Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

DmC: Devil May Cry Extended Gameplay Footage

• litepinklitepink294,548
  • Posted on 04 December 11 at 07:33Permalink
    I like what Ninja Theory did with Enslaved, although they employed wayyy too many game cliches in that game. But it was a nice effort. As for this game, I've never touched the series and I don't intend to start now. Capcom rarely publishes something I care about. I tend to stay away from anything Japanified -- just not into their gaming culture.
  • Posted on 04 December 11 at 07:45Permalink
    Cue the "OMG HIZ HARE IZ DIFFERENT COLER, ITZ GUNNA SUK" people
    When life gives Chuck Norris lemons, he makes orange juice
  • Hail DixonHail Dixon50,459
    Posted on 04 December 11 at 08:09, Edited on 04 December 11 at 12:10 by Hail DixonPermalink
    Always liked DmC games but not for full launch price. Might wait a little while before picking this up.
  • lidddliddd1,082,540
    Posted on 04 December 11 at 08:21Permalink
    why does dante look like justin bieber
  • KiplerrKiplerr163,490
    Posted on 04 December 11 at 09:06Permalink
    I'll take "Game trailers that made me cum" for 200, Alex.
  • SILVERsifDURFERSILVERsifDURFER1,065,102
    Posted on 04 December 11 at 09:49Permalink
    I'm liking the look of it, will be at least a rental for me
    ^ This
  • Posted on 04 December 11 at 10:20Permalink
    whooo combichrist and dmc.
  • RONSTER316RONSTER316643,600
    Posted on 04 December 11 at 10:29Permalink
    Ninja Theory?

Enslaved was slow and cumbersome. (boring too if i'm brutally honest)

DMC is all about lightning fast action.

Give DMC back to the origional developers plz Capcom (even though some of the origional staff have left)
    SEGA LOYALIST....!!!!!
  • Squalo FINSqualo FIN571,222
    Posted on 04 December 11 at 10:30Permalink
    Gameplay looks nice but I still don't like Dante's new look
    http://gamercard.xbox360achievements.org/x360a-8/Squalo%20FIN.png http://cards.360voice.com/complete/Squalo%20FIN.jpg
  • Posted on 04 December 11 at 10:34Permalink
    The enemies look terrible. Sorry but they just do.
    After spending 300 hours playing Dmc 4 I might be a bit washed but this looks like a step down from 4 rather than step up.
  • fakethieffakethief43,659
    Posted on 04 December 11 at 10:43Permalink
    Although I'm not impressed with game, I have to say it looks way better now than since reveal trailer.
  • fakethieffakethief43,659
    Posted on 04 December 11 at 10:48, Edited on 04 December 11 at 11:01 by fakethiefPermalink
    liddd said:
    Because apparently western audience didn't like old Dante (according to Tameem Antoniades) and they decided to make 'this great game' (sarcasm) for western audience.

mr matty uk said:
    The enemies look terrible. Sorry but they just do.
    After spending 300 hours playing Dmc 4 I might be a bit washed but this looks like a step down from 4 rather than step up.
    Agreed fully and wow did you really spend 300 hours playing DMC4? I only got about 60 done.
  • sm182sm182761,892
    Posted on 04 December 11 at 11:07Permalink
    As long as the achievements are no harder than DMC4 I might give this a whirl. Will be waiting to see what the reviews & gamers say first though.
  • Posted on 04 December 11 at 11:10Permalink
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    I like what Ninja Theory did with Enslaved, although they employed wayyy too many game cliches in that game. But it was a nice effort. As for this game, I've never touched the series and I don't intend to start now. Capcom rarely publishes something I care about. I tend to stay away from anything Japanified -- just not into their gaming culture.
    You really should try DMC4, brilliant game that can be bought for next to nothing. Might convert you, you never know.

I don't get all the hate for this, those screens look excellent! With this and Ninja Gaiden 3, next year is going to be a good one for Hacking and Slashing!
  • Posted on 04 December 11 at 11:55, Edited on 04 December 11 at 11:56 by GammyGreenGiantPermalink
    liddd said:
    cos bieber sells baby baby baby! laugh

I really want to start playing this series!
    ok ok i've got one....... whats the difference between jam and marmalade?
  • Posted on 04 December 11 at 12:04Permalink
    I thought he was dual wielding in picture 7... then I saw it wasn't him :(
    Speak of the devil! hahaha
  • ArkzeinArkzein292,666
    Posted on 04 December 11 at 12:29Permalink
    Squalo FIN said:
    Gameplay looks nice but I still don't like Dante's new look
    My thoughts exactly, and as long as the gameplay is sound I'm not much fussed over everything else for a Hack n' Slash.
  • Posted on 04 December 11 at 12:49Permalink
    I don't care what he looks like as long as it plays well
    Corn is no place for a mighty warrior
  • Posted on 04 December 11 at 13:03Permalink
    I dont really care about the change to his hair colour (you would assume that from when your young to old you would change your hair at least once) but what annoys me is changing the games history and characters, thats always a kick to the crotch for fans, i love capcom but i hope they decide to go back to old dmc for the next game in the series!
    You want it when?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.