Game Info Submission Archive: Mad Max Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Mad Max - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Mad Max

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 05 September 15 at 18:07
DJ NES has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Mad Max:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by DJ NES for Mad Max
Information Posted on 05 September 15 at 19:23
DJ NES has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Mad Max:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by DJ NES for Mad Max
Information Posted on 27 September 15 at 02:46
RazorPriest has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Mad Max:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by RazorPriest for Mad Max

RazorPriest said:Archangels are special vehicle setups that you need to unlock specific car parts to use. Some parts are bought and some are unlocked through missions of various kinds, so I think hidden requirement may be in order.

Not much else to remark on, nothing is truly missable although many challenges are a lot harder (more tedious) to do when you've cleared all threat from the map.
LMEPHISTO
LMEPHISTO
Posted on 28 September 15 at 13:38
er...i think i encountered a missable achievement...

Mad MaxBlockheadThe Blockhead achievement in Mad Max worth 57 pointsOwn the best V6 and V8 Engines

And the reason i found this is, before i had the scrap to purchase the V8 last upgrade, i rushed to finish the campaign, and once i done it and after the credits were done and back in game, i had no access to the garage to upgrade it. While Mad Max Upgrades, were available, the garage that has the last V8 upgrade wasn't available. So i couldn't upgrade the last V8 engine so i cant get the achievement unless i start again...
http://www.trueachievements.com/
II PsYcHiK II
II PsYcHiK II
Posted on 28 September 15 at 15:12
LMEPHISTO said:
er...i think i encountered a missable achievement...

Mad MaxBlockheadThe Blockhead achievement in Mad Max worth 57 pointsOwn the best V6 and V8 Engines

And the reason i found this is, before i had the scrap to purchase the V8 last upgrade, i rushed to finish the campaign, and once i done it and after the credits were done and back in game, i had no access to the garage to upgrade it. While Mad Max Upgrades, were available, the garage that has the last V8 upgrade wasn't available. So i couldn't upgrade the last V8 engine so i cant get the achievement unless i start again...
Hey, same thing for me since one week... So I can't finish the 100%. Spend more than 40 hours: thanks WB !
LMEPHISTO
LMEPHISTO
Posted on 28 September 15 at 18:05
Hey, same thing for me since one week... So I can't finish the 100%. Spend more than 40 hours: thanks WB !

Well lets take a look on the patch they are releasing today!! Hopefully they fixed that otherwise is completely stupid not to include simple upgrade options after the game is done....
LMEPHISTO
LMEPHISTO
Posted on 29 September 15 at 06:38
LMEPHISTO said:Hey, same thing for me since one week... So I can't finish the 100%. Spend more than 40 hours: thanks WB !Well lets take a look on the patch they are releasing today!! Hopefully they fixed that otherwise is completely stupid not to include simple upgrade options after the game is done....

Just to update my comment, the WB Mad Max patch 3 , din't fix this, is still missable.
Information Posted on 16 February 16 at 11:34
StrongFirst has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Mad Max:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by StrongFirst for Mad Max
Information Posted on 06 April 16 at 12:44
Mobius Evalon has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Mad Max:

Mobius Evalon said:
Mad MaxUp to the TaskThe Up to the Task achievement in Mad Max worth 386 pointsComplete all non-repeating challenges

Needs buggy-. At the end of the game, I'm "missing" one camp and one insignia as the result of a glitch which makes this achievement impossible without starting the whole 60-hour grind over again. Many people have experienced glitches with the scavenging locations being stuck one short as well.

Kennyannydenny
Posted on 26 October 16 at 15:21
Thanks for the submissions https://www.trueachievements.com/RazorPriest.htm, Mobius Evalon and StrongFirst. We've have flagged the game mainly as suggested. We also added the buggy- flag to Up to the Task.

As for the other coversation, thanks for the input LMEPHISTO and II PsYcHiK II. It sounds like that's a game bug, as people on our team could unlock those after the campaign was complete, without any problems. As the achievement itself is not buggy (it unlocks when it is supposed to) we haven't added the buggy flag to that achievement. In this case, it would be better to make a solution or post a comment on the top solution.

Thanks again everyone for the submissions, feel free to make another submission if something has to be tweaked toast
Information Posted on 15 November 16 at 11:50
This post was archived by Mikhail Krauser
LMEPHISTO
LMEPHISTO
Posted on 22 November 16 at 14:28
Kennyannydenny said:
Thanks for the submissions https://www.trueachievements.com/RazorPriest.htm, Mobius Evalon and StrongFirst. We've have flagged the game mainly as suggested. We also added the buggy- flag to Up to the Task.

As for the other coversation, thanks for the input LMEPHISTO and II PsYcHiK II. It sounds like that's a game bug, as people on our team could unlock those after the campaign was complete, without any problems. As the achievement itself is not buggy (it unlocks when it is supposed to) we haven't added the buggy flag to that achievement. In this case, it would be better to make a solution or post a comment on the top solution.

Thanks again everyone for the submissions, feel free to make another submission if something has to be tweaked toast
Yes it seems is a bug, a nasty one too :(
BUUUUH
Information Posted on 31 March 18 at 13:39
UnfurledEmu75 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Mad Max Achievements:

UnfurledEmu75 said:
Mad MaxUp to the TaskThe Up to the Task achievement in Mad Max worth 386 pointsComplete all non-repeating challenges

Should be marked as Online game mode, two challenges require online connection: "A penny saved" and "Dividend" (Earn scrap from scrap crews).
It needs internet connection when you close the game for collecting scrap.

x D00G x
x D00G x
Posted on 31 March 18 at 14:47
Hi UnfurledEmu75, thanks for the submission. As you can earn scrap in game (whilst offline) and not in game if you start the game whilst online, we have added both flags.

toast
Information Posted on 31 March 18 at 16:08
This post was archived by LAS7 WeemaN
Information Posted on 31 May 18 at 18:50
Kimitchii has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Mad Max Achievements:

Kimitchii said:

At the moment WB servers are offline for Xbox, therefore a challenge requiring them can't be completed and thus, the achievement can't be earned.

Piston Toyota
Piston Toyota
Posted on 01 June 18 at 01:34
Hey there Kimitchii! We've marked this achievement as Partially Discontinued/Unobtainable. cry Thanks for your submission and hopefully they get it sorted out soon.
Information Posted on 01 June 18 at 20:07
This post was archived by MichalKV
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 04 July 18 at 15:42
Piston Toyota said:
Hey there Kimitchii! We've marked this achievement as Partially Discontinued/Unobtainable. cry Thanks for your submission and hopefully they get it sorted out soon.
Am I blind or did this achievement become obtainable again? I didn't see the marking.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.