The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: September 1st, 2015

  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 01 September 15 at 22:07Permalink
    Nothing more me this week which is a good thing!
    I Will Not Fail
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo323,461
    Posted on 01 September 15 at 22:08Permalink
    IKV91 said:Anyone else that think the games that go on sale should have the games dlc:s go on sale for the same % as the base game? I'm tired of old mp dlc:s costing more than the actual gameangryIt used to be that way. You could always count on all the DLC being on sale if the base game was, but it's changed in recent years.

    Been trying to buy Dark Souls DLC for ages... the game cost me $5 and the DLC is at a constant $15...
  • CRZYSPZCRZYSPZ585,416
    Posted on 01 September 15 at 22:22Permalink
    Lyzyrd said:Man, I really want Witcher 3, but I don't know when I will have the time to play it. What are the odds that it will be back on sale before the end of the year? Holiday sale, maybe?There is always the countdown sale. That's what I'm waiting for to pick up a lot of the games I want, but not willing to pay the normal sale price for.:)
  • MrMagicZeroMrMagicZero175,118
    Posted on 01 September 15 at 22:31Permalink
    Bad sale
  • Posted on 01 September 15 at 23:02Permalink
    wildwest08 said:I have been waiting on Deadpool and Assasins Creed Rogue and both are way overpriced still. Deadpool is 2 years old and Rogue is almost a yearAgreed about Deadpool (although it is a licensed property so it's not too surprising) but is Rogue that bad? Granted, it's above the £10 limit I usually set for digital purchases but I've looked around and I can't find a cheaper physical copy, new or pre-owned... Don't think it'll go any lower till the end of year sales so I think I'll pick it up.
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic399,574
    Posted on 01 September 15 at 23:03Permalink
    KBop a doo said:IKV91 said:Anyone else that think the games that go on sale should have the games dlc:s go on sale for the same % as the base game? I'm tired of old mp dlc:s costing more than the actual gameangryIt used to be that way. You could always count on all the DLC being on sale if the base game was, but it's changed in recent years.

    Been trying to buy Dark Souls DLC for ages... the game cost me $5 and the DLC is at a constant $15...
    I've given up on ever seeing DLC I need to go on sale. Any more, I just take the wallet hit and buy the damn stuff cuz the only thing that seemingly goes on sale is overpriced games on demand.

    That being said, $30 for a season pass and that's 40% off? Great googly moogly! It's a good thing I never got into CoD...
  • ILaidbackILaidback247,459
    Posted on 01 September 15 at 23:26Permalink
    Thinking about picking up rayman origins and the witcher 2. Btw: ALERT! Rayman raving rabbids has 1 unobtainable.
    I may not be there yet, but i'm closer than i was yesterday
  • SirBaxter77SirBaxter77113,766
    Posted on 01 September 15 at 23:29Permalink
    Great Xbox One Sale, Rayman Legends was free GWG in March, AC4 Black Flag in July. Have decent sale or dont have one at all.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead519,576
    Posted on 01 September 15 at 23:41, Edited on 01 September 15 at 23:49 by HolyHalfDeadPermalink
    skylinesend said:Raving Rabbids has a few unobtainables.ILaidback said:Btw: ALERT! Rayman raving rabbids has 1 unobtainable.3 Unobtainables, but this is a good warning to those who buy before checking the achievement list.

    SirBaxter77 said:Great Xbox One Sale, Rayman Legends was free GWG in March, AC4 Black Flag in July. Have decent sale or dont have one at all.Totally agree. It doesn't mean those games shouldn't go on sale for those without Gold, but they shouldn't appear as a DwG for at least 6 months after being GwG.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Angels Kill TooAngels Kill Too1,140,399
    Posted on 01 September 15 at 23:45Permalink
    WickedDeath said:garbage sale. Same ole same ole again and again.

    Oh and anyone wanting a copy of COD Ghosts......save your money and go to Toys R' Us, I was there 2 days ago and they have it on sale for $9.99....they must have a truck load of them sitting in the back room.
    Since when was deadpool on sale ever? and they still have those stores?
    Get Hype, Bring the Noise!
  • Angels Kill TooAngels Kill Too1,140,399
    Posted on 01 September 15 at 23:46Permalink
    MrMagicZero said:Bad saleIt is if you owned all those.., headspin
    Get Hype, Bring the Noise!
  • Posted on 02 September 15 at 00:20Permalink
    Someone said they thought Deadpool not being available due to not having Marvel license anymore, I thought this was the case with Spider-Man? Pretty good price for Shattered Dimensions, might have to give it a go.
    James
  • Torakiki360Torakiki360254,395
    Posted on 02 September 15 at 03:43Permalink
    Lyzyrd said:Man, I really want Witcher 3, but I don't know when I will have the time to play it. What are the odds that it will be back on sale before the end of the year? Holiday sale, maybe?It's a masterpiece, for sure a demanding game in terms of time invested. Just get it if you can and play it during the holiday season. It's worth it, even at full price IMO.
  • MaesenkoMaesenko291,235
    Posted on 02 September 15 at 04:36Permalink
    I recommend Freedom Cry and Liberation for those prices. Rogue was also probably the most refined of the AC games I have played, and IMO had one of the best stories.

    Nothing for me this time around, though. I already have what I would want from this sale.
    "You can't spell ignorant without IGN."
  • HaarbergerHaarberger140,838
    Posted on 02 September 15 at 05:19Permalink
    Rhyolitic said:KBop a doo said:IKV91 said:Anyone else that think the games that go on sale should have the games dlc:s go on sale for the same % as the base game? I'm tired of old mp dlc:s costing more than the actual gameangryIt used to be that way. You could always count on all the DLC being on sale if the base game was, but it's changed in recent years.

    Been trying to buy Dark Souls DLC for ages... the game cost me $5 and the DLC is at a constant $15...
    I've given up on ever seeing DLC I need to go on sale. Any more, I just take the wallet hit and buy the damn stuff cuz the only thing that seemingly goes on sale is overpriced games on demand.

    That being said, $30 for a season pass and that's 40% off? Great googly moogly! It's a good thing I never got into CoD...
    Same reason to why I just bought season pass on both Borderlands 2 and Pre-Sequel.

    Now that I think of it, 59.98$, fml.
  • MrPiercefaceMrPierceface526,689
    Posted on 02 September 15 at 07:06Permalink
    Hmmmm.
    Is Deadpool worth it at that price or nah?
  • matdanmatdan709,770
    Posted on 02 September 15 at 09:52Permalink
    Pass again unless Chivalry is actually completeable.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • Necromorph11Necromorph11791,312
    Posted on 02 September 15 at 10:15Permalink
    lol AC and COD,next week what ? rockstar sale
  • Posted on 02 September 15 at 10:25Permalink
    No hesitation - bought shiftlings. Get my xbox one in 3 weeks so should be good times ahead!
  • RotcatRotcat123,124
    Posted on 02 September 15 at 11:13Permalink
    Yeahh!! AC liberations!!! :) waited on this one
    VENI, VIDI, VICI!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.