Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 02 February 16 at 19:08
I'll try and get that added in tonight. Thanks for providing the image too smile
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 02 February 16 at 19:34
Solid WT btw
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
angelsk
angelsk
Posted on 28 March 16 at 11:43
Walk through looks awesome, really not clear what a hidden Joey is though? Sorry.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 28 March 16 at 14:47
angelsk said:Walk through looks awesome, really not clear what a hidden Joey is though? Sorry.Hidden Joey is what I circled in this image: http://static.trueachievements.com/customimages/045380.png

You simply have to click it on the right spot to get an interaction with him. It can be somewhat finickity, but you can tell when you've got one of them, as it will say something.
I've pointed out how many there are each time you're in that area.
angelsk
angelsk
Posted on 28 March 16 at 15:35
Dang3R Gaming said:angelsk said:Walk through looks awesome, really not clear what a hidden Joey is though? Sorry.Hidden Joey is what I circled in this image: http://static.trueachievements.com/customimages/045380.png

You simply have to click it on the right spot to get an interaction with him. It can be somewhat finickity, but you can tell when you've got one of them, as it will say something.
I've pointed out how many there are each time you're in that area.
Thanks! I was looking for a baby kangaroo! Lol. It's been a long Easter!
angelsk
angelsk
Posted on 01 April 16 at 15:53
Dang3R Gaming said:Dwaggienite said:I'm also stuck.

"Examine the Van Bonnet again, then go into your inventory and use Nail Clippers on one of the Long Wire's you received earlier"

I've been following your walkthrough to the letter, and I never got given long wire.

Edit: Found them, you need to say to pick them up from the bottom right part of the junk below the van.
That is actually mentioned: Examine the Junk below the Van, you'll get a phone call. After, pick up the item from the Junk
"item" - yeah I also had to google where the darn wires were because it wasn't clear what I was picking up - maybe just clarify that this will be the long wires?
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 16 April 16 at 20:41, Edited on 16 April 16 at 20:42 by Eurydace
I'd add a bit more explanation as to what the Joey is. I was confused and had to Youtube it (since clicking around a few times didn't help at all).

I'd also note that at the beginning of the last area where you go left to see the goat for the first time, the game can bug. I had to do this section 3 times simply because it would freeze. The last autosave is like 15 minutes before when Nico is hanging from the tram. I would recommend letting everyone know they should save at the beginning there manually, just in case. Would have saved me 20 minutes laugh

Really amazing walkthrough though. I got the completion in just over 5 hours following this all the way through. Really quick and easy. Loved the images.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 16 April 16 at 20:47
The game bugs there?! Damn, never encountered that, so I'll leave a not of it in there. I'll try and add a description of the Joey, however the picture is meant to kind of show what it is, as I circled it.
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 16 April 16 at 20:54
You don't need a description of the Joey itself, just make a note of what you actually do more clearly. Say it will talk in a robotic voice, and that people should just keep clicking around in that right stained glass with the robot until it works.
Decyfa
139,118 139,118 GamerScore
Decyfa
Posted on 14 October 18 at 16:59
Used the guide to bash through this finally today from start to finish. Can't fault it well written easy to understand, the screenshots for the puzzle hints and stuff were a good touch easier to see what I am clicking than a wall of text and having to figure it out. Thanks again
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 14 March 19 at 12:21
Just seen this is over 300 thanks. Want to say thanks to everyone that has given feedback to fine tune the guide and those that have thanked it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.