TrueAchievements Polls Forum

Forum for our TrueAchievement Polls Only TA Staff can create polls here.

Your Highest Ratio Achievement

AuthorMessage
keoskey
keoskey
Posted on 20 September 15 at 14:48
The achievement for finishing all challenges in Homefront is my highest TA Achievement
HomefrontExpert Of WarThe Expert Of War achievement in Homefront worth 1168 pointsComplete all challenges for weapons, drones, vehicles, and modes in Xbox LIVE

Even though I think 5 star general in F.E.A.R.2 as a lot harder and more of a pain to get.

F.E.A.R. 2: Project OriginFive Star GeneralThe Five Star General achievement in F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin worth 918 pointsAll multiplayer achievements unlocked.
[url=http://xboxamerica.com/?r=card-23392][img]http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/keoske
Mobius Evalon
Mobius Evalon
Posted on 20 September 15 at 22:50
My three highest ratio achievements are over 10.0. While none of them are particularly difficult and are simply a matter of continually grinding for progress, the grind took months in all cases and each game had its own unique little way of being an aggravating pile of shit.
HomefrontExpert Of WarMobius EvalonThe Expert Of War achievement in Homefront worth 1168 pointsComplete all challenges for weapons, drones, vehicles, and modes in Xbox LIVE
InversionFeats Don't Fail Me NowMobius EvalonThe Feats Don't Fail Me Now achievement in Inversion worth 549 pointsComplete All Multiplayer Basic Challenges
Battlefield: Bad CompanyI am Bad Company!Mobius EvalonThe I am Bad Company! achievement in Battlefield: Bad Company worth 265 points(Online) Achieve all the awards
As a matter of fact, the first exception where an achievement is not worth its ratio in my list of top achievements is one that unlocks on a random dice roll.
Medal of Honor: AirborneMP - World War II Victory MedalMobius EvalonThe MP - World War II Victory Medal achievement in Medal of Honor: Airborne worth 0 pointsCome in first place on every map in any game mode in ranked matches
My opinions are often unpopular and acerbic.
speedygamers90
Posted on 20 September 15 at 23:01
Trutch said:It's a bit unfortunate that TrueAchievement's motto of "just how good are you?" isn't really applicable. As it has been highlighted in this thread by so many people, by TAs own measurement, the most difficult achievements are really just the most time consuming. So how do you truely measure the most difficult achievements?

Also do features of TA help throw off just how difficult achievements are e.g. Boost lists.
They do it by how rare it is. So if it's not popular, then it's a high TA achievement boost.
Love playing ALL XBOX games! :) 1,640 gamerscore as of right now!
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 21 September 15 at 03:24, Edited on 21 September 15 at 03:24 by Sashamorning
Trutch said:It's a bit unfortunate that TrueAchievement's motto of "just how good are you?" isn't really applicable. As it has been highlighted in this thread by so many people, by TAs own measurement, the most difficult achievements are really just the most time consuming. So how do you truely measure the most difficult achievements?

Also do features of TA help throw off just how difficult achievements are e.g. Boost lists.
"Difficulty" is often a subjective metric. What may be easy for one person (like racing games) may be downright impossible for others. Rarity isn't a perfect substitute by far, but at least it gives a semblance of difficulty, even if rarity can be caused by becoming bored with the game or grinding rather than actual difficulty. I don't think there's any best way to objectively quantify difficulty.

On the other hand, if something can be boosted, it may or may not still be difficult. However, even then, if it was still rather difficult, few players would eventually pop it. If the ratio drops, then people are figuring out tricks and such, exposing an achievement that might otherwise be difficult.
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth. Always carry [popcorn].
I8ITackyticsI8I
Posted on 13 October 15 at 11:30
My highest ratio is
BattleBlock TheaterInsane Co-op StarThe Insane Co-op Star achievement in BattleBlock Theater worth 242 pointsGet a letter grade in every level (except Encores) in insane co-op story mode.
at 8.118.

The hardest achievement I ever got was probably this one:
Glow Artisan (WP)Halftime ShowThe Halftime Show achievement in Glow Artisan (WP) worth 36 pointsEarn 50% of all Gold Time Medals.

Seriously screw this game and its time challenges. Once I'd done half, I was done. No way I was going to do the lot...
Cause
Cause
Posted on 24 October 15 at 13:41, Edited on 24 October 15 at 13:44 by Cause
False by a landslide! This one has a 19.4 ratio and it was not at all hard, got it on the first go.

Pool Nation FXSuper Streak - HardcoreCauseThe Super Streak - Hardcore achievement in Pool Nation FX worth 268 pointsGet a 30 Ball Streak in Endurance - Highest difficulty level
Grammar Nazi. I do it for the posts.
trialia
trialia
Posted on 25 October 15 at 20:29
I can't reply to the actual poll right now, but I would've gone with False too. My highest ratio game is Lips, which I will never be able to wholly complete thanks to them shutting down the blasted servers, but as I'm a semi-professional choral contralto it wasn't the most difficult ever, just time-consuming. *g*
-Trialia http://unfaithful-mirror.net
Godkarp
Godkarp
Posted on 08 November 15 at 05:47
SEGA Superstars TennisTo be this good takes AGESGodkarpThe To be this good takes AGES achievement in SEGA Superstars Tennis worth 441 pointsComplete all Challenges in all SEGA games (Rank AAA)

Some of the challenges in this were completely ridiculous, so yes.
DoPeY5007
DoPeY5007
Posted on 18 November 15 at 00:14
I just got this one, double the ratio of my next highest.

