The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: September 1st, 2015

• stebeer85stebeer85461,414
    Posted on 02 September 15 at 11:16Permalink
    Those COD still expensive, Suppose they always will be, Cheaper buy physical.
  • Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane1,191,577
    Posted on 02 September 15 at 11:55Permalink
    Angels Kill Too said:MrMagicZero said:Bad saleIt is if you owned all those.., headspinHe he +1 laugh
    Always do your best with honor and courage without compromise.
  • EssCee UKEssCee UK388,665
    Posted on 02 September 15 at 14:02Permalink
    Necromorph11 said:lol AC and COD,next week what ? rockstar saleNah, Bioshock DLC
  • CRZYSPZCRZYSPZ585,262
    Posted on 02 September 15 at 14:19Permalink
    EssCee UK said:Necromorph11 said:lol AC and COD,next week what ? rockstar saleNah, Bioshock DLCI'd actually be very happy with the Bioshock games and DLC going on sale. Especially since they'll probably be BC since 2K is supporting it and both Bioshock and Infinite were in the announcement video!
  • Posted on 02 September 15 at 15:11, Edited on 02 September 15 at 15:12 by The SCHWARTZ 00Permalink
    MrPierceface said:Hmmmm.
    Is Deadpool worth it at that price or nah?
    its one of the funniest games ever made and I seriously doubt the movie will live up to Nolan Norths performance. DEAD SERIOUS. The gameplay itself is okay, certainly nothing to write home about, but the humor and the portrayal of the character is the real star of the show and those attributes carry the game all the way to the end.

Oh, and if you have GCU, you can get this at Best Buy for $15. Definitely worth it at that price.
  • KillipoKillipo267,876
    Posted on 02 September 15 at 15:58Permalink
    I recommend going back in time and picking up a few of these back when they were free.
  • MrPiercefaceMrPierceface524,881
    Posted on 03 September 15 at 04:20Permalink
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:MrPierceface said:Hmmmm.
    Is Deadpool worth it at that price or nah?
    its one of the funniest games ever made and I seriously doubt the movie will live up to Nolan Norths performance. DEAD SERIOUS. The gameplay itself is okay, certainly nothing to write home about, but the humor and the portrayal of the character is the real star of the show and those attributes carry the game all the way to the end.

Oh, and if you have GCU, you can get this at Best Buy for $15. Definitely worth it at that price.
    Cheers man, may look it up for a cheaper price.
  • Lord BaneJLord BaneJ257,769
    Posted on 03 September 15 at 07:33Permalink
    KBop a doo said:I'm kind of scared to pick up Rayman: Origins since last month's sales became this month's Games With Gold. It's only $5 though, oh well. I wanted to play it when it came out and never got around to picking it up.If that's the case, I hope TMNT or AC is one of the GwG for next month. clap
  • ShokuPanMikeShokuPanMike160,429
    Posted on 03 September 15 at 13:36Permalink
    I am tempted to buy Assassin's Creed Rogue. It's not a bad price it's just I'm unwilling to get the digital copy which would mean I couldn't lend it out to my friends when I finished it or sell it on to help fund more gaming pleasures.
    Less work, more play!
  • WarFox45WarFox45966,205
    Posted on 03 September 15 at 19:52Permalink
    I can never understand why some of these are on sale when they were free months back,makes you wonder who actually picks the games that go on sale,there loads available but we always seem to get the same repeated crap.I'd love to see a massive sale on all the xbla titles because some of them have been overpriced since day one.
  • AhayzoAhayzo679,434
    Posted on 03 September 15 at 20:09, Edited on 03 September 15 at 20:10 by AhayzoPermalink
    Chunky Ninja said:I can never understand why some of these are on sale when they were free months back,makes you wonder who actually picks the games that go on sale,there loads available but we always seem to get the same repeated crap.I'd love to see a massive sale on all the xbla titles because some of them have been overpriced since day one.Because

A) Not everyone is a gold member
    B) Not everyone that is a gold member, was a gold member when these were free.

Personally I wish they had a sale once every year, where every GWG from the last 12 months was 50% off.
  • aristeiaaristeia143,343
    Posted on 03 September 15 at 21:15Permalink
    anyone picking up tony hawk let me know if you need the online achievement.
    aristeia
  • matdanmatdan707,909
    Posted on 04 September 15 at 00:28Permalink
    Chunky Ninja said:I can never understand why some of these are on sale when they were free months back,makes you wonder who actually picks the games that go on sale,there loads available but we always seem to get the same repeated crap.I'd love to see a massive sale on all the xbla titles because some of them have been overpriced since day one.Not all of the free games, still waiting on Shoot Many Robots to go on sale after being free or that elusive Bioshock sale.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.