Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

DmC: Devil May Cry Extended Gameplay Footage

• Posted on 04 December 11 at 20:55Permalink
    AintEZBeinWeezy said:
    OfficerBarbrady said:
    OfficerBarbrady said:
    Cue the "OMG HIZ HARE IZ DIFFERENT COLER, ITZ GUNNA SUK" people
    Yep, I knew it.
    Of course. Don't you know that Devil May Cry is not about the gameplay? It's about how sexually attracted you can be to a guy who "smart talks" and has sexxxy white hair.

Also we should have also expected the people who have used their time machines to already play this game and reported it as a failure and how much it sucks.
    Naturally, people who don't know what's wrong with the game will just say that the people who don't want this game are only whining about the hair.
    SGE [X] Savage Kantus [ ] Mechanic Baird [ ] Let's make a deal?
  • Posted on 04 December 11 at 20:58Permalink
    The only thing people are complaining about is his look.
    When life gives Chuck Norris lemons, he makes orange juice
  • Posted on 04 December 11 at 21:21Permalink
    Radioactive553 said:
    AintEZBeinWeezy said:
    OfficerBarbrady said:
    OfficerBarbrady said:
    Yep, I knew it.
    Of course. Don't you know that Devil May Cry is not about the gameplay? It's about how sexually attracted you can be to a guy who "smart talks" and has sexxxy white hair.

Also we should have also expected the people who have used their time machines to already play this game and reported it as a failure and how much it sucks.
    Naturally, people who don't know what's wrong with the game will just say that the people who don't want this game are only whining about the hair.
    Oh snap! Good one.laugh

You are right though. I don't know what's wrong with this game. You know why? I haven't played it yet. Only an buffoon would already claim something like that.

Maybe I forgot but I don't recall claiming that this game was going to be anything yet, instead of not being a narrow minded fashionista who aren't going to give the game a chance no matter if it turns out good or not. But really I think they are just upset they won't have a new Dante to pleasure themselves to, but that is beside the point.

I guess I'm just not hardcore enough since I am willing to give the game a chance.
    Real-time...weapon change?
  • Posted on 04 December 11 at 21:24Permalink
    AintEZBeinWeezy said:
    Radioactive553 said:
    AintEZBeinWeezy said:
    OfficerBarbrady said:
    OfficerBarbrady said:
    Yep, I knew it.

Oh snap! Good one.laugh

You are right though. I don't know what's wrong with this game. You know why? I haven't played it yet. Only an buffoon would already claim something like that.

Maybe I forgot but I don't recall claiming that this game was going to be anything yet, instead of not being a narrow minded fashionista who aren't going to give the game a chance no matter if it turns out good or not. But really I think they are just upset they won't have a new Dante to pleasure themselves to, but that is beside the point.

I guess I'm just not hardcore enough since I am willing to give the game a chance.
    I guess not. Looking at every aspect of the game says it will pale in comparison to past entries. Even DMC2.
  • Posted on 04 December 11 at 21:30Permalink
    Radioactive553 said:
    AintEZBeinWeezy said:
    Radioactive553 said:
    AintEZBeinWeezy said:
    OfficerBarbrady said:
    OfficerBarbrady said:
    Yep, I knew it.

Oh snap! Good one.laugh

I guess not. Looking at every aspect of the game says it will pale in comparison to past entries. Even DMC2.
    Yep you said. I forgot that you are that be all and end all of what defines how anyone enjoys Devil May Cry. So I renounce my views. DmC sucks. Not just because of Durr hair!
  • Posted on 04 December 11 at 21:31Permalink
    AintEZBeinWeezy said:
    Radioactive553 said:
    AintEZBeinWeezy said:
    Radioactive553 said:
    AintEZBeinWeezy said:
    OfficerBarbrady said:
    OfficerBarbrady said:
    Yep, I knew it.

Oh snap! Good one.laugh

Yep you said. I forgot that you are that be all and end all of what defines how anyone enjoys Devil May Cry. So I renounce my views. DmC sucks. Not just because of Durr hair!
    Alright, you don't care what happens to the game. I for one, will wait for an actual DMC to come out.
  • Posted on 04 December 11 at 21:42Permalink
    Radioactive553 said:
    AintEZBeinWeezy said:
    Radioactive553 said:
    AintEZBeinWeezy said:
    Radioactive553 said:
    AintEZBeinWeezy said:
    OfficerBarbrady said:
    OfficerBarbrady said:
    Yep, I knew it.

Oh snap! Good one.laugh

Alright, you don't care what happens to the game. I for one, will wait for an actual DMC to come out.
    Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Plus considering this isn't canon it doesn't matter one bit what they (Ninja Theory) does. If you don't like it, it's not a big deal. Not like it is something the series is going to have to stick with.

Also I don't see anything that sources the comments in your link. How do I know it isn't some scorned "hardcore" fan making stuff up? I could make up a webpage and defame anyone by quoting them. Even by just taking them out of context you can make anyone look stupid.
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo252,572
    Posted on 04 December 11 at 21:43Permalink
    For myself gameplay is king, his look is irrevelant. The biggest deciding factor for me will be the achievements and the locales. DMC4 was a great title, but for an average gamer like myself a bit took difficult with repetitive locations. Will wait for the game to come out then scope the achievement list.
  • Posted on 04 December 11 at 21:48Permalink
    AintEZBeinWeezy said:
    Radioactive553 said:
    AintEZBeinWeezy said:
    Radioactive553 said:
    AintEZBeinWeezy said:
    Radioactive553 said:
    AintEZBeinWeezy said:
    OfficerBarbrady said:
    OfficerBarbrady said:
    Yep, I knew it.