Pinball FX2Self-Made MillionaireDoPeY5007The Self-Made Millionaire achievement in Pinball FX2 worth 151 pointsEarn a score of at least 150 million on any table in Pinball FX2 for Windows 10.

TA Ratio = 33.48
RedDragonSwords
Posted on 21 December 15 at 21:48
GoinXwell said:My hardest achievement was Career Criminal in GTA V (TA ratio 3.22), but the achievement with the highest TA ratio I have is Mastermind (also in GTA V), with a TA ratio of 4.50.Right now, the achievement with the highest TA ratio is Bombardier in WoT (7,32TA ratio/10 GS) and my hardest achievement was Foxiest of the Hounds (2,93TA ratio/100 GS) (Deus Ex: Human Revolution, announced as a Game with Gold for January 2016)
GoinXwell
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 21 December 15 at 23:19
GoinXwell said:GoinXwell said:My hardest achievement was Career Criminal in GTA V (TA ratio 3.22), but the achievement with the highest TA ratio I have is Mastermind (also in GTA V), with a TA ratio of 4.50.Right now, the achievement with the highest TA ratio is Bombardier in WoT (7,32TA ratio/10 GS) and my hardest achievement was Foxiest of the Hounds (2,93TA ratio/100 GS) (Deus Ex: Human Revolution, announced as a Game with Gold for January 2016)And a great game it is. If you don't have it already, by all means take advantage of this golden opportunity to get it free. (Lame pun intended. =D)
Capta1n0bvious3
Posted on 22 December 15 at 02:26
DoPeY5007 said:
I just got this one, double the ratio of my next highest.

Pinball FX2Self-Made MillionaireDoPeY5007The Self-Made Millionaire achievement in Pinball FX2 worth 151 pointsEarn a score of at least 150 million on any table in Pinball FX2 for Windows 10.

TA Ratio = 33.48
This is mine now. It's down to 30.851. Not hard at all really.
Darzlat
Darzlat
Posted on 27 January 16 at 16:43
False
vSully
vSully
Posted on 01 March 16 at 16:06
Well, I currently have one of the highest ratio achievements on the site:
Tetris UltimateTetris® MasterThe Tetris® Master achievement in Tetris Ultimate worth 4842 pointsFor Tetris® Masters only. Earn the Show-off, T-Spinner, and Simply the Best badges.

I unlocked it back on February 10 but it didn't pop. I've been heartbroken for almost 3 weeks until I woke up this morning and saw that it had been added to my profile. 72.81 ratio. I'm the second gamer to unlock it :)
JamP0und32
JamP0und32
Posted on 23 May 16 at 13:30
Whoops, forgot this was the proper thread, not that other imposter one. Anywho...
Pool Nation FXSuper Zen No AimzThe Super Zen No Aimz achievement in Pool Nation FX worth 395 pointsReach 20 minutes in Endurance with no aiming aid

19.96 at the time of posting. Gwg inflation at its best.
a44Special
a44Special
Posted on 08 August 16 at 09:43
My highest achievement ratio is

Rare ReplayTotes Amazinga44SpecialThe Totes Amazing achievement in Rare Replay worth 220 pointsJet Force Gemini: Activate all of the totem poles over time.

11.5 as of posting
All gave some, some gave all.
Labor
Labor
Posted on 15 August 18 at 23:36, Edited on 15 August 18 at 23:38 by Labor
Mine is a competitive multiplayer-based achievement that is almost 50% on the TA Ratio, and it was extremely hard for me to get while solo queuing because I had to constantly carry against grandmaster and eSports players, but if you have someone you can work well with and you're both really good, then you can get this achievement easily. In fact, Nutriwhip has over 720,000 and he pinned this achievement, considering that he completed all achievements on some Halo games (including master chief collection) and all Gears of War 1-4 achievements. He said this "Pinnacle" achievement is his proudest achievement.
Paladins: Champions of the RealmPinnacleThe Pinnacle achievement in Paladins: Champions of the Realm worth 828 pointsReach Master in Ranked
K1ck
K1ck
Posted on 17 August 18 at 13:12, Edited on 17 August 18 at 13:14 by K1ck
Need for SpeedGold PlatedThe Gold Plated achievement in Need for Speed worth 4144 pointsWin Gold on all Prestige events
(ratio 52.005)
I unlocked this on 2016/5/18, and this remains my highest ratio achievements since that time. But frankly this is not even included in my top 3 hardest achievement I've ever unlocked.

Kyub is my highest completed ratio game. (game ratio 17.083) Of course this game's ratio is insanely high, but don't let that thing fool you. This game is not that difficult, and personally my 2nd best puzzle game I've ever played. (after Portal Series)
Anno Mundi
Anno Mundi
Posted on 19 October 18 at 22:23
My highest ratio achievement:

Rock Band 3Is This Just Fantasy?The Is This Just Fantasy? achievement in Rock Band 3 worth 311 pointsHit all triple awesomes in "Bohemian Rhapsody" on Medium or a higher difficulty.

But it really wasn't that difficult at all with the guides provided. Just needed 3 microphones and lots of patience!

The hardest achievement (and one I'm most proud of) however is definitely:

Guitar Hero: Smash HitsSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Guitar Hero: Smash Hits worth 313 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Due to the fact I got it playing the song properly, legit and it took years of playing the plastic drums (and many worn out drum kits) to be able to play at that level. No way I could do it again now though, it takes an insane amount of stamina!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.