly/etc)
    - Blizzard collection (basically Heroes of the Storm characters in lego form)
    - Expendables
    - Reboot
    - Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter
    Life, it's funny that way.
  • Posted on 31 August 15 at 03:21
    Lego Godzilla wink
  • Clod StriferClod Strifer312,122
    Posted on 31 August 15 at 03:34
    I miss the Lego Halo April Fool's prank from years ago. File that next to Legend of Zelda movie for things that should've happened.

...Though considering Halo Wars went all Mega Bloks as soon as they dropped the M rating, ya never know.

This list is pretty much a list of no for me, sorry. No and asking "Why just old Nick, and not Cartoon Network too?".
    No, Luke. I killed Mufasa!
  • Mephisto4thewinMephisto4thewin3,083,503
    Posted on 31 August 15 at 03:47
    Lego dragon ball Z??? All fans would have to admit it would be pretty epic.
  • athfstlathfstl122,284
    Posted on 31 August 15 at 04:10
    james bond
  • TheClockwrkTheClockwrk407,451
    Posted on 31 August 15 at 04:15
    Lego Battlefield sounds awesome as does 90's nicktoons, But could you imagine an open world RPG like Skyrim or Fallout 3 in Lego form or better yet something like Minecraft but with a Lego look and feel? That would sell so many copies.
  • HAVOCMAN74HAVOCMAN74458,186
    Posted on 31 August 15 at 05:48
    Lego Hellraiser
    Lego Hannibal/silence of the lambs
    Lego Cthulhu Mythos
    Lego Friday the 13th
    Lego Human Centipede
  • xinixbxinixb456,544
    Posted on 31 August 15 at 06:04
    Lego Skyrim?

I would buy Lego Fable too wink
  • blueracer442blueracer442862,186
    Posted on 31 August 15 at 06:38
    Dakrkplayer2 said:blueracer442 said:Dakrkplayer2 said:LEGO MINECRAFT most likely be a MS only game. Unless MS treated as a service like the non LEGO version of the game.So basically a Lego Lego game. Legoception. That's really all most people do in Minecraft is build things which is what you do in Lego.Believed it or not. There is a actual LEGO line that is MINECRAFT. It in ralm of possablety as a actual LEGO game.I know Ive seen it. I think its stupid just an excuse for Lego to charge a crap load for next to nothing.
  • GAMERJET XBLGAMERJET XBL238,832
    Posted on 31 August 15 at 06:48
    Lego 90's Nick would be sweet!
  • liviaroliviaro415,600
    Posted on 31 August 15 at 07:07
    Would love LEGO Assassin's Creed XP
  • Posted on 31 August 15 at 07:16
    Bullshit should get LEGO'd! Like seriously. I hate seeing every crap gets LEGO'd.

Totally aside from the gaming biz. As a 80's child I hate to see what sort of licensing whore LEGO has become. Because I still remember when they created original toys.
  • Posted on 31 August 15 at 07:42, Edited on 31 August 15 at 09:29 by Beanpotter
    Hawkins21 said:And lost is by far the single worst idea for Lego I've ever heard. Utterly terrible writing on that showI actually enjoyed Lost and it could have lasted forever. Some people say it was a show about "nothing" but what do yo expect
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

As for Lost getting LEGO'd, it would make sense since most of your time is spent on roaming.
    G O DofL 1 V E
  • Apostle92627Apostle92627604,232
    Posted on 31 August 15 at 07:47
    I'm not getting Lego Demensions because of the sheer cost in enjoying the game to its fullest. However, I'd prefer having them as standalone games.
  • WayoriWayori144,550
    Posted on 31 August 15 at 08:00
    The Matrix (as a standalone LEGO game).

It's already licensed to Warner Bros.

It's a trilogy, so it could use the same format as the original LEGO Star Wars games, with the Nebuchadnezzar being the hub that lets you plug into mission levels.

It features a variety of characters with unique abilities (Smith can turn other characters into Smith clones that fight for you, other Agents can take over bodies and dodge bullets, Neo can fly and stop projectiles, the Keymaker can open doors to bizarro worlds, the Twins can pass through solid objects such as walls and floors, Trinity can rotate the camera with stylish kicks to reveal new perspectives on levels with stationary cameras, etc.)

The Matrix itself is a computer program that can be hacked and manipulated, so level creation could be a thing.

If the movie content wasn't enough, you could play Animatrix levels or levels focusing on crews other than Morpheus's.

The highway scene with Mona Lisa Overdrive would be a fantastic video game level regardless of franchise.

The rave in Zion would be hilarious with LEGO figures.
  • TwistMckTwistMck619,970
    Posted on 31 August 15 at 08:52
    Lost? I...Wh... ... okay.

I don't really rate the films but I stand by my choice as it' s an awesome concept, Hunger Games. Either that or Battle Royale (which is >9000 times better)
    "Hey Guys! Look at my Gu-"
  • DiesskayDiesskay908,711
    Posted on 31 August 15 at 09:15
    Lego Rambo, Lego Hellraiser, Lego Breaking Bad...

A top 5 with no mention of BioShock? What's happened?
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty838,829
    Posted on 31 August 15 at 09:21
    Crap list. What about James Bond, Simpsons, Matrix etc etc
  • KrazyK70KrazyK70197,923
    Posted on 31 August 15 at 09:31
    Lego Evil Dead (or anything Bruce Campbell)
    Lego Robotech
    Lego Groundhog Day
    Lego Die Hard
    Lego Lost (ftw)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.