Oh snap! Good one.laugh

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Plus considering this isn't canon it doesn't matter one bit what they (Ninja Theory) does. If you don't like it, it's not a big deal. Not like it is something the series is going to have to stick with.

Also I don't see anything that sources the comments in your link. How do I know it isn't some scorned "hardcore" fan making stuff up? I could make up a webpage and defame anyone by quoting them. Even by just taking them out of context you can make anyone look stupid.
    True, there aren't any sources in that image. that would be my bad, and most of those are taken from interviews with Tameem that were found on Kotaku. I could attempt to find those, but it's not like that image will shatter the future of DmC. I'm just pointing out that most of the fans who whine about this game have more to whine about than just his hair.
  • Posted on 04 December 11 at 21:50Permalink
    I guess I'm a little confused by both supporters and detractors at this point, as there's no game yet. Maybe once it gets a firm release date and someone (anyone) has played the final product, I might start listening to any of this bitching, but for now both sides are complaining about what's in essence speculation at best.
    I am the god of hellfire, and I bring you...FIRE!!!
  • Posted on 04 December 11 at 22:28Permalink
    Radioactive553 said:
    True, there aren't any sources in that image. that would be my bad, and most of those are taken from interviews with Tameem that were found on Kotaku. I could attempt to find those, but it's not like that image will shatter the future of DmC. I'm just pointing out that most of the fans who whine about this game have more to whine about than just his hair.
    There is nothing wrong with having concerns, or being pessimistic even. Those are not the people who I am referring to. I'm talking about the dingdongs who complain about stuff that isn't significant and already claim this game to be a failure. I have to disagree and say that most people who complain about the game are complaining about aesthetic bs. People who sound like they need to be spending their time playing with dressup dolls.

I have heard this game be called many things already including this game making Devil May Cry 2 look like a masterpiece, sucks, failure, crap game. And as Kaisar Villhelm pointed out, not a single person has even played the game.

From what I am getting it seems people really hate Ninja Theory and/or just Tameem Antoniades. Yeah maybe he thinks he is cooler than he really is. Some people think Tomonobu Itagaki with his sunglasses and leather is one of the coolest cats around. I don't know what cool is and honestly I do not care. Not why I play games.

And apparently I am not informed as I thought I was as it seems like Ninja Theory has a history of releasing crap games, according to the true fans. I was under the impression they had only released a few games and that none had been panned and generally received well. Maybe I read up on a different studio though.
  • fakethieffakethief43,650
    Posted on 04 December 11 at 23:01Permalink
    AintEZBeinWeezy said:
    Radioactive553 said:
    There is nothing wrong with having concerns, or being pessimistic even. Those are not the people who I am referring to. I'm talking about the dingdongs who complain about stuff that isn't significant and already claim this game to be a failure. I have to disagree and say that most people who complain about the game are complaining about aesthetic bs. People who sound like they need to be spending their time playing with dressup dolls.

I have heard this game be called many things already including this game making Devil May Cry 2 look like a masterpiece, sucks, failure, crap game. And as Kaisar Villhelm pointed out, not a single person has even played the game.

From what I am getting it seems people really hate Ninja Theory and/or just Tameem Antoniades. Yeah maybe he thinks he is cooler than he really is. Some people think Tomonobu Itagaki with his sunglasses and leather is one of the coolest cats around. I don't know what cool is and honestly I do not care. Not why I play games.

And apparently I am not informed as I thought I was as it seems like Ninja Theory has a history of releasing crap games, according to the true fans. I was under the impression they had only released a few games and that none had been panned and generally received well. Maybe I read up on a different studio though.
    You must have read one of my post from the older DmC thread then if you mentioned DMC2 being masterpiece :)
  • ronnie42ronnie42360,448
    Posted on 04 December 11 at 23:18Permalink
    This looks pretty bad, think I'll stick to devil may cry 4.
  • SM ScorxSM Scorx189,219
    Posted on 05 December 11 at 00:33Permalink
    ronnie42 said:
    This looks pretty bad, think I'll stick to devil may cry 4.
    Don't forget to get the Devil May Cry HD Collection!

All I have to say is why did Ninja Theory snatch Death's Scythe from Viceral Vision and EA? Seriously, I literally could see they copied some of the moves and gameplay from Dante's Inferno.
    Smite Down Thy Enemy!
  • Edge2099Edge2099114,516
    Posted on 05 December 11 at 00:41Permalink
    I am really looking forward to playing the Devil May Cry HD Collection when it comes out in February and I also don't like that they changed Dante but I will still play it when it comes out
  • PaNtHerS 518PaNtHerS 5181,177,809
    Posted on 05 December 11 at 03:21Permalink
    I would so love this game i just dont like the Black hair Dante has always had White hair so it just dont look right to me at all. But still ninja theory is such a great company so we will see i might have to pick it up just because its them
    xGSFx Zombie
  • NINja277NINja277454,589
    Posted on 05 December 11 at 05:11Permalink
    dont give two craps thats his hair isnt white like most people are bitching about , and I thought DMC4 was a really fun game.

This trailer sucked IMO though. A big MEH for me....
  • Loch DounLoch Doun233,948
    Posted on 05 December 11 at 05:40Permalink
    Looks way too "westernized" to be a DMC game.
    Not surprising since it's being made by an England-based developer.
  • Z0MBIESINCZ0MBIESINC369,736
    Posted on 05 December 11 at 06:28Permalink
    Zomg, the screen shots are amazing. I'm so lookin' forward to this.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.