Game Discussion: Bayonetta Forum

Bayonetta

AuthorMessage
AndyLSimmons
AndyLSimmons
Posted on 03 May 09 at 21:23
This game is similar to Devil May Cry and you play as a witch called Bayonetta. Not much information has been released yet as far as im aware but here is the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCUhQ1ZtPIY
Pandavore
Posted on 04 May 09 at 17:28
I downloaded the trailer on my 360.
Around the time when my friend had nothing better to do but download trailers and demos.

The trailer looks badass.
Badly Worn Toy
Posted on 05 May 09 at 17:22, Edited on 05 May 09 at 17:22 by Badly Worn Toy
Wow! That game is going to have all the spotty DMC fans reaching for the box of tissues laugh

EDIT: Woot! 500th post! smile
I used to be indecisive but now i just dont know....
AndyLSimmons
AndyLSimmons
Posted on 05 May 09 at 18:56
Badly Worn Toy said:
Wow! That game is going to have all the spotty DMC fans reaching for the box of tissues laugh

EDIT: Woot! 500th post! smile
Even people who generaly dont go for this genre may give this a go. I wonder why?...
Badly Worn Toy
Posted on 05 May 09 at 19:01
Probably the same reason they gave Bulletwitch a try? Maybe a bit of up skirt flashing laugh
MACROSS SOLDIER
Posted on 06 May 09 at 04:01
Badly Worn Toy said:
Probably the same reason they gave Bulletwitch a try? Maybe a bit of up skirt flashing laugh
then i probably shouldn't add this:

"Bayonetta uses her own internal strenght to keep her hair on her body in the form of clothing, so as she gets weakened in the game her ability to hold that form begins to fade and she'll reveal more skin. This might be the best reward gamers will ever get for sucking." -Game Informer Feb 2009

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 06 May 09 at 07:15
MACROSS SOLDIER said:
Badly Worn Toy said:

"Bayonetta uses her own internal strenght to keep her hair on her body in the form of clothing, so as she gets weakened in the game her ability to hold that form begins to fade and she'll reveal more skin. This might be the best reward gamers will ever get for sucking." -Game Informer Feb 2009
I suck at bulletwitch redface
Zach Cooper FBI
Posted on 06 May 09 at 07:59
Yeah, this is definitely my kind of game, and by that I mean a playful tribute to cheesy 70s exploitative action films given more of a contemporary look to appeal to modern day audiences. The fact that Bayonetta seems like an interesting character and has many sexually stimulating traits is a large bonus.

Although I must say with Sega's track record over the last few years I can't help but have this nagging thought in the back of my mind that it may not be all I am hoping it will be, although I will say I did certainly enjoy Golden Axe.
Badly Worn Toy
Posted on 06 May 09 at 18:24
MACROSS SOLDIER said:

Cant see anyone wanting to complete this game then laugh
AndyLSimmons
AndyLSimmons
Posted on 07 May 09 at 16:46
Just read this in OXM UK "If youthought Ninja Gaiden 2 tested your gaming fingers, get ready for some more. According to the directer of Bayonetta the stylish action-adventure will be "sadisticly hard.""
Force58
Force58
Posted on 22 June 09 at 10:37
AndyLSimmons said:
Just read this in OXM UK "If youthought Ninja Gaiden 2 tested your gaming fingers, get ready for some more. According to the directer of Bayonetta the stylish action-adventure will be "sadisticly hard.""
NG2 and DMC4: Never finished either due to the difficulty...I will eventually though. Can't imagine what Bayonetta will be like. "Saddistically hard". Making me want to throw the remote into the TV isn't gaming fun to me!!
Now I know NightStalker666 -- No more double-posting for me!
AndyLSimmons
AndyLSimmons
Posted on 22 June 09 at 10:40
I know, i have done DMC4 on all difficulties but it was definitely not easy. Ifs its harder than that, i don't know if i even want to try it.

The demo is going to have to be good for me to buy this game.
dudecrazy108
dudecrazy108
Posted on 19 September 09 at 17:05
Yea this will be a rent for sure and hopefully there is a demo showing all her "features" lol.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.