Game Discussion: Infinite Undiscovery Forum

Which achievements will i miss out on playing on Easy?

AuthorMessage
Zavistic
Zavistic
Posted on 04 December 11 at 04:39
Will i just be missing out on the bonus dungeon or will i miss out on more?
FasterStrongerBetter.
moogless
moogless
Posted on 04 December 11 at 06:00
here ill just copy paste a list of achievements that you will miss, but if you want to get all the achievements starting on easy will add 1 playthrough to your game.
Remember, science rhymes with compliance. Do you know what doesn't rhyme with compliance? NEUROTOXIN
moogless
moogless
Posted on 04 December 11 at 06:05, Edited on 04 December 11 at 06:06 by moogless
Infinite UndiscoveryArtisticThe Artistic achievement in Infinite Undiscovery worth 133 pointsLearn every tune.

Infinite UndiscoverySecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Infinite Undiscovery worth 122 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Infinite UndiscoverySecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Infinite Undiscovery worth 148 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Infinite UndiscoveryCompulsiveThe Compulsive achievement in Infinite Undiscovery worth 302 pointsObtain every item.

Infinite UndiscoveryStalwartThe Stalwart achievement in Infinite Undiscovery worth 136 pointsLearn every battle skill.

Infinite UndiscoverySagaciousThe Sagacious achievement in Infinite Undiscovery worth 136 pointsLearn every spell.

Infinite UndiscoverySecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Infinite Undiscovery worth 95 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Infinite UndiscoverySecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Infinite Undiscovery worth 125 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

and normal isnt hard at all.
Remember, science rhymes with compliance. Do you know what doesn't rhyme with compliance? NEUROTOXIN
Zavistic
Zavistic
Posted on 04 December 11 at 08:10
Just trying to maximise my achievements for 1 playthrough, and thanks for the list!
FasterStrongerBetter.
moogless
moogless
Posted on 04 December 11 at 19:05
if you play on normal the max you can get is 969GS and 48/50 achievements, then you would have to play on hard(which is unlocked bybeating normal) and then on insane for the last 2.
Solario32
Solario32
Posted on 04 December 11 at 19:15
Should play on normal to get the most out of one playthrough :)
TheBrumster89
TheBrumster89
Posted on 07 February 12 at 02:55
Playing through on easy is a waste of time. Normal difficulty is pretty easy anyway and you have to play through normal to unlock hard, and then hard to unlock infinity. Playing through on easy basically does jack-shit in the way of game progress, aside from a few achievements you can get on other difficulties anyway. I recommend doing the "Compulsive" achievement on your hard play-through because you have to beat the Ethereal Queen for an achievement anyway (she gives you a unique item). Basically play through on normal, don't go through the Seraphic Gate, just start into hard right away. Whatever you do, DO NOT do compulsive on your infinity play-through.
I am the true Brumster - since 2001.
caelich
caelich
Posted on 07 February 12 at 23:15
Yeah it's not really worth playing on easy considering the missable achievements aren't that hard and can be fairly easy to get on normal with the right strategy and maybe a few attempts.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.