Game Discussion: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox 360) Forum

Has anyone got the update for Xbox 360 version?

AuthorMessage
SweetArkhane
SweetArkhane
Posted on 11 September 15 at 15:45
I still do not have the update which brings the exclusive mission and data transfer, even if I delete and redownload the game, I read somewhere that I am not the only one with this issue.
Any idea?

Or could someone send me the update? I already tested and Title Updates can be copied to an USB key, and transfered to another console or another USB key and it is working (I do a backup of my USB key like that).

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 01 February 16 at 09:07
I hadn't played the game for over a year and did not get an update when I booted the game a up a few days a go
SweetArkhane
SweetArkhane
Posted on 01 February 16 at 09:33
At that time, I send a message to Konami Support, but since then, I had no response :/

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 01 February 16 at 17:40
maybe try your email in japanese lol.
SweetArkhane
SweetArkhane
Posted on 01 February 16 at 21:05
Haha^^

I mean that, after having answered to me saying that they'll check the issue, I got nothing^^
Munchings
Munchings
Posted on 23 February 16 at 00:18
"Update data for the digital version of this game is no longer available due to a store glitch; if your digital version has the update (will say 1.1 on the title screen, filesize 179 megs) it’s recommended not to delete this or play the disc version or you will lose the ability to play the bonus Deja Vu mission with the digital version.
Disc-based version has its own version of the 1.11 update which is incompatible with the digital version. As it never got the update enabling it, the digital version cannot upload saves for use in The Phantom Pain."
https://physicalgames.wordpress.com/xbox360/

This is the closest thing to an explanation I have been able to find on the issue, and troubleshooting along with an Xbox.com support rep only got me referred to contact Konami support.
SweetArkhane
SweetArkhane
Posted on 23 February 16 at 08:51
Okay thank you (:
It's no big deal since I started MGS TPP without the save of GZ, and I also have GZ on Xbox One so I did all the missions on this version.
Munchings
Munchings
Posted on 23 February 16 at 17:32
No problem. smile

Well it seems a bit unfair that us digital owners of GZ drew the short straw and are no longer able to play déjà vu, much less upload the save data without the disc version.
SweetArkhane
SweetArkhane
Posted on 24 February 16 at 07:59
Yes indeed, but I'm not even surprised by that^^
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.